Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Oni

Go down

The Oni Empty The Oni

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 am

Name: The Oni Koji Shimada
Sex: Male
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Green
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 145 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Information

Style: Oni has stylized himself after the typical shinobi: his work is nimble and fast, employing quick strikes and blinding counters to disable a foe. His lighter weight allows him to out-maneuver larger foes and use high-flying moves that employ gravity to augment his strength. He always plays things honorably and by the book, as he considers any form of cheating or low-blow to be unacceptable.

Finisher: Dragon’s Maw (Koji Clutch)
Oni downs his opponent and sets them face down on the mat. He lies face up and slightly to the side of his opponent as he hooks his far leg across their neck. He then hooks his hands behind the opponent's head, having one arm pass over their own leg and the other under. Once complete he then pulls backwards with his arms and pushes forward with his leg, causing pressure on the throat.

Stats:
Endurance:  ★★★
Strength:  ★★
Speed:  ★★★★★
Defense:  ★
Technique:  ★★★★★

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Ring Attire:
Underneath the Costume:
”Back in High School”:

Personality:
Oni has a serious, yet playful demeanor in the ring representative of someone who appreciates but enjoys their job. He has a good head for not overdoing it when it comes to showboating. He can even be a bit of a flirt when put up to it.

Past/History:
Oni’s childhood was carefree and ordinary for the most part, until his parent’s divorce. His father was extremely strict and demanding, unforgiving of mistakes and quick to punish. By contrast, his mother was soft and forgiving, with endless compassion and empathy for even those who wronged her. That empathy however wasn’t enough to overlook her husband’s attitude, and the longer they stayed married, the worse their relationship became, until divorce was the only option. It was particularly nasty, with both mom and dad swearing off any contact with the other as they fought over belongings. Even the children got swept up in it, Oni being “claimed” by his mother while his older brother was taken by his father. His mother moved back in with her parents and for the rest of his childhood he grew up under a very traditional household. It instilled him with values of honor, decency, respect, and responsibility. His grandfather insisted on tutoring him in all the ways of the traditional Japanese man.  

He’d always been fascinated as a kid by wrestling, hyped up about it thanks to his uncle’s career. He tracked stats, collected autographs, and spent countless hours in front of the television. His mother insisted he always get a real education, a real job, but after graduating highschool he couldn’t wait any longer. His uncle tutored and trained him just enough to get into the AFW and then cut him off, from then on everything he accomplished was supposed to be under his own power.

He starts out under the identity ‘Oni’, choosing to shroud himself in an air of mystery and coolness that he hopes can boost his career.

Fun Facts
-- Straight, but bicurious

-- Trained in Bujinkan ninjutsu (the martial art, get out of here Naruto weebs)

-- There’s a voice modulator installed in his mask. It masks and augments his regular voice with a metallic ring (and makes him sound really cool if you ask him)

AFW Information
Record: 0/0/0
Wins: --
Losses:
Draws: --

Championships/Accomplishments: --

Friends: --
Allies: Sage Cáceres (Uncle)
Rivals:
Enemies: --
Crushes: --

Timeline:

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum