Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Fortune - Madison Oppenheim vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Miss Fortune - Madison Oppenheim vs Suzume Sheska - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss Fortune - Madison Oppenheim vs Suzume Sheska

Post by PV Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:04 am

The flame haired wrestler's expression changed from a grin to a sneer as Suzume turned her face to the side. "Are you kidding me you little nerd?!? You don't want your face buried between the twins??" The New Yorker was not amused that this girl would dare to disrespect her in this way. Then she decided on the best plan to humiliate Suzume.

Miss Fortune shuffled forward to sit on Suzume's chest and neck in a high schoolgirl pin, the added bonus of having her smooth but chunky thighs smoosh the girls face. She also pinned Suzume's hands down with her shins so could let go of them. The crowd cheered as she purposely sat there just simply squashing the bookworm a bit.

"I was going to make it easy for you, a quick smother to get the pin count, but now..... now because you dared to disrespect me, you are getting the full Miss Fortune treatment!"
The crowd again hollered because despite the horrid attitude of the heel wrestler, everyone in AFW wanted to see a smother. Miss Fortune reached for Suzume's head and turned her face back upwards, setting her thighs either side of her cheeks and holding her in place.

By this time the ref had come over and started a pin count of ONE!. Miss Fortune swiped at the ref to distract her. "You dont count until I tell you! She isnt getting out of this..... in one breath! She smirked at her own joke and proceeded to shuffle forward, planting her damp crotch on Suzume's face for a deep front facesit smother. The flame haired wrestler wiggled to find the best position suddenly cooing as Suzume's nose and mouth found its target

"Oohhh yeah! I think I will make you my smother toy, um hmmmm!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Miss Fortune - Madison Oppenheim vs Suzume Sheska - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss Fortune - Madison Oppenheim vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 am

Suzume was a bit surprised to be yelled at. She figured it was obvious she wouldn't want to get smothered. "I...ummm. but...well!" She stammered, unsure of what to say to make the situation better if that was even possible. The brunette wanted to make it known that she didn't mean anything by her actions and that she was just trying to stay in the match.

Suzume would cringe slightly as Miss Fortune pushed herself forward, the woman's slightly chubby thighs smushing her face. Already the bookworm was finding the position increasingly uncomfortable. She was starting to fear that she may easily be squashed by her opponent just by staying like this. "Can...ooo geh offff?" She mumbled, her speech a bit hindered by being squeezed by Miss Fortune's thighs.

Suzume had no response to Miss Fortune's second comment. She was legitimately worried about what was in store for her. She didn't want even a quick smother, let alone what Miss Fortune was suggesting. "Hnnng...nooo!" The brunette complained as she was roughly handled so that she was now looking straight up at her opponent, her worried expression now apparent to Miss Fortune.

The next thing Suzume knew, her view went black as her opponent sat on her. She could feel Miss Fortune's damp crotch rubbing on her face as the woman tried to get comfortable. "Mmm...mmphh!" The bookworm squealed from under Miss Fortune. She quickly started to panic and tried to kick her legs up so she could hook them under her opponent's arms and throw her off.

While Suzume was feeling completely humiliated, the crowd roared in approval as Miss Fortune used her opponent as a seat and threatened to make her nothing more than a toy.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Miss Fortune was in the process of giving Suzume the hottest facesit in AFW history, not least because of her sheer enjoyment of smothering but also because she knew every fan watching would give any amount of money to swap places with the bookworm now, who was buried deep between her thighs. The mumbling and suffocated gasps did everything for the flame red wrestler now. She bit her lip hard and moved both hands in to place them squarely on Suzume's forehead. "OHH its been a while since I have had someone THIS good!" she taunted. Every thrust of her hips rode the trapped girls face in a act of ultimate humiliation and revenge

Miss Fortune was soaked now between her thick thighs, the effort, the sweat and the panicked gasps making for a hot, erotic and punishing smother all in one. Unfortunately Miss Fortune had made one fatal mistake. She had told the ref not to count, when really if she had just gone for the pin, it would have been at least a 10 count by now and well over. Leaning back as she rode, Miss Fortune found Suzume's legs catch her and wrap around her head and chest.

She immediately opened her eyes and stopped. "What the..... CRAP!" she exclaimed and felt herself being pulled back. It was annoying because she was finding her rhythm in more ways than one. Dumped off Suzume, the flame haired wrestler rolled through the bookworms legs and came to her hands and knees, smacking the canvas in frustration.

