by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Winter Loverland

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Winter Loverland Empty Winter Loverland

Post by ThunderFox Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Rayne could hardly keep the smile from her face.

Her return to AFW had been eventful, to say the least. After a year of training, she made her return, her first match against the first person she ever met in the AFW, Rei. Their match had been hard fought, and she did her best, but in the end, she lost. She was still sore from the match as well, but that was overshadowed by her blissful happiness.

Rei and her, after the match, officially became an item. It was hard to wrap her head around, the feeling of being in a relationship. The last place she expected to find a girlfriend was in the AFW. She had heard that dating inside the company was normal, but even if that were true, she never expected it to happen to her. But she wasn't going to question it. She was happy.

Rayne had flown with the rest of the roster (who was interested, anyway) to Toronto for Avalanche. She wasn't participating herself, but Rei was, and she wanted to cheer her on for her match. Plus, she had never been to Toronto, and she wasn't going to pass up a free trip to see it. But she did have one complaint. It was really, really cold. But the snow was fine with her. Looking out the window at the snow falling, it felt like a peaceful, festive evening.

But the weather and the trip wasn't the bet part. Rei had asked her out to a dinner date! She felt giddy just thinking about it. She had even gone out to buy a dress just for the occasion. One that she hoped Rei would like.

She inspected herself in the tall mirror in her hotel room, making sure that everything was just right. Her attire was a strapless, flowey, solid black dress, stopping at her mid to lower thigh. Her hair was done up in a tight bun, leaving only one strand of loose hair, which dangled elegantly over her face. She also wore matching black flats. She would have worn heals, but they hurt her feet, and she didn't think she looked good in them anyway.

She smiled at the sight. She hoped that Rei would like it. She had never put this much effort into her look, and she did it all for her. She couldn't wait for her to arrive, just to see what she thought.

Back to top Go down

Winter Loverland Empty Re: Winter Loverland

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Stepping out of the cold Toronto weather, Rei blew her breath into her hands causing white wisps to pour out between her fingers. Behind her, she could hear the motors of cars and the chatter of people walking from one hotel to the next. It had been a while since she had been in Toronto but the last time she came it wasn't nearly so cold. It wasn't a huge deal walking over to Rayne's hotel, it was literally down the street and the restaurant they were going to was attached to the hotel.

She entered the lobby, automatic doors sliding open letting in light flakes of pale snow. She dusted some white particles off of her suit. Rei thought it'd be fitting to dress up for their date together but wearing just a dress would be executed of her. Rei thought that it might have been a fun idea to dress in a suit. Although Rei didn't mind cosplaying and stuff but even she felt a little out of place cross dressing. However, she did look rather dashing in a black suit an tie. She had a clean white shirt fitted to not crush her chest and a smokey grey vest over it. She even styled her bangs to one side and pulled her hair back in a high ponytail. She pulled out her phone to double check the room number before making her way up the elevator.

Rei looked down at black shiny shoes, she wasn't entirely sure what brand they were but they looked bloody expensive. Other than her breasts and she was wearing perfume, Rei was dressed completely as a man. She might have gone a little crazy with the credit AFW gave her but Rei had to admit they felt really comfortable on her feet. Rei would look down at her phone before sliding it back in her inner jacket pocket.

Walking down the hallway, she would knock on Rayne's door with her knuckles. Rei smiled at the eye piece looking as bashful as a teenager taking out her high school sweetheart to prom.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:06 am

Rayne stood at her window, watching the flurry of snow fall as she waited for Rei. Toronto was quite beautiful in the winter, especially with the colored lights wrapped around some of the street poles. With the holidays so close, she felt like her and Rei was all the present she needed for the year. Anything else couldn't compare.

When she heard the knock on the door, Rayne's smile widened, and she went to the door, straightening her dress out just a little before she reached for the doorknob. After taking a deep breath, she pulled the door open, her eyes falling on Rei. The sight wasn't what she expected. Seeing her in a suit was so odd, but she looked so amazing, and oddly... sexy. She had to remind herself to breath after a second.

"You look amazing," she said softly, clasping her hands in front of herself as she smiled bashfully at Rei. Seeing Rei like this, dressed up and looking so perfect made her heart flutter so much that she thought she might need to sit down. But she stood tall, smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:15 am

"Room Serv-" Rei said trying to make a joke but words failed her as soon as she saw Rayne in that dress. She opened her mouth to say something but her face only grew redder. She took Rayne in a little unable to describe what she wanted to say. Rayne had always been cute and sexy from their matches to their spars in the gym. However, Rayne had never looked beautiful like she did now. She looked like a princess, Rei smiled at the thought and added, Rayne looked like her princess.

"I-I look amazing? Look at you? I thought I was going to surprise you. I expected you to dress nice but..." Rei said stopping herself from rambling.

"You look beautiful. Rayne." Rei said looking directly at Rayne. "Honestly, you do."

The violet haired girl winked and gave a majestic over the top bow which she performed with grave but it was spoiled by the smile Rei had on her face as if she was about to burst into laughter. Getting one knee on the ground, Rei would gently take Rayne's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Well, then milady are we ready to go on our date?" Rei said offering her arm for Rayne to link with.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Rayne couldn't stop from giggling at Rei's face when she saw her in her dress. She looked like a dear in headlights, unsure of what to do or say. But her compliments made her blush just as much as Rei was. It was weird, dressing up for her. The two of them had only really seen each other in wrestling attire and casual clothes. Well... and naked. But that doesn't count.

