by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Intense Midnight training [Underdog]

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Intense Midnight training [Underdog] - Page 6 Empty Re: Intense Midnight training [Underdog]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Belinda would laugh out a bit at Makie's words, she would shake her head a bit at the sweat comment and point towards Makie. " Nah, it's defiantly yours. Look at you, your hair is even damp and clinging to your head!" Belinda let out, not really realizing the same case applied to her. 

Shrugging her shoulders and stretching herself out a little, while then starting to rub her neck. " I guess thats as good a spar as we're gonna have....so wanna move on to helping me try out some moves ?" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Intense Midnight training [Underdog] - Page 6 Empty Re: Intense Midnight training [Underdog]

Post by Underdog21 Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:04 am

Makie watched as Belinda stretched a little, and couldn't help but laugh at the blonde girl's rebuttal. She grabbed a towel and rubbed it across her head, and was paused when Belinda mentioned something about practicing her moves. Frowning, she lowered the towel and stared at the Swede.

"What sort of moves?" she asked. "Like, finishers, or counters, or submission holds?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Belinda would run a hand through her own sweaty hair and then let out a long sigh, this spar had really tired her out but she figured she had a bit more left in her, at least enough to test out a few moves. " Well...I was thinking of trying out a few finishers on you. Well, two in particular....submission finishers that is." The Swede spoke out as she would nod her head towards her friend and rival.

" That's of course if you're okay with that. It might hurt, and if you are up for letting me try out a slam on you afterwards, that'd be swell....anyways, the first move I had in mind is a move that I've been working on for a bit, I mostly want to see how well I can pull it off and stuff. You know ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:28 am

For a moment, Makie seemed to be thinking on this. Then, slowly, she gave a nod to the Swede.

"Okay, sure," she said, rotating her shoulders and straightening her back. "Just...don't keep it locked in too long, okay? Moment I tap, you let go, got it?" She finished her brief stretch and hopped on her feet a bit. "So what is this first move? And should I, like...lie down or anything?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:20 am

Belinda would nod her head as she looked on at her Japanese woman, then started to give her conditions. The Swede would shrug her shoulders a bit. " I mean, you know I play fair at all times. So of course I'm not gonna keep you locked in longer, what do you take me for ?" Belinda said as she would step up a bit closer to Makie.

" Nah,you can stand. It's better if you like...try and stop me as well. " Belinda said as she would start to back up and then proceed to try and circle her rival. " Okay....ready ? I'm gonna try one of my finisher on you, so make sure you tap out when it gets to painful, no stubborn pride here....though if you think you can get free, feel free to try it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Makie nodded, and, noting that Belinda was circling her, mirrored the taller girl's circle, defiantly locking eyes with her. A fierce grin lit her face. "Hah. Like these so called submission holds of yours are going to cause me any trouble," she said as she paced around Belinda. "And...just to keep things interesting...I'm going to be trying to escape and reverse, okay? After all, you'll only know if this hold works if you can keep me in place."

And with that, hopping on her feet, she darted in close, moving in to tie up aggressively with Belinda-- not too aggressively, but enough that Belinda would actually have to work to lock in her hold.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Belinda and Makie started to circle each other and soon enough the raven haired cutie let out a bit of a taunt it seemed. Belinda frowned for a second before she would let out a light chuckle..." I'll make you eat those words~" The Swede spoke to her Japanese rival as she would flash her a grin and then wink at her.

Soon enough they both moved into a close and tight lock up. Both women struggling against each other...however, Belinda didn't try to struggle for long, taking a step back and then attempted to slip out from underneath Makie's hold. Trying to slip behind the Japanese girl and then proceed to try and go low, wrapping both her arms around Makie's left leg and then trying to snag her legs around Makie's leg leg, with a quick weighted pull she'd try drop Makie down to the ground on her back and then try to spread those legs.

The Swede attempted to lock in a painful banana split submission hold! Her newest submission finisher which she had dubbed Lunar Eclipse!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm

For a few seconds, the two of them were grappling again, pushing and twisting against each other as they pitted strength. Just as Makie felt like she was beginning to force Belinda back, however, she felt the blonde suddenly slip behind her. "Wah?" she gasped, feeling her legs being grabbed and intertwined. A second later, her balance was lost, and she went flipping onto her back, with Belinda adjacent to her.

The full impact of what Belinda was up to didn't sink in until both of her legs were bent sideways at an unnatural angle, sending sharp agony spearing through her legs and into her crotch. "Ah...AHHHH!" she cried out, despite herself. Her legs were completely trapped, and Belinda was too far away to hit. The most Makie could do was grit her teeth and start to twist and thrash, hoping to somehow wrench her legs free and escape this painful hold...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Pulling Makie into her painful submission hold where she was stretching out those limbs and groin of the Japanese wrestler, Belinda started to feel how Makie started to try and twist and turn from left to right and trash in her hold...which only led Belinda to try and crank up the pressure a bit more in the hold.

Wanting to make sure she wouldn't permanently hurt Makie or cause her pain that she would feel for the rest of the day, but enough to make sure that she wouldn't be walking comfortably for the nearest hour or so unless she tapped right here.

" Come on Akamatsu! You better tap before something bad happens!"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 am

The pain was incredible. Makie's crotch felt like it was ve8ng torn in half as her legs were spread further than they were supposed to. Her hips felt no better, feeling like they were about to be ripped from her body, and the pain was shooting up her spine and snaking through her nerves like electricity. "AAAGH!" she screamed, louder than she had up until now in this match.

She tried to reach for the ropes, but they were out of reach. Knowing it was hopeless, she slapped the map. "I GIVE! I GIVE!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next