Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Snowbunny Match! (Ryoko vs. Suzume)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowbunny Match! (Ryoko vs. Suzume) - Page 4 Empty Re: Snowbunny Match! (Ryoko vs. Suzume)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Ryoko's face flushed when she realized that she was now naked in this pit of snow. The only solace that she managed to get Suzume naked as well as the crowd cheered at the sight of the two naked girls. "Nnnuuu...You're not taking me down!" she let out as she lunged at Suzume, her arms shooting out and attempting to wrap around her nude opponent.

if she was successful, she would pull Suzume in and ram their breasts together as she fought back a cry. She was unsuccessful in that. "Aaaaah!" she cried out as their breasts mashed against each other with a smack. Her cheeks red and hugging another naked girl, Ryoko's face was beet red as she continued with the bust hug. "Nuuuu....I'm going to squeeze you until you can't move...then I'm going to pin you!' she let out, trying to talk smack to the other Kawaii.

Back to top Go down

Snowbunny Match! (Ryoko vs. Suzume) - Page 4 Empty Re: Snowbunny Match! (Ryoko vs. Suzume)

Post by noob Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Suzume didn't really have too much of a plan going in. Because of that she was grabbed by her opponent and pulled in. "Hey...ah...stop that!" She mumbled as she was pressed against Ryoko. She would place her hands on the girl's shoulders and try o push away, squirming and wiggling against her opponent. "No no no!" She yelled out as Ryoko layed out her plan. Suzume had no intention of being squeezed or pinned, granted at the moment she could only try to stop the latter.

Unable to free herself from her foe's grasp, Suzume would try to turn the move against Ryoko. She wrapped her own arms around the ninja and tried to out squeeze her opponent. Suzume tightened her grip and squeezed as hard as she could, pressing the two woman together hard. Their chests were now starting to flatten slightly against eachother.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Ryoko squeezed as she had the advantage, leaning in to counteract the pushing of Suzume as their cold soft skin brushed against each other. "Hehehe, what? Afraid of my Super Secret Ninja Techinque: The Unbearable Hug?" Ryoko let out, slightly mocking Suzume's heavy interest in ninjas. They said stuff like that right? IN her arrogance of thinking that she had her opponents on the ropes, Ryoko's eyes widened and her smirk disappeared from her lips when Suzume started hugging back, adding in her side of the pressure and putting the squeeze on Ryoko and more tension on their tits.

Ryoko gritted her teeth as her tits were flattening against Suzume's, now attempting to twist and turn her body for additional leverage on Suzume to with their hugging duel and inadvertently started to grind their breasts together as Ryoko was feeling a noticeable increase in her body temperature.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 pm

For a moment, Suzume's eyes widened with excitement as she hoped for a second she might witness an awesome new ninja technique. "Oh Oh! Please show me!" She said with glee. She didn't care if it would actually be unbearable, she wanted to see the ninja at work. The girl couldn't help but squeeze Ryoko tighter in anticipation and start to sway her back and forth.

While Suzume was hugging her opponent, she was inadvertently grinding the two together quite nicely for the crowd. She could feel the temperature between the two increasing and had to admit it was quite a nice change from the cold of the snow pit. As she anticipated Ryoko's exciting secret technique, Suzume would continue to try to squeeze her opponent into oblivion, a difficult task for the small wrestler.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Ryoko was quite perplexed when she saw Suzume's eyes light up upon hearing about her ninja technique, it seemed to have flown over her head that she was being sarcastic. But that was after Suzume had been squeezing her tighter, prompting the faux ninja to do the same as there was practically no space between their two small bodies and despite rolling around in the cold snow for the better part of this match, Ryoko could feel her body heating up and could swear that it was only getting hotter.