The crowd meanwhile gasped at just how red and wet Suzume's face was. It was obvious that Miss Fortune had been stopped just at the peak of her enjoyment and would be eager to capitalize to end the nerd girl before she could really recover. "You bitch! I was about to fuck your face into submission!" she spat out in disappointment

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Unlike most of the crowd, Suzume wanted more to just get out of her predicament. She just felt trapped and completely humiliated as Miss Fortune rode her face, rubbing herself all over Suzume's nose and mouth. The girl's muffled protests only seemed to encourage her opponent. Suzume could almost taste the other wrestler as she slid across her face with her almost soaked panties. "Mmmphh..." Was all Suzume could reply to the taunting as Miss Fortune continued to ride her face.

Suzume couldn't tell if it was lucky or not that a pin was not counted. It did however allow her to make a last ditch attempt at an escape. Her plan worked and she was able to throw Miss Fortune off of her using her legs. The brunette gasped as she once again was allowed fresh air. It would take a few seconds for the girl to come out of her daze but eventually she'd try to sit up.

Suzume blushed deep red as she heard the crowd gasp. She took a moment to wipe her face dry, trying not to think about anything besides the task at hand. Regaining her composure Suzume tried to make her way to her knees and then feet. "I...I'm not submitting! That's your job!" The kawaii spat back. She was trying to not be a pushover this match, especially since she still had a chance to get the last fall. If she was given enough time, Suzume would try to jump at her opponent in an attempt to take her back down to the mat before Miss Fortune decided to get to her feet.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 am

As Miss Fortune was on her hands and knees, it was more frustration than being tired. She was this close to letting go and really making Suzume her bitch. Nothing said humiliation more than having some sexy girl hump your face for their own pleasure! Suzume seemed to get a spurt of energy, probably from the excitement she felt, even if she denied it. Her body would be full of adrenaline and she clattered into Miss Fortune landing on top of her

"OOFFFF!" the flame red wrestler let out a gasp, all fumbles and squirms as she tried to get the seemingly possessed girl off of her. "Get off me you crazy bitch, I know you want me to ride your face again but slow down.... sheesh!" Despite the position, Miss Fortune remained as cocky and taunting as possible. However she couldnt risk letting Suzume give her a repeat performance of the facesit again, losing to a nerd like this would be disasterous!

Miss Fortune used her strength and eventually tried to roll the pair over so she was back on top. She had a plan to really take the stuffing out of Suzume and humiliate her in the best way possible. If it worked, Miss Fortune would set about trying to pin the girls hands down again. "Stop struggling bitch!" she spat out, now both bodies bathed with sweat given the efforts in the match. The crowd of course loved the display, it was basically a catfight, even though they had their moneys worth after that squirm inducing facesit, they sensed Miss Fortune wasnt done by a long way

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Somehow Suzume had managed to push her opponent off of her and reverse the situation. As she sat atop Miss Fortune she could only really look down and pant. The girl had been running mostly on adrenaline and now that she was out of trouble it was time to catch her breath. "You're not...doing that again!" She said between deep breaths. The bookworm tried to grab a hold of Miss Fortune's arms and push them above her head. In an effort to buy a bit of time to rest, Suzume tried to just lean forward and pin her opponent. Her chest hovered slightly above Miss Fortune's chin, giving her a good view as the brunette tried to hold her in place.

The referee would come over to count but Suzume doubted she'd be able to hold her opponent down for very long like this. Instead she would go for what seemed to be pretty effective in this match so far. Suzume would try to slide her boy up Miss Fortune's in an attempt to straddle her chest. Her plan didn't work as her opponent decided to roll over and managed to push Suzume to the side. It wasn't long before she was back on top of the brunette. "Noooo!" Suzume whined, kicking her legs as she once again found herself on her back and pinned down. She could feel Miss Fortune's sweaty body pressing down against her own. At the very least it made it a bit easier for her to try and slip away, but she was really only able to slightly rub against her opponent as she tried.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:54 pm

The near repeat performance of Suzume sitting on Miss Fortunes face was too close for comfort. Not only that but the little bookworm had almost given her a breast smother, which gave Miss Fortune an idea! Amid the struggle she had managed to flip and reverse their positions. It was lucky, another few moments and Miss Fortune would have been in serious trouble. She was tired in this match, she was sweaty from the close contact, and she needed to put away this troublesome bookworm.

Now on top she was not about to let Suzume get away lightly, nor would Miss Fortune make the mistake of not letting the ref count the pin. Suzume was going down for 3 seconds and that was that, not before however some humiliation. Miss Fortune managed to pin the girls hands to canvas at the side of her head and grinned. "Whine all you like nerd, you dared to smother me, and I owe you! But you know something... you just nearly had me, and you dared to put those pathetic excuse for breasts in my face...." She deliberately paused because she wanted this to sink in, meanwhile she pulled Suzume's hands above the girls head, stretching out her arms to cross them. Once there she would let her left hand hold down her crossed wrists because she had something special for all watching

With her right hand she pulled down her top, revealing her large, soft and now sweat laden breasts. They bounced out and everyone could see Miss Fortune was turned on by her domination, her nipples stood hard and a few took photos because it wasn't everyday this happened. Now fully prepared, the redhead went back to pinning Suzume's hands more securely.

