by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV) Empty The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV)

Post by Lunchador Tue May 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Things had gotten quiet in the AFW arena.  The dust had settled from the previous match, and now the crowd was just starting to get ready for the next one.  And then, almost as if on cue, the music hit.  An over-the-top rock song, accompanied by an overly excited, overly busty blonde wearing white boots and a two-piece swimsuit decked out in the pattern of the United States flag!

The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV) YSPCjvV

The girl was grinning so widely it was forcing her eyes shut.  Viewers of Friction would recognize her as Becky Brooke, rookie and newcomer.  After a few minutes of bouncing around emphatically on the entrance ramp, she made her way to the ring.  She had a mic in one hand, and was waving to the fans with the other.

"Good evening, Japan!" she said, loudly, into the mic.  "Now, I know not many of you know me, but I'm Becky Brooke!  I'm new to your country, and new to the AFW!  And what I'm here to do, is give y'all a taste of good, old-fashioned, American style grappling!"  She paused, anticipating a loud cheer that never came.  That didn't seem to phase her, however.  Reaching the ring, Becky scaled the steel steps, and walked in.

"See, I know y'all got some fun, crazy characters, here in AFW!  And that's great!  But I'm here to show you what an All-American can do in this ring!  Which is why the managers have let me come down here, to issue the first Becky Brooke, All-American Open Challenge!  Any competitor, any style!  Whatever match you want!  Just come on down, and show me what you can do against good old American pluck and wrasslin!"

With that, Becky held the microphone overhead.  She leaned over that rope, letting her bust spill over the top of it as the waited.  Any second now, she anticipated, some challenger would come through.  She had no idea who it might be, but she wasn't worried.  Sure, her last match had been a loss, but that was against a superwoman who wore the American flag as ring gear!  What were the odds of that happening again, huh?  Becky knew there was something that was supposed to be different about Tension, as opposed to Friction, but she couldn't be bothered to remember what it was, or why it would matter.  What kind of opponent could step out from that entrance ramp, and withstand her powerful American superkick?  Becky chuckled, a bit, as she waited.  She had this one in the bag, she just knew it.

Back to top Go down

The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV) Empty Re: The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV)

Post by KillerV Wed May 25, 2016 12:25 am

With this All-American woman talking in the ring challenging whoever comes out to face her in a match and see if anyone, just anyone can take her on so while shes waiting for her next surprise opponent. Eventually the titantron goes black and music stopped, everyone making small noise having bit of conversation awaiting for Becky mystery opponents to appears, then the music starts playing.

The first music was playing Heather Sunderland with the lights flashing around that people thinking she'll be coming out to take on Becky. But then the music and lights suddenly stopped that confuses people until another music and titantron playing, this time its Cecilia Northman, one of the toughest Friction rosters around. But while it was playing it would sudden starts static to faze out the screen and sounds. Another titantron starts playing once again and this time is Valerie Von Vulpes with her voice giggling as the arena stays dark and only lights is the giant screen of her faces and busty breasts.

But even with that no one can see her appearing on stage since its only that big screen TV of Valerie. Eventually that screen goes black and everyone is completely confused that no one is even sure who is coming out. Finally, one music is playing and figured it would be another random intro, but this one is different than the rest, this one is a Tension music and its one of the most infamous rosters of ALL rosters, Killer King!

Spoiler:

"RAAAAAAAAWR!" He appears on stage since everyone can see him with the lights on and everyone is talking and booing loudly, thought its some kind of sick joke but King is truly here and walking down the ramp heading to the ring in his dark red trunks, black boots, and signature black leopard mask. Getting closer to the ring but not going in, instead he would stand outside looking up at her humongous boobs as King raising his mic to the snout, pointing at her. "So! You thought you'll be taking on either of those women you just saw on the titantron? HA! You got it all wrong babe, this is your chance to take on even more powerful wrestler of ALL TIME! ME! KILLER KING!" He raising his arms up to absorb whatever reactions from the crowd before talking again. "So, do you have the courage to face me? In anything goes match? or was your 'American Pride' not enough to beat me?!" Mocking her as he stood there, still eyeing on her breasts instead of her face.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV) Empty Re: The Ill-Advised Open Challenge! (For KillerV)

Post by Lunchador Fri May 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Standing in the ring for what felt like forever, Becky awaited whoever might be coming after her. The crowd seemed receptive to her appearance, rounds of applause following her peppy run to the ring and her bouyant, exuberant challenge. Quickly, though, the sound dropped, as the lights cut out and came on.

