Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, Link-mon, Novalacrosse, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Haruka Date vs. Thunder Ryuko

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Haruka Date vs. Thunder Ryuko

Post by LtLukas on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:48 am

Haruka went down, and she went down hard. Thunder Ryuko got her with a hard clothesline, and the Silent Phoenix went down like a sack of hammers. She bounced on the floor once and lay still.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

The Clothesline hit it's mark perfectly. A clothesline that had all the power of the mighty Thunder Ryuko behind it! She drove that arm into Haruka's neck and chest and took the woman down onto the mat. She even stumbled a step or two forward after hitting that clothesline from the power she put into it.

Ryuko would turn around and walk towards the downed Haruka, smirking a bit as she'd lower herself down and palce her right knee over Haruka's chest. Going for a cocky pin upon the purple haired girl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:26 am

Haruka felt a massive weight on her chest. She wondered if it was all of the pain of the match concentrating now, for whatever reason. Her eyes were still closed. The more she thought about it, the less likely it was that it was that. No, Haruka reckoned that it was Ryuko pinning her.

ONE!

The ref girl counted. Well, that explained that. Haruka was still breathing hard, and still in a lot of pain. Shame, as she had once been so good.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 am

Ryuko pressed her weight down on Haruka's chest as she raised her right arm into the air and pointed her fingers up to the ceiling to make the count along with the ref-girl. The Thunder Ryuko would smirk as she'd hear the first count and feel no life coming from the downed purple haired woman.

" TWO!" The ref-girl shouted out as she slapped her hand down against the mat for a second time. The question now was if Haruka was spent already or if she just couldn't hack it against someone like Ryuko Yoshida.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:04 am

Three!

That was it. Haruka was down for the count. She had lost quite a lot from days in the Wrestle Angels, that much was incredibly obvious. And here it was, a loss, handed to her by Thunder Ryuko. Haruka started to stir a little bit, having finally roused from the last and most terrible blow.

She groaned.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:21 am

The three count soon came and Thunder Ryuko would move up towards her feet, raising her right arm up into the air in triumph. Though she soon enough pulled it down and placed it on her hip. She'd smirk and look down at the purple haired girl....

" Good Try...Haruka."
Thunder Ryuko let out in a sarcastic tone as she would then turn around. " I see you haven't lost the touch." She continued in that sarcastic tone before she would start to leave the ring and head up the ramp.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top