Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Colette was glad to bring the big woman to a crawling position, she felt a little bit intimidated by Olivia now that the woman and her breasts were no where near the redhead's face. The wonderchild would quite confused about Olivia's words though and would halt her performance to retort. " Yeah... this is a spar Olivia. Sorry am I going too rough on you? " The redhead would ask, surprised that her opponent was really complaining about Colette following through with her attacks.

Once Olivia got to her feet the redhead would wait to see if she wound answer, still being somewhat on edge just in case Olivia didn't intend to break the spar for a moment as she answered Colette's question.

Back to top Go down

Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician's rehearsal ( For Noob )

Post by noob Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:56 am

Olivia rubbed her head as she slowly made her way to her feet. "Y...yah. A bit. I just didn't expect so many clonks on the head." The magician admitted. She really didn't know what to expect really and was just happy that her opponent gave her time to get up. She would shake her head, whipping her hair around as she tried to regain focus. "Ok Olivia. Show must go on right?" She said to herself before trying to resume the fight.

Olivia looked at her opponent, trying to decide what to do. "Well I guess I'm ok though. So here's a hug!" And with that, the magician lunged towards Colette in hopes of quickly grabbing her. Her previous tactic of squeeze her opponent to pieces seemed to work before so she was eager to try it once more.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Colette usually found it hard to understand other people so she was glad not to have accidentally made an enemy, by the looks of things her opponent was just a little but under prepared which did make sense considering she would have only came here today to train. It also seemed like her opponent wasn't a very experienced wrestler so Colette was happy to give her a slight break.

The wonderchild would immediately get serious again when she spotted some movement from Olivia, sure her opponent seemed inexperienced but she was still a giant who could probably squeeze Colette into submission if given the chance. Colette would attempt to fall to the mat and shoot out both her legs at one of Emeralds legs, hoping that her dropkick was enough to chop down her opponent's mighty leg. Either way Colette would likely struggle to stay in control but if she failed to knock down her opponent then she would be in an incredibly tough spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:25 am

Olivia thought she could make do with just her size and weight but was quickly proven wrong. The magician would stumble as her legs were taken out from under her and immediately faceplant onto the mat. "Haaa! Gugh owww!" She cried out as she hit the mat with a loud thud. She clutched her face right after she hit the ground, wishing her hands had made their way there before impact.

Olivia seemed to be having a hard time with her smaller opponent. The green haired woman was still getting used to being in a fight and obviously had a lot to learn.  She felt her inexperience was only made more apparent  by the fact that Colette was much quicker than her. The magician would roll onto her side before trying to make her way back onto her feet. "I guess...this is why we have rehearsals." She groaned.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:24 am

Colette would smile as she took Olivia down, sure her opponent didn't seem like the most experienced but she had managed to find an interesting opponent in the form of the giant woman and was glad to gain this experience as the match intensified. Without much hesitation Colette would also roll onto her side after the dropkick, swiftly dodging Olivia's falling body before then pushing against the mat and landing skillfully on her feet. 

If the wonderchild managed to get to her feet before her opponent then she would try to run past Olivia towards the ropes, although she would then do something unexpected as she dived forwards and transitioned her run into a handstand just before hitting the ropes and so would bounce her back off the ropes while pushing off the mat to carry her body back towards Olivia. The green haired woman would likely notice that Colette hadn't quite made it back to her, although wouldn't be the case for long as the redhead attempted to contort her body backwards and push her hands off the mat yet again. Colette almost doing a backwards cartwheel but pushing herself off the mat at the last second to get some airtime before trying to nail Olivia with a swift Pele kick, perhaps the move had a bit too much theatrics but Colette couldn't resist the urge to do such flashy moves against a slow and potentially inexperienced wrestler like Olivia..

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:45 am

Olivia watched in awe as Colette displayed her gymnastic skill. The girl was flipping around in ways the magician could only dream of emulating. Her jaw almost dropped as for a moment she froze like a deer in headlights to watch the display. Still a bit dazed and also just dazzled by her opponent's display, Olivia wouldn't be able to get herself to move out of the way. She was however able to raise her hands in time to block the kick, taking much less of an impact as her opponent hit her arms instead of her face.