An entrance theme played, and Becky began bouncing around the ring in anticipation. The crowd started going wild, anticipating a wrestler that apparently they knew much better than Becky did. However, that wrestler never ended up appearing. Hands behind her back, Becky had been rocking around on her boots, causing her curvaceous body to bounce and jiggle around the ring while she waited; this got a good pop from the crowd, but Becky looked a bit lost. Her look of bewilderment worsened, as another theme song started, and Becky gave an excited grin to the screen. This time, she was surely going to find her opponent!

Except it was another false alarm. Becky's blank, vacant stare showed how bewildered she was, by what was happening. The exuberant American had expected that surely, anyone waiting around the locker room would have jumped at the chance to challenge her. But, the screen faded out, seemingly broken. Not something that would have happened to an American-made Titantron, she told herself.

When the next screen started, and the next theme played over the loudspeakers, Becky Brooke thought this was it. This was what she was up against. Right? Wrong. Once again, no one came out to face her. Nice screen footage though, she thought, as she stared up at the jiggling cam footage.

Things went silent, before another theme came onto the loudspeakers. This time, however, the crowd recognized what was happening, and what was about to befall Becky. Killer King's music hit the crowd like a sack of bricks, drawing a loud "oooh!" from them. Becky, however, was oblivious. She looked around, trying her best to suss out why the fans were so impressed, right up to the moment that King himself emerged onto the ramp. The fiercely masked man was walking down the ramp with purpose, and challenging Becky on no uncertain terms.

Part of her started to realize what the difference between Friction and Tension was, but she didn't care. This masked man, from God knows where, was challenging her. The crowd cheered the confrontation on, King's unexpected appearance providing an unexpected wrinkle to the upcoming match. "What did you just say to me?" she asked, raising the mic to her face as King finished. "You think I'm going to back down? Huh? I got news for you, son ... these colors don't run!"

Becky planted a hand on her soft chest, giving a flesh-jiggling tug of her top for emphasis. "I just issued an open challenge, and that means anyone can come out here, and challenge me for any match they want! You think you can take me in a 'no holds barred match,' whatever that means? Fine! Becky Brooke is the epitome of an American wrestler, all heart, grit and physique! If you think you can stand up against that, then get in this ring, and prepare to get humiliated!"

With that, Becky stepped back from the edge of the ring. Pointing downward, she drew an imaginary "line in the sand" through the center of the ring. Then, she threw away the microphone, and raised her hands to beckon King into the ring. She had no idea who he was, or why the crowd thought it was so impressive he came out to the ring. What little she did know, however, was that she wasn't backing down. King wanted a match? Fine. He was getting a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 27, 2016 8:47 pm

King watching the girl who was leaning on the top rope while he taking her challenge so he is willing to take her down see if she'll accept him to his choice of match, the anything goes no hold barred match. Now that she respond she isnt going to back down at all as well. He would listened to her as shes respond saying she would willing to take him on and even accept the type of match King wants. Even going to take him down and humiliate the beast which King chuckles to her respond, waiting for King to come in to take the dangerous beast he is.

He would slowly getting in the ring and up to his feet, looking right at the All-American girl in that red, white and blue flag bikini as he approaching her closer and closer while shes standing in the center for him. King would stood in front of her still having a microphone in his hand still have something to say to her. "Heh, you dont know what ' No Holds Barred ' is? Well, little sex bomb, I can show you a very long painful example out of you and then, after Im through with you.... your body is mine!"

He tell her while using his finger to poke at her left breast just as he threw the mic out of the ring too so the match can get start it whenever they can. But considered she accepted his NHB match, he would reach for her bikini bottom to pull her in as he kneel down swing his free forearm right between the legs of that red, white, and blue flag crotch! Stick up to wedge it in there that his fist would firmly press up against her nice fine ass. "HMPH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun May 29, 2016 11:31 am

Becky watched this massive, masked man pull himself into the ring. Without realizing it, the blonde backed off a little, intimidated by his sheer size, and brutish build. She'd never heard of a "Killer King," before, but he looked like no other wrestler she'd ever faced. And judging fromt the hushed murmer running through the crowd as the buxom blonde prepared to face off with him, he must have something of a reputation with these fans.