"W-well, I wanted to look good for you," Rayne said, turning her head away to try and hide her bright red face. And her calling her beautiful didn't make it and less red. But she was so happy that she liked it.

"And you look... well, shall I say handsome?" she said, lightly poking fun at the fact she decided to wear a suit. But it suited her. She was a beautiful woman, and somehow, the suit brought that out even more. She doubted that anyone else could have pulled it off like she did.

Rayne laughed when Rei went to her knee after her over the top bow, kissing her hand like she was a gentleman asking her for a dance. "We shall. Lead the way, madam," she said, hooking her arm through Rei's, walking with her through the hall of the Hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:47 pm

"Handsome?" Rei repeated with a chuckle, pointing at herself. "I'm not sure how to take that but I'll take it as a compliment."

Rei puffed out her chest and made herself stand up spine straight as they made their way down the hallway and down the elevator. Rei did her best with small talk with Rayne, talking about how her upcoming matches and how they should go for a city tour of Toronto soon. With a beautifully woman hugging her arm, she walked her way down to the lobby. She walked her way passed a series of hallways filled with paintings as they walked on white marble floors. She looked up at the sign as she made their way to the restaurant.

"You know what I like about you?" Rei asked casually before turning an eye toward Rayne. "Everything~"

"What's that over there!" Rei said hoping Rayne would turn just so she could steal a kiss on the other girl's cheek. "Hmmmm~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Rayne's smile couldn't have been wider as the two of them made their way through the halls of the lovely hotel. Rei told her about her upcoming match, which was a tag match against three other teams. She knew that she would do well, but part of her couldn't help but worry. A tag team against one other team wasn't so bad, but three? That was sure to be tough. But she had faith in her.

"You're such a suck up," sheteazed, giving her a light shove as they came upon the restaurant. They weren't even in the doors yet, and she could just feel that this place was fancy. She'd never eaten at a place like this, and she almost felt out of place.

"What's what?" Rayne asked, turning her head. Her eyes went wide though, and her cheeks turning bright red again when Rei snuck a kiss to her cheek. "H-hey! Can't wait until later at least?" She asked, a little flustered, but unable to keep the smile from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 pm

"It's just a kiss on the cheek." Rei said sticking out her tongue before grinning. "Besides, you're smiling~"

She smiled before walking up to the restaurant entrance, it was rather convenient to have a 4 star restaurant in the same building as Rayne's hotel. In all honestly, Rei was a little nervous going to fancy palces like this. This wasn't her first time in a fancy restaurant, she had gone on dinner dates like these a few times. However, she much preferred eating at home or forcing Cutey or Chizuru to come over and make her something. She would beg them that she'd starve and told them there was an oil fire and was now going to doze it with water. Sucks to be them because Rei actually knew how to cook better than them but they didn't need to know that. Rei recognized that eating out like this once in a while was still totally worth it.

Rei walked over to the podium where a Canadian woman stood attentively looking down at a monitor. She looked up and smiled at the pair.

"Hello! Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, 2 for Tomizawa." Rei said

"Right this way."

Rei blinked as she looked at the high ceiling as she heard the feint notes of a Piano. The restaurant was dimly lit with candlelight and an open window view of a courtyard, frosted white with snow. The dining room had a tile floor made it seem like a ballroom. The only somewhat well lit area was well lit area was the center which seemed to be where a few love birds seemed to be holding each other shifting side to side. Being the gentlemen, Rei would pull Rayne's seat before sitting down herself. Their table would be between the piano and the window giving them a good view of the winter courtyard.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Rayne sarcastically rolled her eyes at Rei. She loved that Rei was so affectionate, unafraid to show how much she cared for her out in public. The two of them hadn't been together for very long, but already, she felt closer to her than she had anyone else. The two of them were a real couple, and it still felt weird to think about that.

As the two of them walked into the restaurant, she looked around while being guided to their table. Rayne was in complete awe of how amazing the place was. The view of the courtyard alone was breathtaking with the snow falling gracefully through it. The piano nearby played a slow, lovely tune that made Rayne want to dance. Everything about the restaurant felt romantic.

"Thank you," Rayne said after Rei pulled her chair out for her. She straightened her dress out before sitting down, looking at the flickering candle at the middle of the table. It added just the right amount of soft light, making her feel warm and happy. When Rei say down, she smiled over at her.

"This place is so nice. But it must be so expensive. Is the company covering this?" she asked. She knew that the company allowed each of them some credit for trips, but she wasn't sure how much. A place like this would surely be too much. But she almost didn't care. It was just too nice to pass up. Rei couldn't have picked a better, more amazing place for them to have their first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 pm

"Well...Most of it, anyway." Rei said scratching her cheek a little. "I get a pretty big discount since I'm fighting in Avalanche but I do have to pay some out of pocket for this meal. However, it's not going to break the bank. I can splurge once in a while."

Rei opened the menu in front of her pondering over what she should get.

"It's not like I spend a lot of money on myself." Rei said distracted by the menu in front of her. "I usually just spend on collectibles and monthly rent. I also do a lot of meet and greets, idol work when they need a back up singer or dancer and I go to a lot of conventions. Although I hardly cosplay anymore, AFW matches and training take up so much of my time."

She tilted the menu to the side glaring at word before realized she was looking at the French side of the menu. Rei turned the page looking at intently with a determined face before looking up at Rayne.

"So, what about you? How do you spend most of your time Rayne? Other than getting your cute butt kicked by me." Rei would say not able to pass up a chance to rub it in.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next