Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Arianna would continue to grind her body into Julia's as she held the vibrator on the gymnast's pussy. "Do you want to cum for me? Huh? Let it all out for me, sweetie." Arianna said before she'd lean her head in to begin passionately kissing Julia as she had her way with the gymnast. Arianna was having the time of her life fucking a woman like this. She knew that her future matches were as sexy as this one she'd be in paradise and getting paid to be there to fuck the hottest women in the world.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 am

Julia pushed against Arianna. She was hoping to muster the energy to push her opponent off but so far she had been fruitless. "Nnn...Not...aaah!" Julia stammered. She wanted to respond with some clever protest but she was having trouble forming words, instead just moaning out as her foe would grind their bodies together. As she opened her mouth, Arianna went in for a kiss. The gymnast continued to moan into the kiss, rapidly getting wetter as her foe continued. She'd try to wrap her arms around Arianna and pull her closer in, grinding her hips against the woman in the process.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 am

Arianna could tell Julia was close she had her way with the gymnast. As their lips locked, Arianna would moan into the kiss, and so would Julia. The former stripper would be pulled in closer to the gymnast as Julia's hips would grind on Arianna. Arianna's tongue would continue to invade Julia's mouth, and the former stripper would continue to moan lewdly into her opponent's mouth enjoying every moment of this sexy scene. Arianna would briefly break the kiss to tell her opponent. "Mmmmm, you taste delicious. Moan for me!...MOAN FOR ME!!" Arianna moaned with lust in her voice as she went back to kissing Julia passionately, as she would grind her body against her opponent's, while wiggling the vibrator in Julia's pussy. The referee paid close attention watching to ensure she could call a possibly fall as the scene got sexier.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:28 am

Julia closed her eyes as her opponent continued to kiss her and the two of them would grind together. She moaned, practically on cue, as Arianna commanded. "Aahhh...mmmm Arianna!" Julia cried out. She was already close and as Arianna wiggled the vibratoer, the blue haired wrestler was once again pushed over the edge. She let tensed up before letting out a loud moan and cumming for a third time. Julia lay back, panting. She couldn't believe that after such a good start the score was now tied 3-3. She had thought she had Arianna but it seemed she was dead wrong. Now they might as well start from scratch again.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Arianna had evened the score up. The former stripper would give a last kiss on Julia's lips before getting off of her. "Mmmm...Can you keep going?" Arianna asked after her tongue invaded Julia's lips before releasing the gymnast from the compromising position. Arianna would then toss the vibrator out of the ring, before standing up and going to a corner to wait for Julia to get back up to her feet to see if Julia could actually continue competing in this match. In the meantime Arianna would take this moment to catch her breathe to recover in the corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:06 am

"Mmmm...mmhhhmmm." Julia tried to reply as Arianna kissed her. The truth was she was feeling quite drained, but she wasn't about to let her opponent know that nor would she admit to it. Panting, the blue haired wrestler would roll onto her stomach and slowly push herself up. She'd then make her way to the corner and lean against the turnbuckle. The gymnast looked up at Arianna. It seemed her opponent was in better shape than her at the moment. "I think the next one probably wins." Julia commented. While she was feeling tired, she figured she only really needed one more good chance to come out of the match with a win.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 am

Arianna would see Julia make back up to her feet into the opposite corner. Arianna couldn't afford to get overconfident at this point or she'd end up losing this match after a tremendous comeback. Arianna would then respond to the gymnast by saying. "All good things, must cum to an end." Arianna said seductively as made her way to the center of the ring to meet Julia. Arianna would attempt grab Julia by her arm to Irish Whip her into the ropes to attempt to Clothesline the gymnast as she would rebound back to her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 am

Julia rolled her eyes. "Booo, bad pun." She teased. The gymnast met Arianna in the center of the ring. Before she even had time to lock up with her opponent, she was grabbed and tossed towards the ropes. Julia stumbled towards the other end of the ring before bouncing back towards Arianna. She flopped back to the mat as she was struck hard. Barely realizing what just hit her, Julia found herself on the ground with a large pain in her chest. "Gugh...owww." She grouned as she rolled onto her side. The gymnast was not expecting her opponent to have that much energy left.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:12 am

To tell the truth Arianna was surprised Julia allowed herself to be hit by the Clothesline. Arianna and Julia were on reserve energy and the former stripper was able to slowly but surely hit Julia with the Clothesline. Now Arianna had to think of a way to follow up and fast. Arianna would grab Julia by her hair to hoist the gymnast to her feet. If that worked Arianna would attempt to squeeze Julia with a hug and begin lip locking with the gymnast in the center of the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:09 am

Julia was still reeling from the clothesline. She didn't put up much of a fight as she was brought back to her feet. She was pretty much left breathless at this point, struggling just to fight her fatigue. To make matters worse, Julia found herself being squeezed by Arianna in a tight bear hug. "Aaahg...Ari...mmm..." The gymnast groaned before being cut off with a kiss. The bluenette moaned into the kiss, partly due to pain and partly because of her body now grinding against her opponent's. She'd weakly try to place her hands on Arianna's chest to push away.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next