Even though the first attempt of being sarcastic flew right over Suzume's head, Ryoko had another idea that would irritate and flusher her opponent. "Nuuu....It seems that my Unbearable Hug isn't doing the trick..." if Suzume was going to be excited seeing these 'special techniques', then she was going to yank her chain with unimpressive moves! "Now then...take this! Gravity's Fall!" she shouted as she took a deep breath and attempted to lean back on her knees and lift Suzume off of the mats! Barely a few inches.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Hearing that she was currently trapped in Ryoko's unbearable hug, Suzume would start to frown. "W...wait. This is it?" She asked, the disappointment apparent in her voice. She was expecting something flashy, not something that she was doing a better job of herself. Hearing yet another knew move though, the girl's excitement returned. She wouldn't put up too much of a fight as she was lifted slightly. The girl was yet again disappointed to see that there was not much to the exciting sounding move. "R...Ryoko." She pouted, feeling like she was being deprived of something great.

"You're supposed to do something like this...Gravity's Fall!"
The eager girl explained. She would try to push off the ground with one foot and lean forward against the ninja in an attempt to use her little weight to push her over. She aimed to fall flat on the ninja and show her what a move called "Gravity's Fall" should really look like. She would hopefully flatten her opponent in the process and be able to try for a quick pin.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Ryoko was snickering, it was rather funny seeing Suzume get all excited and then for her to realize that it was all for nothing. Leaning back with the 'Gravity's Fall' she placed more tension on their breasts as she fought back a moan, not wanting to embarrass herself anymore despite being naked and hugging another naked girl. "What? You wanted to see ninja moves, so I'm showing you mine!" she let out, knowing that she was being extremely petty at this point and not caring in the least.

However, she was caught off guard when she felt the sudden shift in weight from Suzume as she lost her balance and fell backwards into the snow yet again. This time she had all of Suzume's weight crashing down on her and her breasts. "Gaaah!" she let out as she ended up on the bottom, her breasts stinging after taking most of the weight of Suzume's tits as she was pinned on the mat. However that was surprisingly the least of her concerns.

"H-hey! Don't go stealing my move's name!"

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:34 am

"Ooof" Suzume huffed as she fell down onto Ryoko, slamming their bodies together. Luckily for her the other girl cushioned her impact. While the small wrestler wasn't particularly heavy, she hoped a fall against Ryoko like that would at least leave her winded. "Well you weren't using the name for anything cool." The girl pouted from atop her opponent. Normally the avid writer would be against plagiarism, but for today she would make an exception. Finding herself laying on top of the ninja, Suzume figured it would be a good time to go for a pin.

She would first try to wrap her legs around her foe's to get her into position for a grapevine pin. From there she just aimed to hold Ryoko's shoulders down and spread her legs for long enough for the referee to count her out. Having been on the receiving end of this move in a previous match, she thought it was a pretty effective way to hold the ninja down.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Ryoko moaned out as Suzume bore into her body as she felt the legs coiling around hers yet again for the grapevine as her eyes widened, seeing what her opponent was planning. The ref girl soon came and got into position, Ryoko starting to squirm and unintentionally rub her breasts against the pair of her fellow Kawaii. Her shoulders were pinned against the snow covered mat and with no leverage to try and kick out with her legs, Ryoko had to get crafty in order to break out of the pin.

"ONE!"

There was a lot going against Ryoko, now there wasn't any panties for her to wedgie Suzume and all it was, was their bare naked bodies rubbing against each other as she let out a sudden moan from all of her struggling. Panting out as her cheeks was heating up as Ryoko was racking through her brain to think of a move to escape and seeing the lips of Suzume being close, she reached up with her hands and attempted to pull her opponent in and plant a kiss on those lips!

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:54 am

"S...stop squirming please." Suzume would ask her opponent. She would start to blush as her body rubbed against Ryoko's, the friction starting to get to distract her slightly. Hearing her opponent moan didn't make Suzume feel any more comfortable. If the two were in private the girl might have enjoyed the position quite a bit more, but the cheering of the crowd and the fact that it was a match just embarrassed her. For now though she would keep trying to apply some pressure on Ryoko and hold her down.

The ninja seemed quite determined to get herself out of Suzume's grasp. Suzume could deal with the squirming for quite a bit but the kiss was a bit more surprising. "Hey let...mmm." She started to protest as she was brought closer but was soon moaning into the kiss. Her hold on Ryoko's legs would loosen but for now she was still pinning the ninja down.

"TWO!"
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next