"You're not kicking me in the face again!" She yelled as she blocked the kick. As Colette came down from her move, the green haired giant would attempt to drive her knee into the girl's ribs. While she was not usually very vindictive, Olivia was a bit insulted that her opponent would go for a third strike to the head. She wasn't about to let herself get by the same type of move 3 times in a row.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:12 am

Colette was certainly having fun with her display, She was used to less clean and harder to manuever around rings. To her the difference between a clean and dirty ring would be obvious as her flips would be even easier to perform. So as the redhead jumped back towards her opponent and fired her leg backwards in a pele kick she was excited to hear the impact. 

However the Wonderchild's strike would never meet it's target as Olivia pretty easily blocked it with her hand. It seems that Colette had gotten a bit carried away with herself, she was actually slightly embarrassing that she had so carelessly showed off her athletics just to be taken to the mat. Colette would notice something a bit surprising though as it seemed like her opponent was angry, after Olivia mentioned her face the redhead realised why, it hadn't occurred much to Colette that she had kept aiming for the face. In fact considering that Olivia had actually mentioned it earlier made Colette feel even more guilty and embarrassed, sometimes her body just flowed naturally and usually that flow resulted in a kick, usually to the head.

Colette's mistake would definitely be one she remembered though due to the fact that as she was about to fall to the mat Olivia would drive her knee right into the redhead's ribs, causing her to let out a pained groan upon impact and holding onto her ribs as she laid down on the mat. Colette wasn't exactly a people's person and it seemed like she had just managed to piss off her gargantuan opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:19 am

Olivia grinned as she drove her knee into Colette's ribs. She was happy to finally get a good hit in. For  a second she stood over her opponent before beginning to lecture her. "You know that was kind of mean. But if you want to put on a show, then I will too." She said, teasing her downed foe. The magician was getting tired so she would try and think of a way to finish things up.

Olivia's next move would be to run towards the ropes. She would bounce off and come charging back at her opponent. Once the magician was close enough, she'd leap into the air in an attempt to crush Colette under her when she came down. If she landed, Olivia doubted the other wrestler would be getting up any time soon. She only hoped she wouldn't completely flatten her sparring partner. After all she still wanted the possibility to spar again.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Colette would remain on the mat holding her pained ribs, she could hear Olivia moving and her a chill would travel through her body in anticipation. Due to the fact that the redhead's own momentum had been used against her by that knee to the gut she couldn't get up or move out the way, instead just lying down on the mat while Olivia rebounded from the ropes.

Before Colette even had time to adjust her eyes she would suddenly see her massive opponent's body flying towards her, the redhead's heart almost skipped a beat and her eyes widened with shock as she anticipated the following moment, she didn't expect such a large opponent to go for such a move and was starting to really regret kicking her in the head so many times. What would follow would be a tiny bit blurry in Colette's mind although her crushed body would definitely remember it. 

Colette would let out a breathless scream and her face would twist in pain as she was crushed under the weight of Olivia, when she attempted to voice her pain all that would come out would be a slight squeal. The wonderchild couldn't believe just how painful the move was, sure her opponent was large so something like this wasn't unimaginable but she didn't think such a big woman would go for that kind of move. Now Colette would be left trapped and squirming under the bigger woman as she payed dearly for her mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 am

Olivia landed on top of Colette with crushing force. Judging from her opponent's reaction, the magician's plan worked. She would lay on top of Colette for a few seconds, letting her body continue to flatten her opponent. Finally Olivia would get up onto her knees and look down at her foe. "Oh gosh...did I flatten you too much?" She asked, starting to get a little concerned by the sounds the wonderchild was making. "Oh man...I knew I shouldn't have gone for something I didn't practice first...sorry." She mumbled. For a few seconds she watched her opponent stir before finally realizing Colette was not permanently flattened.

"Oh good! I thought I really hurt you there for a second. But I guess practice is the best place to make mistakes." Olivia rambled, happy to see that the spar could continue. She would place her hands on Colette's abs and lean over the girl to hold her down while she planned. For a few seconds the green haired magician would be deep in thought while she pondered her next trick. "OK!" She suddenly yelled. "I got it!""

Olivia would attempt to grab Colette's legs and lift them up before trying to roll the girl into a matchbook pin. If she was successful she would sit herself right behind her foe's head and look down at her with a grin.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next