"As I was saying.... hold your breath bookworm, because it is twin time!" Instantly Miss Fortune eased forward, she deliberately let the soft damp flesh slowly smoosh and squash down. Every inch increased the feeling of helplessness, every inch increased the potential suffocation for Suzume. Every inch grew in darkness before Suzume was buried deep in her cleavage. Miss Fortune gave a wiggle of her shoulders to slap Suzume's cheeks to add some humiliation. She saw the ref drop and nodded. "Count this jobber out!"' The crowd watching the display squirmed in their chairs, many fantasized about this and thought Miss Fortune as hot when she sat on Suzume's face, but this was a whole different level of sexy

The ref checked and slapped for ONE! It was only to be 3 seconds, but when Suzume was encased in sweaty flesh, every second felt like a nightmare

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:10 am

Once again Suzume found herself helpless and pinned, and once again she felt a sinking feeling in her stomach as she figured out what was coming next. She tried to move her arms but was too tired to produce more than a few weak struggles. "N...no! Just don't!" The girl protested but it seemed her words would fall on deaf ears. Her arms were crossed and held down with one hand. It was apparent Miss Fortune wouldn't let her off with just a simple pin.

What happened next caught Suzume by surprise. The crowd roared as Miss Fortune pulled her top down to reveal her breasts, glistening with sweat. Suzume's jaw dropped as she lay there speechless. It was fairly obvious that her opponent was enjoying her current position. The next moment Miss Fortune leaned forward and planted her breasts right across Suzume's face. There was little the woman could do other than groan as she was squashed by her foe's boobs.

Immediately Suzume found it hard to breath. She would be given a few small bits of air as her face was battered by Miss Fortune's boobs as she wiggled her shoulders. "St..phhh st...ahhp!" Suzume tried to say but was muffled by her opponent's large chest. Luckily for her she heard the referee counting which meant that this couldn't continue for much longer. TWO! was counted and Suzume was no closer to escape than she was a moment ago.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Miss Fortune was loving every moment of this, she had only wished that it was a 10 count match or a KO match to really rub it in to the bookworm that she was now the redhead's smother toy. She could hear the desperate breaths and just to taunt the girl Miss Fortune took a long deep breath, letting it out as a sigh showing she has all the air in the world, while Suzume had just the damp sweaty lack of air. As the ref slapped for the two count, Miss Fortune contemplated lifting to break the pin and punish Suzume worse. But then again she couldnt risk slipping up. If Suzume ever got in control she could fell subject Miss Fortune to a very humiliating smother which didnt bear thinking about!

Hearing the muffled suffocated gasps, Miss Fortune smirked. "Sorry I cant hear you, what was that?" she laughed to herself knowing that even if Suzume could answer, she would be so dazed that it would sound like gibberish. The crowd were both enthralled and disgusted that the heel was subjecting Suzume, who seemed a nice girl to this humiliation. At the count of THREE! Miss Fortune relaxed and lessened her grip on the girls hands. She lifted up her breasts from Suzume's red soaked face and there was an audible SHHLLUPPP! as the sweaty flesh peeled away from the bookworms nose and cheeks.

Miss Fortune grinned at her rival and moved to sit on her chest just to make her point. "Now, admit you enjoyed having my ass, cooch and tits on your face nerd!" She wanted to thoroughly make the bookworm embarrass herself

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Suzume struggled and groaned against Miss Fortune's breasts but she just wasn't able to fight the girl off. The three count couldn't have come soon enough for her though as she was starting to feel lightheaded while her opponent pressed up against her. Finally she felt Miss Fortune slowly lift herself, her breasts peeling away from Suzume and revealing her blushing and now damp face. The brunette's head rolled back slightly and she took two very deep breaths. It looked like she had lost another match in a humiliating fashion. The brunette didn't even want to look up, knowing who she'd see when she did.

Still a bit dazed, Suzume just grunted as Miss Fortune sat up on her chest. It took a few seconds but she'd finally look up and address her opponent. "Nnnng...get off!" Suzume protested trying to push the woman away. She'd look to the referee for a little help. The crowd though, from their reactions, didn't mind seeing more than they paid for. "Y...you already won." She mumbled and looked off to the side. She knew that wasn't the answer her opponent was looking for but she didn't want to say what Miss Fortune told her, especially in front of the huge crowd.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next