Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Colette De Beaumont " The explorer "

Go down

Colette - Colette De Beaumont " The explorer " Empty Colette De Beaumont " The explorer "

Post by RJD Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Name: Colette de Beaumont
Alliases: Explorer, adventurer, Wonder child.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Sex: Female:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150lbs
Nationality: Welsh/American

Appearance

Wrestling attire from front:

Wrestling attire from back ( does not carry the sword ):

Theme song - "The Trooper " by Iron Maiden

Favourite moves: arm drags, DDTS, cutters, neck breakers, flying knee, inverted hurricanrana, kicks, knee drop, springboard moves and powerslams.

Signature moves:

720 ddt - Colette will be standing on the outside apron while her opponent is standing in the middle of the ring. Once this position is set up Colette will pull herself up towards the top rope while doing a 360 spin before then spring-boarding off the ropes before latching onto her opponent and driving them to the ground in a DDT, doing another 360 spin in the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoVK68tNr40

Armbar neckbreaker - Colette will approach an opponent from in front and grab their arm before twisting it and putting it around their back so that Colette is now behind her opponent and holding their arm up to their back. Colette will then wrap her other arm around her opponent's head before suddenly letting go of her opponent's arm and bringing her now free arm up to her opponent's head also to perform a jumping neck breaker.

Finisher moves:

Double foot stomp - Colette will leap from the turnbuckle onto a downed opponent, landing with both her feet on her opponent's body, usually the midsection area.

Death valley driver - Colette will have her opponent on her shoulders in a fireman's carry before leaping into the air and turning her body to the side to drive her opponent back first into the mat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220jzl26eEI

Zig zag - Colette will leap at her opponent from behind and will wrap her arm around their head before pulling them towards the mat back first.

Tornado roundhouse kick - Colette will wait for a grounded opponent to get to their feet before spinning twice and then jumping and shooting her leg up in a brutal incredibly quick roundhouse kick. This move is effective but the downside is that if it misses or is countered then Colette will always be in a incredibly vulnerable situation herself, usually to the extent that it can turn the match around for her opponent. 

Background: 
Colette was given up to an orphanage at birth and often got in trouble for exploring the neighbourhoods late at night with an older girl named Sam at the orphanage, sometimes they got into some dangerous situations due to their desire to explore but luckily they always made it out alright in the end. Upon reaching the age of 17 the other girl who she explored with was 22 and so had been kicked out of the orphanage and worked long enough to save up money to go to America, due to Sam thinking of Colette as a little sister she let Colette come for her to the land of the free. Moving to Arizona. After a few years Colette had got her own job cleaning a local arena, usually she would clean it just after a wrestling show and after seeing the Indy promotion a few times she decided to start training while working part time for the venue. Eventually Colette become popular in her promotion as a woman who always tried to out do her previous performance, learning from experience, films, books and even just by having the trainers teach her. She became so well known that she was involved in a program where a few younger wrestlers would be sent to train in Japan and after doing this she managed to pick up lots of tricks and got multiple opportunities to travel the world before finally being scouted by the AFW. Colette being the curious and adventurous person she was couldn't pass up the offer to go to such a unique wrestling promotion and so happily accepted.

Personality
Colette is a outgoing and curious woman, she wants to know as much as possible and will never say no to a new experience. She is unsatisfied with her performance in the ring and life outside the ring if she isn't making current changes and leading an adventurous lifestyle, Colette needs change and gets a bigger thrill out of adapting to new situations than she does anything else. Colette is also hard to anger, being from her background it's incredibly likely that whatever you say to her she has heard it before, if anything she might actually be interested in a person that comes up with new material, Colette loves to find out what people's opinions are on everything and when she finds a new one about herself she is at least curious.

Strategy
Colette's strategy consists of fast paced and tiring action and stringing together odd combos. Colette often will transition moves into other unexpected moves, holds or strikes just to try and keep her opponent guessing. Colette loves to confuse her opponent and keep them on edge, preferring the effort put in to get a win to actually being the winner. Colette has a counter in mind often but due to the amount of energy she expends and how focused she is on reversals she has very little defence when things go wrong, often going by the mindset that she doesn't need to be tough skinned if she can just evade or counter attacks. Colette will almost ceaselessly combine springboard moves, fast strikes, submission holds and hard to follow grapples rather than focus on one field, although sometimes if an opponent is especially good in one of the fields then Colette may try to start picking up on their attacks and movements and try to focus more on combating or in rare cases even imitating. When Colette imitates another wrestlers style though she never attempts their finisher or signature, seeing this as being disrespectful and preferring to just pick up mannerisms from all different competitors and mixing them together in a Frankenstein monster of a style. For example she might realise that a running arm drag works better than her usual one and most likely would pick up this information mid match and start employing it soon after, to mixing degrees of success. Although this is mostly a strength it does lead to her style being incredibly unfocused and so she can find it hard to put away opponents, it's common for Colette to attack the same body part a few times and then just completely forget about it as she thinks up another strategy or tries to start focusing on a different weakness of her opponent or strength of her own.

Tactics: 7/10 - I really admire other wrestlers styles so sometimes in matches I can think up some pretty creative ways to try and combat them, although sometimes it doesn't turn out quite as good as I'd want it to...
Strength 6/10 - I train just enough to be able to pick up people around my own size, strength training gets repetitive and boring so I try not to focus too much on it.
Speed 7/10 - I just completely love going on long runs and doing interval training outdoors, it is so much more fun than trying to build up muscle and it lets me explore all I want. So I tend to be a bit more quick than strong although I tend to get distracted when training and so focus more on my surroundings than actually keeping my exercise consistent.
Endurance: 4/10 - I can't take many hits but I don't need to, if I can focus on evading, where I am relative to my opponent and countering attacks then I don't need to take as many hits. Exploring is fun but pain is a sensation I would rather not delve to deep into...
Sexuality: 1/10 - I ehm, don't really feel comfortable answering this. I don't need to worry about that because I'm not going to let someone do... you know that to me. I mean maybe it wouldn't be so bad but I would have no clue what to do.
High flying: 8/10 - An important aspect to adventuring is to climb and jump, due to my hill walking and mountain climbing hobbies I actually have quite a good leap naturally and then when I trained in the ring I refined it even further by learning how to use the ropes both to launch myself and to hinder my opponents.
Charisma: 2/10 - I am not the best at trying to persuade or intimidate people but I like to talk! People can teach me things and I really want to learn!
Technique: 7/10 - I love training my technique, it opens up all kinds of options for me in the ring and there are so many different techniques that I can employ! Although I still do have a lot more to learn.

• Exploring
  • Learning
  • Competitiveness
  • Decorations or accessories
  • Showing off
  • Close match, win or lose.
  • Freedom

Dislikes

• Repetitiveness 
  • Quick matches
  • Being dominated
  • People refusing to answer her questions