Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

selynda - 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Selynda was getting worked over by Aqua, as Selynda tried to regain her stamina underneath her 18 year old opponent. Then Aqua would put her whole fist inside Selynda's pussy, and then Aqua would increase the pace of the fisting. Selynda's eyes would start to roll into the back of her head, and her tongue would be hanging out her mouth as Aqua went to work on her pussy. "H-Hah!!Y-YES!!!Oooh...F-Fuck!!!...Mmmm...Oh shit...Ugh!!!FUCK!!!" Selynda moaned uncontrollably as Aqua had her way with the Wonder Babe, as the AFW crowd cheered loudly enjoying every moment of this.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

selynda - 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

Post by Submissive Girl Fri May 20, 2016 12:36 am

Aqua would continue to pick up the pace as she would think what she had to do to make her opponent cum. She thought about what she saw in movies and decided that she needed to talk dirty.

"I can't believe that my fist could fit in your stinky pussy" Aqua would say, she was acting, but she was kind of a good actor. "You are such a slut, how many guys have you slept with in all these years?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 am

Selynda was trying to hang on as well as she could. Selynda would hear Aqua begin to trash talk her. This both turned Selynda on, but also made Selynda angry. "I-I'm...H-Hah...N-Not...Oooh...A SLUT!!!" Selynda shouted as she would try to use her strength to throw Aqua off of her before she would orgasm. If this worked Selynda would try to to get back to her feet. If she did she would take the training gloves off and beat some respect into this rookie.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed May 25, 2016 1:28 am

Aqua was forced off her bigger opponent as she fell to the ground, but landed on her hands and knees. allowing her to get up before her opponent. Aqua would try to keep her opponent down by attempting to kick her opponent in the shin, but the new girl kicked went a bit off and instead kicked the gorgeous blonde right in the sex.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 1:35 am

Selynda managed to force Aqua off of her, however the 18 year recovered quickly. Aqua would rush at Selynda and actually nail Selynda with a low blow. "OooAGH!!!"Selynda moaned in pain as she was nailed in her now sensitive pussy from the fisting followed by the low blow. Selynda would collapse back down to the mat, as she held her hurt pussy. Selynda was going to need some more time to recover, as Aqua's low blow would sap Selynda strength for the moment. Aqua now had a perfect opportunity to keep up the pressure on Selynda and possibly get the first hentai fall of the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Thu May 26, 2016 3:15 am

Aqua gasped and covered her mouth as she saw her opponent drop to her side. Aqua felt really bad as her opponent laid defenseless before her."Oh my... I... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Aqua would hesitate, but then felt like she had to take advantage of her injured opponent. She got back into a mounted position on her opponent and would continue to apologize as she slowly let her hand press against her opponents sex and fingure the woman's damaged pussy.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 26, 2016 3:28 am

It didn't take long for Aqua to take advantage of the low blow. Once again Selynda would be mounted by Aqua, and the Aqua would go back to fingering the Wonder Babe. Selynda didn't have the energy to fight off Aqua after the low blow. "Oooh...Mmmm...UGH!!...H-Hah!!!...AHH!!!!..." Selynda moaned as Aqua had her way with Selynda's body. Selynda would try to hold in her excitement, however after all that Selynda's pussy had been through she couldn't take Aqua's fingering for much longer. "H-HAH!!...Ooooh!!!...Mmmm...N-NoO!!I-I'M...OOOOOHHHHH YEEEESSSS!!!!!!" Selynda moaned out as she would climax, covering Aqua's fingers in Selynda's cum. The referee would call it a the the first hentai fall, the score is now 1 to 0 with Aqua in the lead. The ref would ask Aqua to go to her corner for a brief break before the ref would continue the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Aqua would blush deeply as she pulled her hand out of the woman's pussy. It was drenched in cum. It felt awkward and she would look around for somewhere to wipe it off. After a minute of looking she would wipe her hand on her opponents hair. She hoped that Selynda was a little bit to out of it to notice.

After that, Aqua would return to her corner. feeling bad about what she had just done, and wait for her opponent.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Selynda felt Aqua's through her hair, and she knew what her opponent did to her. When in her corner the medical staff gave Selynda some water which she drank a bit, before dumping the bottle of water on her hair to get rid of the cum in her hair. The water also landed on Selynda's top so she removed it and gave it to the ring side handler. Selynda was now naked and her body was glistening with the water the soaked her a moment ago. Selynda then told the ref that she was ready to continue the match. The referee would then continue the match. "Not a bad start but you made a mistake, in disrespecting me Aqua. It's nothing personal, I'm just going to fuck you silly." Selynda said to her opponent before the ref continued the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Aqua blushed as she heard that, She almost apologized, but she didn't know what she would say. She took a deep breath and the ref signaled the start of the match, And Aqua would slowly approach her opponent, before sprinting and doing a jump kick to try to catch her opponent on her chin.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next