Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Working with a pinch of salt

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Working with a pinch of salt Empty Working with a pinch of salt

Post by verdict2260 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Ever since her encounter with Serena Hailey had been burying her head in work. Taking almost every job offered to her from photographing the main events to helping the AFW produce medical pamphlets. Either way Hailey didn’t care she was more than willing to do them as it was more about her dealings with her issues than anything else. So when they had told her she was going to work with a reporter later that day she didn't think much of it. In fact, the only concern she was having when she was standing in front of the cafe, their agreed upon location, was whether not they sold apple pie.

Back to top Go down

Working with a pinch of salt Empty Re: Working with a pinch of salt

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 am

Elena was rushing towards the cafe as the Belgium woman was already late for her meeting with a coworker as she hoped the photographer did not have to wait too long for her to arrive. Seeing the cafe was in site the brunette would look around to see if she could spot the photographer and noticed this girl standing in front of the cafe and walked towards her.

Hoping she did not look to exhausted from running all the way from her home to the cafe the reporter would take a moment to catch her breath and after that would look the other girl in her eyes and extend her hand. ''Sorry for making you wait but I guess you are the photographer I'm support to meet today. If so I'm Elena and it nice to meet you miss?''said the Belgium woman while hoping she was talking to the right person.

Elena:

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 am

Hailey hadn’t been outside of the cafe for more than a few seconds when a slightly disheveled Elena greeted her. Smiling warmly she accepted her extended hand and said. “It’s nice to meet you Elena I’m Hailey and like you guessed it I’m your photographer. Though I wouldn’t worry about being late, I just got here myself.

“Now come on we can discuss things more comfortably inside and I’m sure you wouldn’t mind being off your feet for a minute or two.” Hailey added. As she lead the both of them to the cafe's counter. Where Hailey would order a cup of coffee and to her fortune a slice of apple pie before finally sitting down at a table and ask Elena. "So where you from, Elena? Anywhere particularly interesting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Was glad to hear that Hailey did not had to wait long for her as she would be relieved when the other woman grasped her hand and shook it until she pulled her hand back. Just nodding yes to Hailey's suggestion to go inside and get comfortable was a good idea in the Belgium woman's opinion as she followed the photographer inside the cafe.

Ordering the same as Hailey did as a cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie seemed to be just the thing the Belgium woman needed at this time. Taking a seat across from the photographer she would just smile as she heard the other woman ask where she was from as she replied ''from Belgium actually and used to live in the capital of the country a city called Brussel. What about you Hailey as I love to learn where your from?''

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:43 pm

“Oh, you flatter me Elena but am just a boring old Canadian from Quebec. Though I did live in New York for a short while when I was working for CNN. Which reminds me what exactly is your article about? My manager was a bit vague with the details.” Hailey would happily say as she ate a piece of her pie. Which would cause her to smile in pure bliss a second later.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 pm

''Well you have bin in more countries then I have Hailey as it took me getting a new job to travel to another country myself''replied the Belgium woman as she was not too surprised that the manager was vague with the details. Wanting to talk about the article she would have to try and not giggle when she notice the Canadian have a look of pure bliss in her eyes as she ate a piece of her pie.

''Seems you much love your apple pie Hailey but to be honest I don't have an article in mind as i'm just to interview the wrestlers and write about some of the upcoming talents to be honest. Think your manager just wanted us to meet so that we know each other before we have to work together on assignments as I figure you make the pictures while I write the articles'' said the Belgium woman and hoped the answer would satisfy Hailey.

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:19 am

Still enjoying her pie Hailey would take her time to savor the taste as Elena talked. To her delight the pie lacked many of the flaws she usually found in others; the crust wasn’t to soft or hard, nor was the tart to sweet to overpower the apples, and the apples while not fresh Hailey would find them to be far more acceptable than any store bought product. So to say the least she was enjoying her pie, until she heard Elena giggling to herself and eventually tease her about it.

“It’s not that funny.” Hailey would grumble with a blush. As she pushed her plate a bit to the side before taking a sip of her coffee in a futile attempt to calm herself. “Anyways if this whole thing was about getting to know you. Then can I ask you something? That jumpsuit of yours, it's been bugging me, is that your uniform or something? because it needs to go. The yellow is to distracting and it emphasizes your figure to much that you would be an actual distraction if you were going around interviewing people. So what's the deal you couldn't afford anything better?” Hailey would state before ending it with a joke without realizing she had said it in a meaner tone than she intended due to her earlier embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:38 am

Elena would just smirk when she heard the other woman say it was not that funny as she whispered ''yes it was'' while Hailey turned red from blushing. So while the Canadian took a sip of her coffee the Belgium took another bite of her pie and soon wished she didn't when Hailey started talking about her uniform and actually got a bit annoyed by what the photographer was saying.

So taking a sip of her coffee to calm herself down before she said something she regret while allowing her to think about what she was about to say. ''Well that is a good question and the reason for this uniform was because the boss said I should were something that but my figure on display and besides have you seen the wrestlers in this league. I doubt that most would be distracted by what I wear and from the looks of things I would not really say anything about being able to afford anything better when your dressed like that''in a teasing but meaner tone as she did not get that the Canadian was joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by verdict2260 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Mildly irritated Hailey couldn’t help but shake her head in disagreement as Elena answered in a mean tone. “Now why would he want that? You should be keeping a low profile, Elena. Not flaunting yourself like you're the main attraction. I mean come on, you're not that interesting to look at.” Hailey would say before muttering under her breath. “And at least I look better in these rags than you do right now.” As she took another bite of her pie to get in a better mood before she half-heartedly smiled at Elena.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 pm

''What is her problem''thought the Belgium woman as she took a bite of her pie to calm herself and think about what the other woman just said. 'Maybe your right but then again maybe your just jealous as if I'm not interested to look at. Also then what does this say about you Hailey as compared to you I got the body of a supermodel'' in a tone that was both teasing as well as annoyed before turning back to her pie and taking another bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next