Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zoey Hamilton vs William Castur - standard match

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs William Castur - standard match - Page 8 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs William Castur - standard match

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:10 am

Zoey would be pretty dazed when the first count passed, not really being able to gather why she couldn't move her hands at the moment.
Then a she would hear the count of " two..." and her vision would return and she would look up to see Will holding her arms down and her eyes would widen and she would immediately blush.

More so as a natural instinct that anything else Zoey would start struggling a lot, moving both her arms in different direction's and throwing her shoulders up as she tried to free her arms desperately, ironically enough the fact that Zoey had no idea where she was for a second probably saved her.

The count would be broken but Zoey would have no idea that she was about to lose the match had she not broken out, although the idea that she as in a match was starting to slowly come back to her.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs William Castur - standard match - Page 8 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs William Castur - standard match

Post by noob Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:17 am

Will was disappointed that he didn't keep the pin held, but he wasn't about to get off of Zoey. He continued to try to hold her down, pinning her shoulders back against the mat to start a new count. He would put more of his weight into holding her down. He would then try to hook his legs around hers, trying to trap her in a weak grapevine. "One!" The ref would start again.

Having his body pressed against the blue haired girls was starting to make the bartender blush. He was slightly jostled about, having to come up and press himself back down on her as she struggled to break the pin. At this point Will was wishing the ref would count faster as the friction between their two bodies was not helping his focus.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:22 am

Zoey would blush more as she looked up at her opponent's manly body as it held her down, she would hear the count for one and would immediately try to grab William's hands and push them away from her chest, struggling under William and blushing immensely as she felt his legs rubbing against her.

" I-I- I kicked out already get off me! " Zoey would say weakly as she flailed around and tried to break the count again, barely managing to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:30 am

"Why would I do...aahh!" Will would start to say but yelp as his arms were pushed away. No longer able to support his weight he would fall forward, slightly smushing Zoey under his frame. He would end up with his face right next to Zoey and then turned to face her. "C...can I get my arms back?" He would ask. To help persuade her he would try to force her legs further apart with his. He hoped that the stretching would weaken her resolve.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:37 am

Zoey would look up blankly for a second as he fell down on her and she would freeze up when she would feel William's body slightly touching hers.
" Well...no not if you're going to pin me again..." Zoey would say stubbornly tightening her grip on his hand as if playing mercy but she would start to loosen the hold as he would spread his legs further to force hers.

Zoey would be able to feel something pressing down on her a little bit, she didn't know for sure but it didn't feel erect but Zoey would still be a little on edge " M-move of my body and I'll let go " Zoey would say, trying to endure the feeling of his body on hers, Zoey getting a little hot and bothered about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:42 am

Will's face would start turning red as he continued to press himself on top of his opponent. He wished his opponent wasn't as hot as she was as he couldn't help but slightly enjoy his position. "W...well let go and I'll get off!" He stammered back at her. He would try to overpower the girl and pull his arms away. If he was able to he would bring his arms in. Having nothing else to do from there he would blindly place them down to try to push himself back up. He would feel bad for his opponent but the only way he thought of to push up would be to place his hands on Zoey's chest and push himself away.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 am

Zoey would feel Will pressing against her and for a rare change of pace she would be silent for once, way to embarrassed and being in too much of a tense situation to be able to make jokes out of it or belittle her opponent.

Zoey eventually would start to feel her hands slipping out from hers and would try to grasp at them before Will would quickly press her hands against Zoey's body to get up, perhaps Will was a bit too used to fighting guys as Will would end up pushing against Zoey's breasts and putting his weight on them as he got up to his feet which would cause Zoey to make a light moan, though she would try her absolute best to suppress it.

Zoey would then slowly get to her feet and would still be pretty red faced as she tried to calm down and focus on the match again while looking at William, carefully watching him but not making a move for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:54 am

As embarrassed as Zoey was feeling, William wasn't feeling too much better. This was a wrestling match, not a chance to feel up your opponent, and Will felt bad that that's what he did. "S...sorry about that. You should have just given me my hands back." He mumbled. The two wrestlers would stand back up and stare each other down again, just like the beginning of the match. Will would take the chance to make the first move, lunging in towards Zoey and trying to lock up with her. He was hoping that he'd be able to overpower the girl and push her back towards the corner of the ring.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:03 am

Zoey would be a irritated here, not because she had been embarrassed but by the fact that her opponent didn't seem to be anywhere near as embarrassed as her so she decided here that she was going to embarrass the bartender in return before the match ended, and eye for an eye is how Zoey thought of it.

" I wasn't too keen on the idea of loosing " Zoey would say before William would suddenly lock up with Zoey, starting to push her back towards the corner.
Zoey wouldn't resist too much as she had came up with a decent idea for a counter.

As soon as Zoey looked behind her and noticed she was close to the corner Zoey would suddenly grab onto William's arm with both of hers and try to quickly pull him towards her before side stepping out of his way and whipping him towards the corner that was only about 5 feet away away at this point.

Zoey would then try to follow the move up by running towards the corner after William, planning to turn around and jump up to hit him in-between the groin and the stomach with a hard hip attack, the third one Zoey would try for through-out this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 am

Will wasn't expecting his opponent to be so crafty this late in the game. He ran right past her and bounced into the corner. He would turn around and his eyes would widen as he saw Zoey's hips flying right towards him. Since she started so close to him, Will had no time to get out of her path. "Gaah!!" He yelled out as she landed her attack. He would slump down, cupping his groin in pain. He was caught off guard and was now paying for it, still in shock that his foe landed a shot between his legs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next