by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

As she figured Mizore was too stunned from the dropkick to put up much as far as resistance and Kyoko was able to turn her over fairly easily and lock in the Boston crab. Kyoko tightened the hold for all its worth, looking to get the needed damage and finish her off, this was looking to be a another victory for her.

"Dont worry I won't break anything yet, just softening you up for the big finish." Kyoko would say to her opponent currently struggling in the hold. She didn't think it would take much more, she'd been in control for almost all of the match and wondered just how much her opponent had left in her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:51 pm

''Arrg just let me go you bitch''screams Mizore in pain as she could feel Kyoto tightened the hold on her as Mizore was trying to gather her focus and strength to crawl towards the ropes hoping to grab them so it would force Kyoto to release her.

But as Mizore was crawling towards the ropes as she thought the bitch could not hurt her more then she currently was doing she heard Kyoto warning and tries not to look intimidated ''You mean you can actually do more then just punch and kick people i'm shocked but i got a surprise or two in store for you as well  ''replies Mizore as she stretch her hand to try and reach the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 am

"No thanks, I like holding you hear." Kyoko said as Mizore began making her way to the ropes, Kyoko did her best to make her attempt as difficult as possible. The more she injured her back the harder it would be for her to do quite a bit of moves.

"Im a wrestler for a reason, it's not my fault you can't take a hit." Kyoko, !jzore was nearing the ropes and Kyoko decided to just hold her even if she got there for the 4 seconds there was and then let go to continue her domination of this match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:27 am

As she heard Kyoto taunting her as Mizore tries to ignore her as she slowly but whit great difficulty crawls towards the ropes as she tries not to scream as the pain is almost to much as she sees the ropes are within arms reach.

Just as she was about to reach for the ropes Kyoto had to run her mouth as Mizore screams '''would love to see you get into the ring after 4 days when you got beaten up and your body has bin used to destroy a car'' as she remembers the beating she took from that cop as she grabs the rope and holds on for dear life hoping she could hold it long enough so the ref would tell Kyoto to release her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 am

Mizore reaches the ropes and Kyoko maintains th hold until the 4th count and let's go, she rolls her eyes abut at Mizkre's sob story. First of all she had no idea what she was talking about and two, if she was really hurt she shouldn't have gotten in the ring.

"Oh so now that your losing you suddenly have an excuse! You said nothing off it until now, what are you some tough gal for not quitting and pressing on in spite of your 'injuries' yeah how's that working out for ya?" Kyoko mocked as she waited for Mizore to get up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:54 pm

As Mizore keeps the ropes tightly in her hands as the ref would count and when she reached 4th count did Kyoto finally release her legs as she heard how her opponent mocked the reason for why she was not able to fight on her usual level.

''I got hurt outside of work and i got checked out by the doctor and got told i should ignore the pain and if i refused this match i would have gotten in trouble for destroying the owners car''screamed Mizore as she tries to climb up to her feet using the ropes knowing she does not have a chance right now and have to hope Kyoto makes a other mistake she can capsulize on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Apparently she still had some excuses left in her, and her complaining about on,y when the tide was truly against her aggravated Kyoko more then it probably should have. "Aww poor you. The whole worlds out to get you isnt it, well from what I've seen your not exactly a saint so I'm just gonna assume you pissed off the wrong people and got your just due. And I'll gladly give out the rest right now."

As Mizore got to her feet she ran in bringing herself down to try and perform a shoulder tackle into her gut and keep her pinned against the ropes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

As Mizore heard what Kyoto really thought that she deserved what she got she got mad and was about to scream back but saw that her opponent was rushing forward whit a shoulder tackle and simply let go of the ropes and then as she falls to the canvas and roll out of the way. If her tactic worked and she got behind Kyoto Mizore would try to get back to her feet and go for a dropkick hoping the impact would cause her opponent to stumble back into the ropes and whit some luck maybe even go over them and fall outside the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:42 am

Despite all that happened n the match, Mizore still had the wherewithal to move out of the way and Kyoko's shoulder hit the ropes. Kyoko was spurpised but the speed of her opponent as she turned around and attempted to stay on her, but Mizore was already in front of her ready to strike, jumping in the air to hit hit her with a drop kick.

"Augh." Kyoko was knocked backwards by the force of the kick and her back hit the ropes before her arm wrapped around the rope to keep from bouncing off and falling back into Mizore. Kyoko stayed against the ropes to clear her head from think of a different strategy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Mizore knew she got lucky as she was just in time to duck under the incoming shoulder of Kyoto and it seemed was just quick eneugh to get back on her feet to jump up and hit her opponent whit a dropkick. But what she hoped would happen afterwards did not happen as Kyoto got her arm wrapped around the rope to keep her from falling outside the ring and luckily from bouncing towards her.

''Thanks for the offer but i rather just beat you and then go to the back to get some rest''Taunts Mizore as she would get back to her feet and rush towards Kyoto hoping to shoulder tackle her into the ropes and to keep her pinned against the ropes.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next