Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abigial vs Eden, Hentai endurence No DQ bedroom match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abigial vs Eden, Hentai endurence No DQ bedroom match - Page 2 Empty Re: Abigial vs Eden, Hentai endurence No DQ bedroom match

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Eden would struggle against the woman's legs grasping around her, but the appeared to not be of much help. Suddenly, she saw the older but more mature woman bend over and start to rub Eden's crotch, A smirk appearing on her face.

Hearing Abigails remark, Jade would try to clamp her legs together attempting to make it harder for Abigail to get to her sex. With that, Eden would call out, "Yeah, it will be peasent! As soon as you let me go I will finish you!" She would continue to try to wench Abigails legs off of her.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Abigial vs Eden, Hentai endurence No DQ bedroom match - Page 2 Empty Re: Abigial vs Eden, Hentai endurence No DQ bedroom match

Post by xalex Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Abigail was suddenly feeling that the position of the legs of her opponent started to move and that her legs where now pressed together… making it for her hard to keep rubbing her opponents sex… that was pretty annoying.. and then this little bitch even started to try and press her legs apart… Man couldn´t she just lay down and take it like a good bitch…

Abigail was sick of that… she would chance her plan a bit… it was time for a bit punishment. Slowly the former police woman would lift her hand and after a moment she would let it come down, straight of a spank onto the sex of her opponent, hopping to make her suffer that way. After that Abigail would open her legs letting Eden out of the body scissor rolling backwards away from her.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2