Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lindsay vs Siki, Humiliation Smother match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lindsay vs Siki, Humiliation Smother match - Page 3 Empty Re: Lindsay vs Siki, Humiliation Smother match

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:55 am

Lindsay started to tap out. That was fast, but she had to choice. Siki had absolutely dominated her. On top of that, cum poured out of her pussy as she had a shivering orgasm.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Lindsay vs Siki, Humiliation Smother match - Page 3 Empty Re: Lindsay vs Siki, Humiliation Smother match

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:56 am

Siki would feel Lindsay start tapping out and looked down at her with a disappointed look, "Are you seriously tapping out?" Siki would slow down her fingering and loosen the sleeper just enough so her opponent could answer her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 am

"Y-you're so strong...." She says, admitting defeat. It wasn't a lie, she has never lost in such a fashion ever. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A REMATCH" She blurts.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 am

"Awe, that's so sweet!" Siki said with a smile, "I would love a rematch with you!" But Siki wouldn't let Lindsay out of the sleeper or body scissor! And would actually finger Lindsay faster! "But too bad for you, I still want to see you pass out! So say good night pinky!" Siki laughed as she would put every bit of strength she into the sleeper and started to finger blast Lindsay's pussy as she tightened the scissor to match the sleeper's power, "And there's only one way I consider this a win, and that's smothering you out!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:04 am

Lindsay realized this too lately, and was trapped, trying to free herself, but soon, after cumming a second time, would pass out right there.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:11 am

Siki would have a blissful expression on her face as she would cum after humping Lindsay for the last time as she felt the pink hair girl going limp on top of her and cumming. Siki would slip her fingers out of Lindsay's pussy and tasted them herself, sweet like strawberries, how fitting. Siki would then straddle Lindsay and put her hands around Lindsay's neck to start choking her awake.
"Wakey wakey pinky! Time to play!" Siki exclaimed childishly as she jumped up and down on Lindsay's stomach like a child does to wake up their parents.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 am

Lindsay suddenly snaps awake, blushing. Her thighs were soaked and she could barley move. "W-what the?!"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:21 am

"Oh good! Now I can win!" Siki cheered as she bring Lindsay up into a seated a position and wrap her big legs around Lindsay's waist again and shove Lindsay's head in to her breasts. Falling down on to her back, Siki would happily lay on her back as Lindsay struggled and uselessly flail her arms and slap her as she was being smothered and squeezed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 am

"I-I'm not ready!" Lindsay protests, kicking and flailing. She obviously had no chance of ever winning.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:31 am

"Oh I don't think you have a choice," Siki chuckled as she would tighten her arms to shove Lindsay deeper into her breasts so she could no longer talk and tightened the scissors, "I think it's nap time for you pinky."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next