by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki. Empty Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki.

Post by Harukasan Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 am

Vince was one week away from being prepared to face Midori again in a revenge match. But it seems one last opponent stood before him. Like Vince, Gosuki was also trained in amrtial arts though eh seemed to be more ill tempered than him.

Gosuki had his fists on hips and laughed at Vince as he got in ring.

"Well if it isn't the sissy little kung fu guy who got beat by a girl! Just because you beat up some boy and a red haired tart doesn't mean you will fare any better against me! Maybe if you acknowledge my superior knowledge of the amrtial arts right now, I might not break your leg!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki. Empty Re: Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki.

Post by meepo90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 am

vince was on his corner hearing what his opponent just said..."well I don't need any martial arts style against you...I'll go for my fist to make you regret what you just said!" he stretched and jogged a bit feeling very tempered and grumpy as being intimidated by his opponent, he then puts his shirt aside and waited for the bell to ring...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki. Empty Re: Vince's third trial, the brash karateka, Gosuki.

Post by Harukasan Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am

Gosuki smirked as bell ring and headed out a bit to center. he then made some funny noises and started demonstrating some martial arts like punches and kicks in air as if to intimidate Vince. However, Gosuki did have some skill so Vince might notice it was not all show.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 pm

"nice punches...I wonder how it will feel on me.." he smirks for a while looking at gosuki trying to intimidate him after gosuki "hmm quite good but still boring... let me show you my moves then" vince backed a bit in the center and begun to break dance while doing martial arts at the same time... he was smiling cause he did want a competition with gosuki

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Gosuki gave a bit of a shocked and surprised look as if insulted.

"You mocking me???? Arghhh!!!"

He got angry and held up his arms starting to flex.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:54 am

"just doing the same thing you are doing..." he naughtily smiled while slowly stopping the dance and was excited to fight with this guy.."well let's get it on then.." he raised his guard and went in the middle of the ring staring ferociously to his opponent...and went for a fighting pose

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Gosuki smirked and also raised his arms as he went to meet Vince in the ring. He would pause for a while as if in a face off. Then he would try to catch Vince by surprise and lunge forward with a big crippling low kick towards one of Vince's legs to try and do some damage to his ankle and knee.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 pm

seeing the movement of gosuki vince quickly flips back before the kick hits his legs... and then counters it with a drop kick to gosuki's chest... vince training did do well with his quick reflexes...then follow it with a quick upper cut to gosuki's chin

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Vince did hit Gosuki in the chest with the dropkick. This caused Gosuki to stagger back a few feet. By the ime Vince got back up though and threw his uppercut, Gosuki would be able to take advantage of the distance he wa spushed back to dodge his head aside from it. He would then try to counter with a right hook across Vince's jaw.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

vince quickly ducks and moves forward closer to gosuki and went for a strong punch to his gut... this range was so close that evading it will be too late... vince quickly moves so that gosuki will have a hard time hitting him

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next