As King's finger poke sank into the soft skin of Becky's generous chest, her jaw dropped. "You pig!" she snapped, face blushing red. "You need to learn some manners! And I'm just the one to- h-hey! What are you- stoppit!!" Becky's tough talk turned to wails of protest, as King hooked her tiny bikini bottoms and used them to pull her in. Shocked, Becky dropped her mic, letting it THUD loudly against the mat. She blushed, hoping the cameras wouldn't end up catching too much, here.

That worry wouldn't last long, however, as King delivered new problems, to her. King dropped, and delivered a hard, devastating low blow, right between Becky's legs! "AAAH!" Becky wailed, as his forearm slammed hard into her sensitive crotch. Becky's hands went down to protect herself, her arms framing her generous breasts. She could only put her hands around King's arm, though, lacking the strength to remove it; she could feel his muscular forearm between her legs, his fist nestled between the cheeks of her ass. "Aaoww," she whimpered.

Trembling, now, Becky's knees felt weak. She wanted to drop to the mat, the pain being devastating. She couldn't, however, with King still right there. He was the only thing holding her up, now. The fear was settling into Becky's tear-rimmed eyes. Whatever sadistic thing this beast had in mind for her, next, she was powerless to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 29, 2016 2:11 pm

"Mmmmm! You have some plumped ass like an REAL All-American patty! HA!" King taunted her while his arm 'stuck' between her legs from the low blow, though his fist that was pressing against her sweet ass changed from open hand to feel those bikini bottom fabric and that juicy ass of hers. He also felt her busty breasts resting on his attacked arm that he could feel she wants to fall over, of course King doesnt let her just yet, too soon for this girl to go down for him.

King would slowly pulling his arm out between her legs so his dirty hand can feel her smooth plump ass, rubbing between that juicy thighs and an hint of her warmth crotch then King could stand up front of the blonde. The beast move his hands to her head and tuck it down between his legs, letting it settle so she can feel his warmth bulge pressing against her head before King can get ready. He would try to pull her arms behind her back before reaching the back of her fine legs then lifting the stupid blonde up like a ball with the legs spread out. "Hurgh!"

Hopefully she doesnt do anything to escape from this, he would hold her upside down humiliatingly and lifting her high as he could possibly can turning to display the All-American girl front of everyone around the ring, like a light spin before he with a quick drop, kicking his legs out to come down aiming to slam her head right to the mat with a huge early power move of the deadly Package Piledriver! "HURGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun May 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Becky couldn't do much but squirm helplessly on King's arm, wiggling around in his grip while he teased and toyed with her. She let her soft body sink into King's muscular arm, hoping that any moment he'd let her slide down to the mat, where she could try to recover from the low blow. Really, really bad start to the match, for her!

Becky blushed redder than her flag-themed two-piece, as King began shamelessly groping her ass. "Oooh~, stoppit!" she whimpered, while he continued to take full advantage of the buxom, blue-eyed blonde's bottom. Tears were brimming out of the edges of her eyes, sliding down her face and onto King's arm. She tried weakly to squirm off of him, but that only managed to rub her body against King more, as he began to adjust his grip.

Becky had no idea what was going on, as King ran his hands along her body and hoisted her upward. "W-what is this! No! NO!" she protested, as she felt her head pressed up against King's warm bulge, her blonde hair rubbing against it helplessly as she felt it pressing against the back of her skull.

"What weirdo, Japanese wrestling crap move is this!? She exclaimed, as King had her hefted upside-down into the package piledriver. Becky's eyes were wide open in sheer, absolute terror. The position was humiliating, causing her blush to deepen. After that brutal low blow, Becky found herself upside down, helpless, as King put her whole body on display: legs spread wide, her ample breasts hanging down over her face, threatening to pop out of her bikini at any moment, her long blonde hair dusting the ring mat. She looked pathetic, while King was able to do absolutely anything he wanted, with her. And unfortunately, what that would be, was incredibly painful!

"Eeek!" Becky squealed, as King went into the small spin, jumping into the air before slamming her head into the mat with the package piledriver! Becky bounced off the mat skull first, eyes rolling back her empty little head as she was slammed into the mat. If King released her, Becky's body would flop onto the mat. Her face smooshed into the mat, arms hanging limply from her sides. Becky's bottom stuck up into the air, propped up by her legs. "D-damn," she whined, "yuh-you're gonna pay for that ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 29, 2016 4:11 pm

"Weird move? Why, its kinky and painful, just the way I like it!" he replied.

