Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Nova Ursa

Go down

Nova Ursa Empty Nova Ursa

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:31 am

Name: Nova Ursa
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Final Fantasy XV - Veiled in Black (Remix)

Wrestling Style
Being a smaller competitor, Nova will tend to rely on precise strikes and grapples to gain the advantage, so you can expect her to come out with a flurry of quick hits and moves to try and keep ahead. Nova will usually tend to stay away from power moves unless she is able to lift up her opponent.

Signature
Diving Apron-Assisted Knee Drop: Having her opponent's upper body draped under the bottom rope and over the apron facing towards the ground, Nova will stand on the outside of the apron before jumping off and kneeing the opponent in the back of her head on the descent. (Video for reference)

Finisher
Nova Force: Nova crouches in wait for her dazed opponent to make it to her feet, and when they finally are up will approach them from behind before turning them around quickly, kneeing them in the head and combining the attack with a discus lariat. (Video for reference)

Critical Finisher
Nova Buster: A finisher Nova will use very rarely, Nova will trap her opponent in a headlock and begin to pull them up for a suplex, but will quickly drop and drive them down, spiking them directly on their head for a Snap Brainbuster. (Video for reference)

Stats
Strength: ★★★ - Whilst Nova does have some force in her, they mainly come from her various strikes and quick throws/moves she tends to release during her matches. If attempting to do a more powerful move on a smaller opponent, Nova may find some success but it can take some energy out of her.

Endurance: ★★★★ - Being used to the harsh training regiments she was raised in, Nova can go the limit in matches and take some damage, however her body will begin to give up on her the more damage is dealt to her over time.

Speed: ★★★★ - Despite not being the fastest woman in AFW, Nova can rely on her dodges and fast reactions to avoid some attacks, and can just as easily use this to her advantage as she can take her opponents by surprise on the odd opportunity she gets.

Submissions: ★★ - Submissions aren't really Nova's go to form of attack. Preferring to go for strikes and throws, Don't expect too many from her throughout a match, but she will bring out the odd one on occasion to keep her opponent preoccupied whilst she recovers.

Visual Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality
Nova's personality is usually a mix of uplifted and confident. Unless you do something to intentionally piss her off you won't see too much anger from the woman as she is trying to distance herself from her past life, but what you CAN expect is a confident woman who is not afraid to take you to the limit and deal some hurt. She will only backtalk opponents who insult/mock her first, but she doesn't shy away from dialogue with her opponents either.

In the ring Nova decides to wear a full black getup, complete with black boots, trim cut black jeans, a black fingerless glove and a tight fitted black vest on her torso, exposing her stomach. During her entrance she also wears a black jacket to complete the look, and may sometimes keep it on during her matches too.

Backstory
Nova Ursa, son of Major Ursa, was a daughter born with wicked intent. Her father being a powerful figure in the scientific and technological underground of Japan, Nova Ursa was born to fulfil his needs of being the first in a line of Bounty Hunters fitted with advanced technology, her codename being designated "NU-1", which remains as a tattoo on her left hand that she hides with a glove.

As she grew through her younger years, Nova spent her early years stuck in gritty chambers, being forced to fight soldiers and undergo sadistic tests to become the killing machine her father envisioned her to be. Growing up hating everyone around her, Nova had plotted her revenge for years and years until finally going through with it at the age of 18, where she had used her extensive skills and knowledge to escape her cell, snap her fathers neck and escape the facility where she had been held all her life.

Hiding in the shadows of populated Japan and tending to avoid most social interaction, Nova slowly learnt about natural human life as she watched the busy streets. Over time she began meeting various people who helped her become a much more natural person at whole, mainly the homeless and mysterious figures populating the shadows alongside her that taught her most of the things she knew. Eventually she slowly became a member of society, getting a few low-end jobs here and there to keep herself living until finally hearing of the AFW. Finding it as a way to gain some good money, Nova enrolled herself into a wrestling school before finally joining the company at the age of 21, where she now resides in the Friction division.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline