Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

LARIATO, Lobo, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Scarf, snappleR, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by RJD on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Colette was glad to bring the big woman to a crawling position, she felt a little bit intimidated by Olivia now that the woman and her breasts were no where near the redhead's face. The wonderchild would quite confused about Olivia's words though and would halt her performance to retort. " Yeah... this is a spar Olivia. Sorry am I going too rough on you? " The redhead would ask, surprised that her opponent was really complaining about Colette following through with her attacks.

Once Olivia got to her feet the redhead would wait to see if she wound answer, still being somewhat on edge just in case Olivia didn't intend to break the spar for a moment as she answered Colette's question.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:56 am

Olivia rubbed her head as she slowly made her way to her feet. "Y...yah. A bit. I just didn't expect so many clonks on the head." The magician admitted. She really didn't know what to expect really and was just happy that her opponent gave her time to get up. She would shake her head, whipping her hair around as she tried to regain focus. "Ok Olivia. Show must go on right?" She said to herself before trying to resume the fight.

Olivia looked at her opponent, trying to decide what to do. "Well I guess I'm ok though. So here's a hug!" And with that, the magician lunged towards Colette in hopes of quickly grabbing her. Her previous tactic of squeeze her opponent to pieces seemed to work before so she was eager to try it once more.

Julia Hiroshi, Erin Quinn, Emerald - Friction
Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Colette usually found it hard to understand other people so she was glad not to have accidentally made an enemy, by the looks of things her opponent was just a little but under prepared which did make sense considering she would have only came here today to train. It also seemed like her opponent wasn't a very experienced wrestler so Colette was happy to give her a slight break.

The wonderchild would immediately get serious again when she spotted some movement from Olivia, sure her opponent seemed inexperienced but she was still a giant who could probably squeeze Colette into submission if given the chance. Colette would attempt to fall to the mat and shoot out both her legs at one of Emeralds legs, hoping that her dropkick was enough to chop down her opponent's mighty leg. Either way Colette would likely struggle to stay in control but if she failed to knock down her opponent then she would be in an incredibly tough spot.

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:25 am

Olivia thought she could make do with just her size and weight but was quickly proven wrong. The magician would stumble as her legs were taken out from under her and immediately faceplant onto the mat. "Haaa! Gugh owww!" She cried out as she hit the mat with a loud thud. She clutched her face right after she hit the ground, wishing her hands had made their way there before impact.

Olivia seemed to be having a hard time with her smaller opponent. The green haired woman was still getting used to being in a fight and obviously had a lot to learn.  She felt her inexperience was only made more apparent  by the fact that Colette was much quicker than her. The magician would roll onto her side before trying to make her way back onto her feet. "I guess...this is why we have rehearsals." She groaned.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Colette would smile as she took Olivia down, sure her opponent didn't seem like the most experienced but she had managed to find an interesting opponent in the form of the giant woman and was glad to gain this experience as the match intensified. Without much hesitation Colette would also roll onto her side after the dropkick, swiftly dodging Olivia's falling body before then pushing against the mat and landing skillfully on her feet. 

If the wonderchild managed to get to her feet before her opponent then she would try to run past Olivia towards the ropes, although she would then do something unexpected as she dived forwards and transitioned her run into a handstand just before hitting the ropes and so would bounce her back off the ropes while pushing off the mat to carry her body back towards Olivia. The green haired woman would likely notice that Colette hadn't quite made it back to her, although wouldn't be the case for long as the redhead attempted to contort her body backwards and push her hands off the mat yet again. Colette almost doing a backwards cartwheel but pushing herself off the mat at the last second to get some airtime before trying to nail Olivia with a swift Pele kick, perhaps the move had a bit too much theatrics but Colette couldn't resist the urge to do such flashy moves against a slow and potentially inexperienced wrestler like Olivia..

RJD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:45 am

Olivia watched in awe as Colette displayed her gymnastic skill. The girl was flipping around in ways the magician could only dream of emulating. Her jaw almost dropped as for a moment she froze like a deer in headlights to watch the display. Still a bit dazed and also just dazzled by her opponent's display, Olivia wouldn't be able to get herself to move out of the way. She was however able to raise her hands in time to block the kick, taking much less of an impact as her opponent hit her arms instead of her face.

"You're not kicking me in the face again!" She yelled as she blocked the kick. As Colette came down from her move, the green haired giant would attempt to drive her knee into the girl's ribs. While she was not usually very vindictive, Olivia was a bit insulted that her opponent would go for a third strike to the head. She wasn't about to let herself get by the same type of move 3 times in a row.

Suzume Sheska - Kawaii

noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top