Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sophia Vs Karina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sophia Vs Karina (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia Vs Karina

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 am

Sophia was crawling away from Karina before she felt that sharp pain on her head in an instant. The elbow strike harmed her a lot, but she gritted her teeth to stop the release of a cry of pain, but instead only released a chuckle and shut her eyes tightly. Instead, she just replied back. "You... monster." She said weakly, as she managed to grab one of the leg of the steel chair in front of her as she opened her eyes once more. Karina probably noticed it right away, but, she stubbornly tried to hold on to the chair if Karina decides to stop her using the chair.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 am

Karina stared at her with cold eyes before leaning in, whispering softly into her ear.

" ..We're all monsters in one way, if you're going to live up to your words, start showing what I was starting to respect. "

WIth that she got up, staring at the moving chair where Sophia's hand was the cause of but turned to walk to the side of the ring, there was no smile nor angry look on her face, leaning down on one knee as her hands came down the side of the ring. It didn't take long as the crowd went wild, Karina had grasped her guitar and got back up to look at Sophia, the belt of her guitar over one side of the neck while she waited for Sophia to stand back up.

" I destroy girls unless they impress me, are you calling me a monster because I am not going for the kill yet? Unless you wish to be my new bitch, I suggest you get up and fight me with what you got, Sophia. "

Karina did know Sophia's name, being the leader of a organization who's intelligence is an actual kunoichi, she was able to gain a few data on Sophia, most being the basics she needed to know.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am

Sophia's eyes widened a little. She didn't think Karina would do this kind of moment. She slowly got up, looking back at Karina just in case she decided to use that dangerous guitar of hers. After fully standing up and then turning around to face her, she immediately threw the steel chair down at the concrete floor. "That is not the weapon I want to use to deal with you. Instead..." After saying that, she slowly kneel down, before going on the mat completely and rolled off the ring. She then this time, specifically tried to find a weapon she wants under the ring. Its only a matter of milliseconds that she found the weapon: a sledgehammer.

She raised the weapon in the air as the crowd started to get louder since things are heating up. "I want to use this to personally deal with you." She then climbed back into the ring once more, continuing to eye Karina and her every moves. She then prepared herself, but this time, in her attacking stance, and this time, with the sledgehammer in her very two hands. "Don't worry, I will fight with everything I got!" She said, with the determination she had years ago. She proceeded, and with no hesitation, swung the sledgehammer at Karina.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am

Karina simply watched her, then her eyes slightly widened when she noticed the sledge hammer, she knew that it would be very dangerous to get hit by that, she woud have to be very careful, several thoughts running through her mind, for the first time in a match she needed to be cautious.

" ...That could seriously injure me with enough strength.. Damnit.. Guess I have to do this the hard way.. "

Karina smirked, she needed to hide her doubt in defeated Sophia.

" You're really out to hurt me huh...? "

Karina noticed the swing and quickly brought her own guitar up and tried to counter swing it against the incoming sledgehammer, if she was able to do so, she'll quickly do a spin with her body and try to swing the guitar right towards Sophia's head, if she was not fast enough to counter swing it, she'll take the heavy hit rght in her arm, that would make her immidiatly release her guitar.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Sophia carefully watched on as she swung the sledgehammer and noticed that Karina is also making her move to counter against it with her own guitar. The weapons clashed, and the sledgehammer was easily repelled by the more durable and heavier guitar. She noticed how strong the guitar is, but quickly got back into focus when Karina swung her guitar once more towards her head. Holding onto the sledgehammer tightly, she quickly duck down yet ran right past Karina, bounce off the ropes and with the added speed, planned to spear her down before Karina swings her guitar again.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Karina growled she could see her guitar just barey missing Sophia but she was forced to do another half spin just to keep her guitar at bay, turning to face Sophia again but was too late to block against her, gasping out as she was speared rather hard onto the mat, arching her body up and released a soft cry of pain, her hand still gripped her guitar but it was a very weak grip she had on it almost ready to release it. She'd open her eyes slowly to stare up at Sophia, releasing soft series of panting to get that air back in her lungs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 pm

"That was payback for that earlier Spear." Sophia said coldly as she winced in pain. She still felt the damage caused by Karina's spear and that brutal elbow to the back of her head. But she cant stop now, not when she just got the advantage. She approached Karina and with one of her foot, she stomped right on Karina's hand that was weakly holding her guitar to immobilize it. She then held her sledgehammer with two hands, and thrust it down on Karina's stomach, trying to weaken her a little.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Karina cried out when her hand was stomped on, immidiatly releasing the guitar and tried to roll away from Sophia but suddenly the sledgehammer came down to her stomach, her eyes bulging open to cough out loudly, clutching her stomach and sitting up immidiatly, her eyes tightly closing now as she ignored SOphia for the moment.

" Ngh.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 pm

"I swear I just saw you trying to escape from me. When I did that, you said that wasn't impressive. What about this then? Would you say this isn't impressive?" Sophia said, seemingly mocking Karina. She merely stood still, looking at her hurting figure for a few seconds, before she re-affirmed her grip on the sledgehammer. She then thrust it down on Karina's head this time, trying to knock her out.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:43 pm

" S-Shut up... You're using a weapon! "

Karina tried to recover and when she could see the sledgehammer coming towards her head, she quickly tilted her head to the side and grabbed Sophia's arm, a sudden grin upon Karina's face, deciding to make those states high and tried to pull Sophia ontop of her but at the same time tried to slam her forehead up towards Sophia's face for a awful headbutt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sophia Vs Karina (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia Vs Karina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next