Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cerulean Crusader

Go down

Cerulean Crusader Empty Cerulean Crusader

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Name: Cerulean Crusader
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6'3
Weight: 210lbs
Species: Superhuman
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Dynasty Warriors 6 - Theme of Lu Bu

Wrestling Style
A well-known egomaniac, Cerulean will do anything and everything that involves getting to show off his muscles and super strength. Some of his favourite moves to use include multiple variations of suplexes, bearhugs, torture racks and piledrivers.

Signature
Crusader Hold: His opponent face down, Cerulean will step on their thighs and tuck their feet on the inside of his lower legs before latching onto their hands and pulling them towards him. Once this is secured he will fall backwards and lie on his back, pulling on their arms and pushing at their legs to suspend them in the air whilst he yanks down for the submission.
Spoiler:

Finisher
Double Tombstone: Picking up his lifeless opponent and draping them over his shoulder, Cerulean will shift them down with his head between their legs in position for a tombstone piledriver. He will drop down onto his knees and spike their head into the mat, but he won't be done there as he'll slowly get back to his feet and jump up, this time landing on his ass as he completes the move.

Visual Appearance
In-Ring Attire:

Personality
The first thing people will notice about Cerulean is his undeniable ego, his ability to constantly brag about himself and his superpowers is endless and he wants everyone to view him as a god or deity, and for anyone who doesn't? He'll smash them down until they eventually do.

Backstory
Cerulean Crusader was born into a family of superhuman entities from a distant planet, each given a specific power with his being Super Strength, and from a young age he was considered the bad seed of the family. Whilst most of his race used their various abilities for the powers of good and to protect the others on their own planet, Cerulean decided to use his purely for his own deeds. During his school days he would bully the other students until they gave him what he wanted: For them to fear and worship him.

Eventually his dirty deeds got him banished from his home planet, and after a while he eventually found his way to Earth. Becoming quickly acquainted with the planet and revelling in the fact he was the only one of his kind, he would take on the guise of a super hero pretending to look good for the news and save lives, but only if they gave him rewards or other things that he wanted. Eventually Cerulean found the AFW's Fur & Feather's division and he found his calling. A place where he can get paid to dominate other people?! He signed up and resides there to this day, eager to put people in their rightful place under his boot.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline