Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blair Hamilton ( debut ) vs Sona Buvelle

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blair Hamilton ( debut ) vs Sona Buvelle - Page 2 Empty Re: Blair Hamilton ( debut ) vs Sona Buvelle

Post by RJD Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Blair would make a pouting face and respond to Sona with " Oh yeah well...at least I didn't tie myself up in the ropes! " Blair would then pause for a second before her eyes seemed to sparkle with realisation and she would say " Oh yeah actually, I knew I recognised you from somewhere. You're the one that my sister completely dominated." Blair would still be on the ground as she was too busy arguing with her opponent at the moment to do anything else.

Back to top Go down

Blair Hamilton ( debut ) vs Sona Buvelle - Page 2 Empty Re: Blair Hamilton ( debut ) vs Sona Buvelle

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 pm

"So what? Your sister sure dominated pretty good but she's ten times the wrestler you are! If she was here, she would've already locked in a sleeper on me or mash her butt in my face!" Sona taunted. Sona just realized she just told her opponent what to do but she didn't mind. Win or lose, this could be fun.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Blair would hear her opponent and then do a Shawn Michael style kick-up before trying to land a forearm in Sona's face before saying " Yeah? well I'm not Zoey! " Clearly doing the kick up just to prove that she wasn't the same kind of wrestler, though it might be pretty easy to just move out of the way of the obvious move.
If this was successful then Sona would jump up and wrap her legs around Sona's head to go for a hurricanrana and would try to stay with her opponents head between her legs so that when they landed Blair would have her small butt on Sona's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Sona smirked at Blair and was too distracted with how flustered she was and didn't notice the kick to her head. The kick was strong enough to get Sona out of the ropes and she felt Blair wrap her legs around her head, clenching tightly as she went for a hurricanrana. Sona slammed into the mat hard with Blair's small butt in her face. Sona groaned out in pain and arched her back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Blair would have a big smile on her face as she managed to prove her opponent wrong and shut her up and would lift her rear off Sona's face before giving it a wiggle then lowering it and shaking it into Sona's face. " Happy now?" Blair would say before she started to bounce on Sona's face, trying to get as much air time as possible to really pound Sona's face against Blair's small rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Sona would let out muffled groans of pain as Blair started to bounce up and down on her face with her butt. Even with the small gaps of air, Sona could barely catch a quick breath. She places her hands on Blair's thigh and tries to push her off. If she can, she'll try to straddle her for another attempt at the camel clutch.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Blair would be having fun mashing her opponents face against her small booty until she would suddenly get pushed off pretty easily and before Blair could run away she would get straddled with her opponent on her back and could be caught in the camel clutch. Blair would cry out in pain and flail her arms around as she made an almost comedic attempt to bite at her opponent head while she was locked in the hold but she was far out of reach and would eventually give up and instead just kick her feet against the mat after a few failed attempts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Sona smirked as she was able to push Blair off fairly easy and lock in the camel clutch. Sona smiled as she pulled back even further to cause more pain to Blair's poor back. "You know, this is actually one of my favourite moves to be in. I hope you'll enjoy it too!" Sona said as she stretched back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Blair would let out another cry of pain as she heard her opponent talking and felt her pulling back even more" I really don't! " Blair would yell towards her opponent as her eyes darted around her opponents body quickly before stopping at Sona's hands, Blair would then open her mouth and move her head down just enough that she could bite onto Sona's hand and then if that worked she would try to desperately crawl out of Sona's reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Sona smirked at the flailing Blair but screamed in pain when she felt Blair biting her hand! She released the hold and fell of her, shaking her hand to make the pain go away. She glared back at Blair who was crawling away. Sona moved up behind her and this time locked in a sleeper hold. If this worked, Sona would also wrap her legs around Blair's waist and squeeze!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next