Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:02 am

The referee would have to calm herself down and stop masturbating to do her job. The referee would exit the ring and would get close to Julia and Arianna as the former stripper was getting fucked well. Arianna would raise her hands up to Julia's curvaceous ass to grab and spank it some more as she would moan in her current position. Arianna would hold onto Julia's ass hard as she got closer and closer to her point. She' moan into the kiss, as she felt the nice massage of Julia, and the feeling the gymnast's body grind against her own. Arianna would break away from the kiss to moan out loud. "H-HAH!!!...Ooooh...Mmmm...C-Come ON!!...I-I want it, I want it, I want it...FUCK!!!...I-I'M-AAAAAWGH!!!!!!" Arianna moaned as she would be the first in this match to hit orgasm. It was now 1-0 in favor of Julia as Arianna would try to catch her breathe.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Complex Ironwoman Match- Arianna X vs. Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:09 am

Julia was starting to have a hard time focusing on the match and just kept on grinding hard against Arianna. "Mmm...moan for me...aaahhh...Arianna." Julia whispered, gasping slightly as she was spanked. She'd moan out loud with Arianna, the feeling of the other girl's body rubbing against her was heavenly. She soon felt her opponent cum under her as she finished begging for more.

The gymnast quickly rolled off of Arianna, panting as she tried to calm herself down. "That's...One to nothing." She said with a smile on her face. After a few moments to catch her breath, Julia would try to continue her offense. She'd look around before grabbing the paddle that they were previously using and then approach Arianna. "Ready for more?" She asked, winking at her foe.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:15 am

Once Julia got off of Arianna, the former stripper rub her body feeling hot and bothered after that hot scene. Arianna would roll over and get on her hands and knees. She'd hear Julia taunt her and she'd show a little pouty face before saying. "I've been a bad girl..." Arianna would respond to Julia in a cute way before she'd crawl on all fours closer to Julia wanting to get spanked by her dominant opponent. The referee would lick her lips wishing she could get in on the action, but she could only way from afar.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:18 am

Julia giggled as Arianna crawled over. She'd gladly oblige the girl though. The blue haired wrestler would attempt to sit down and pull Arianna over her lap. "Such a naughty girl. You made a mess ALL over yourself." She'd tease before bringing the paddle in the air and swatting it down on her foe's ass. Julia would try to keep up the spanking until Arianna couldn't take it anymore. If the woman reached that point, Julia had other plans for the paddle that she thought might excite her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:23 am

Arianna would be placed on Julia's lap for a nice spanking for a naughty girl. Arianna would moan lewdly with each strike of the "Ass Master" paddle. "UGH!!OOOHHH!!Mmmm!!FUCK!!!YEAH!!Oooooh I'm a bad girl!!!FUCK YEAH!!!!" Arianna would moan out loud lewdly before rolling off of Julia's lap with her ass almost as red as the bikini she wore in the beginning of the match. Arianna would rub her stinging ass and would bite her lips as Julia closed in on her for what the gymnast had next for this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 am

Julia would go to once again sit on top of Arianna, facing her legs. Once she felt the girl was securely under her she would start to rub Arianna's pussy and smile. "Ok naughty girl...I'll give you a choice. My fingers or the paddle?" She proposed, wondering what her opponent was feeling. While waiting for a response she'd slowly bring the flat end of the paddle over Arianna's sex and rub it up and down. Julia was eager to get ahead and make the match 2-0. She was even wondering if she could get a shutout.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:35 am

Arianna would moan as Julia mounted her once more. She'd moan lightly as Julia began to rub her pussy with her hands. "Mmmmm, yeah..." Then Julia would rub the flat end of the paddle to rub Arianna's pussy lips. "H-Hah, Ooooh...fuck me!!!" Arianna had to answer the question. "I-I...Oooooh yeah...Mmmmm, both...Yeah!" Arianna moan wanted Julia to dominate her now enjoying this feeling as Julia would attempt to sweep Arianna in this match. Not that Arianna was complaining, she moaning more than anything.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:40 am

"Both? Oh naughty girl!" Julia said. Without much warning she would shove the handle of the paddle into Arianna along with one of her fingers. She waited for a reaction before pumping in and out, trying to pull even more ahead in this match. "Mmm cum for me again naughty girl." Julia teased as she worked Arianna over. It wasn't often Julia got to totally dominate her opponent and the girl would enjoy every second of it. Her opponent's moans were music to her ears and served only to spur her on.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 am

Arianna was already a moaning mess before, but now she was getting paid to get fucked silly by her opponent and she was loving it. Arianna would flail her legs as the paddle and Julia's finger pumped in and out of her pussy. Arianna would buck her hips like she was a bronco as she was getting fucked hard. Julia's comments would arouse the former stripper as she was getting worked over. "OOOOOHHHH FUCK!!!!!...Mmmmm, YEAH!! YES! YES!!YES!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!!!!Ooooooh FUCK!!!!! I-I'M!!!!!...C-CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arianna moaned lewdly as she hit orgasm once more. It was now 2-0 in favor of Julia. Arianna would take some deep breathes to try to calm herself down from her orgasm.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 am

Julia would let Arianna ride out her orgasm, the score now two to nothing. The gymnast turned and leaned down, giving her opponent a quick kiss on the cheek. "Ready for number three? Or do you want to just call it quits?" She'd teased as she sat atop her panting opponent. The gymnast would turn and look at all the toys, thinking about what she could pick up next to really drive Arianna crazy...not that she wasn't already doing a good job at that. Julia would start to wonder just how much of this her opponent could take before she was completely drained.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next