King took her up in the air like he was going to shoot a hoop using the blonde humiliating her showing off the hot body in that red, white, blue bikini flag while she was telling him to stop what he was doing. But it was too late, he gave her one one hell of a slam impacting her head right to the mat with his vicious Package Piledriver that he felt her bounces between his legs before he let her go so the stupid blonde could roll herself on the mat facing down with her ass facing up, hurting after that move while he could hear her words. "Pay? HA! How you gonna do that?"

He would quickly get back up on his feet looking down at her body, seeing that ass facing up while thinking he could do many terrible moves on her, and he would like it! King reaching for her long blonde hair to slowly pull her up while standing behind her so he can prepare to get this Becky into more of his deadly moves, messing her up as much as he likes.

"You're gonna love this, I bet you do blondie!" Once he could pull Becky back up. He would try bending her over while standing beside her, pulling her one arm between her legs so he can grab her wrist pressing up against her crotch. As for her other arm, pulling her arm to hook under his arm, locking her up in a Pump-Handle set-up position, just another move to make it look more humiliating.

"I hope you're ready for this!" King using his very powerful strength to lift her right up and positioning her in the air where he could have Becky resting on his one shoulder facing down, her face against his rock abs, quickly drops forward to slam her down hard in a big Power Slam hitting the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:06 am

Before she knew what was going on, Becky was already getting hoisted up into position by King. She was already embarrassed enough when she realized her butt was getting put on display, but now King was just taking advantage of her. Becky Brooke had hardly any time to recover from the last punishing move, and now King was already putting her into position for the next one!

"Buh-bastard!" Becky sobbed, as King took her arm and started putting her into position, "you just wait!" Still, as King moved behind her, Becky realized that she might be kind of helpless, on this one. She felt King tuck her arm between her legs, felt her own forearm come tucking tight against her still-sensitive crotch, and she quivered. King was in control, and there was nothing Becky Brooke could do about it.

"Uuughnn," Becky moaned, as she tried to squirm out of the hold. King had her locked in tight, however. All the blonde American could manage was to press herself up against King, her curvy bum grinding against his midsection as she struggled and failed to get herself free. "Nooo," she whined, as she felt her trapped arm grind between her own legs in humiliating fashion. Then, unfortunately, King pulled her up into the air.

"Nnngh, no!' she whined, as her soft face was pressed right into King's abdominals, her voice vibrating against his flesh. Then, ruthlessly, King smashed Becky against the mat, a shock of pain running through her vulnerable body as the empty-headed young American was splattered against the mat. Coming out of the collission, Becky sprawled out, her legs and arms flying out in every direction. Becky was left on her back, reeling in pain. Arms and legs spread eagle, Becky's generous chest was heaving, as she fought to breathe. Her thick chest strained against the thin fabric of her bikini top, the crowd going silent in sympathy, as it was clear just how much King was making the poor blonde suffer, just a plaything in his powerful hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 am

King enjoys the feeling of putting his opponent in position the way she is, bend over by his force while pulling her arms in different position and angles until he got her locked up and ready to go. He lifts her up and flip the girl in the air until shes upside down where he would quickly yank her down and power slamming the All-American blonde right to the mat with her back takes a heavy impact.

King is on his knees looking down at the busty blonde laying there hurting after that heavy impact that would clearly hurt her back as well her head, probably mind blown from the pain that coursing throughout her whole body like that. Now that his little play toy is little bit ripe but not enough to fully enjoy the taste of this sexy babe, need more out of her, more sweats and sweet taste of defeat.

"Mmmmm wait here, need to get something!" He would slowly stepping out between the ropes to get outside so he can meet up one of the fans whoever holding a nice cold bottle of water or beer, the first person he saw holding on that seems to be unopened as he snatches out of their hands before coming back in the ring, moving close towards Becky.

If she doesnt move around or even away too far, he wants to get close enough to kneel down beside her with a bottle of beer in his hand. He would tuck it under his arm before reaching for Becky body sliding his hands underneath her so he can scoop her up and draping her back over his big knee, hoping that he could place her there without trouble. Once he could do that, he then take the bottle of beer and open it up, and pour all over her body kind of like marinating her to make it tasty. He would empty it out and toss it over the ropes before the beast can place his one forearm over both her smooth juicy thighs as the other against under her breasts pushing towards to her head, together stretching her back over his knee, watching her hot busty body getting work over on that weaken back. "Hurrrgh! Mmmm mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next