Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:06 am

Feeling the leopard sit on his chest, it seems that Ryota should've thought more about what he just said, as suddenly Ally began to shift her body upwards. Realising what was about to happen, Ryota's eyes went wide in fear and he said "NoNoNo Wait! I was jok-MMMMMPH!" as Ally raised her rear over his face before slamming it down!

His face getting buried deep within her cheeks, Ryota tried as much as he could to wiggle himself out of there but it was to no avail as she decided to press down on her chest to keep herself steady. "GET OFF!" He muffled into her ass as he wiggled his body, but it seems that nothing could be done as the girl remained steady and Ryota's breath was quickly running out. After a few seconds of trying to hold his breath, Ryota tried to push at her back in attempts of unseating her, he was being humiliated enough and the last thing he wanted to be was this girl's seat!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:12 am

Ally laughed as she wiggled her butt on her poor opponent's face. She enjoyed being in control and was eating up the cheers from the crowd. "Not until you say you love my ass." Ally teased. She had no intent of letting Ryota up though. She wanted to smother him. Her plans would be foiled though as she was finally shoved off of her throne. "Hey! I was having fun there." She pouted as she got to her knees and backed off.

Ryota had room to breath for now, but Ally didn't intend to let him stay that way. Within seconds the predator would be on her feet. She would try and follow up as quickly as she could. If Ryota wasn't gonna stay down as a good seat, she would have to slam him until he did. The leopard jumped into the air and would attempt to flip, performing a moonsault on to her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:23 am

His breath cutting low as she wiggled away, Ryota found some luck as he finally got Ally to dethrone from his face. Clutching out for breath, he heard the leopard demand he say specific words as she also complained about him pushing her, to which he replied "Me...admit I love your ass? Never...." as he tried to sit up.

Today just wasn't going to be his day however, as as soon as he tried she flipped backwards through the air, landing directly onto his chest for a standing moonsault! feeling his ribs get crushed under the leopard, Ryota groaned out in pain as he tried pushing away, desperately trying to reach the ropes or corner, whichever he could get to first.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:34 am

Ally yelped slightly as she slammed into Ryota. She could tell though that he had taken most of the force. She rolled off of him and watched as he tried to go for the ropes. "Oh no you don't...Well not those ropes anyway." As Ally stood up, she would grab her foe by the hair and roughly drag him up to his feet. From there she would try and grab his arm and then toss him towards the opposite ropes.

Is she was successful the leopard would attempt to continue her assault by running after the other wrestler and then going for a drop kick to the stomach right as he rebounded off the ropes. The speedy feline was trying to show off today. She was hoping that after this match, people would thing twice before trying to mess with her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Rolling over to the ropes desperately, Ryota was just about to grab the bottom rope when Ally suddenly clutched his hair and yanked him up, causing him to stifle a few moans as he did so. "Ah...Jeez....can't you give a guy a break!?" Ryota shouted out to his feline foe when suddenly she clutched his arm and threw him into the ropes.

Flying against the three ropes, Ryota tried to hold his hands up on the rebound but it was pointless as Ally dropkicked him directly in the gut, sending him flying onto his ass as he clutched his gut in pain, saying "Argh...bitch.." under his breath.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 am

Ally smirked as she heard Ryota complain about her. "If ya want a break then either pass out or tap out wimp!" She yelled as she tossed the other wrestler into the ropes. Moments later she landed a drop kick right to his gut sending both of them to the mat. The leopard would be quick to get up though, scrambling to her knees before her opponent could. She looked at Ryoka for a second before pouncing on her prey.

Ally would go for a quick pin attempt. She hooked an arm under one of Ryota's legs and lifted it up while she held him down. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed as the referee came over to start the count. For once Ally thought she might have a quick and easy match. "ONE" The referee started.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Tonight was definitely not going Ryota's way, he was definitely convinced tonight was finally going to be his night to finally get his first win, but instead he was being thoroughly dominated by his leopard opponent.

Grunting out in pain, neck still sore from the headscissors, he groaned a little as Ally pounced onto him and went for the pinfall, the referee hitting the first count, then shouting "TWO!" as he hit the second. Eyes going wide, Ryota managed to throw his legs and shoulder up to break the pinfall, his "Iron Will" hadn't let him down yet! The leopard still on top of him, Ryota complained "Move.....your fat ass!" as he pressed his hand into her face, trying to force some space between the two.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:56 am

While Ally wasn't dislodged, her pin was broken. She wanted to attempt a pin again but was being pushed away by her opponent. She turned her face so that Ryota was now pushing against her cheek. "Grrrr..." She growled. "Just stay down runt." The leopard commanded. Obviously her opponent would not comply with her request. Instead he decided to insult her. Ally was a lot of things but fat was not one of them. "F...fat? How's THIS for FAT!" Ally roared. She'd raise herself a foot and then slam her ass back down onto Ryota's stomach. There was no way she was letting him get away with that.

Ally was now determined to kick Ryota's butt. The first step would be to grab her opponent by the hair and roughly drag him to his feet. Next she'd try to grab his hand and toss Ryota into the ropes.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:53 pm

The pain aching through his body, Ryota was going to regret his last words as when the frustrated Ally sat up, the poor jobber had little time to react before she slammed her large rear straight back down onto his stomach, causing his eyes to bulge as the air left his body.

Rolling onto his stomach and choking out for breath, he quietly croaked "S...S...Sorry...." between coughs as he was dragged up. Not able to think straight, he was thrown thunderously back towards the rope, where the sheer power of the throw caused the ropes to dig harshly into his back, distracting his mind and causing him to yelp as he rebounded.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Ally wasn't the strongest wrestler on the roster, but right now she felt as if she could give the hardest ass kicking ever. Fueled purely by rage she ran after Ryota as he bounced off of the ropes. If he thought his quiet apology was going to help him, the boy was in for a rude awakening. The leopard charged towards her opponent and as soon as she could she jumped into the air to slam her feet straight into his chest. While Ally would grunt as she fell to the floor after the dropkick, she knew that Ryota would be in much more pain than her.

"Heh, how was that you little runt?" Ally growled as she made her way to her feet. "Want some more?" She teased. The girl wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead as she stood up. The leopard could cause some damage if left unchecked but she was lot without her own limits. She was a bit winded and let out a deep breath. She hoped that Ryota was in much worse condition though. In any case she would have time to catch her breath while her foe most likely would not.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2