by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:12 am

Wes understands what Tabitha is saying for the most part and nods at her.

After Kelly steps back in the ring she asks "Alright where were we?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by freeko Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 am

" Wes and I were talking about my grandfather, Colton. Did you know anything about him?" Tabiltha would be eager to know if they had any memories or memorabilia of him by chance.

It was not important for the time being sine Tabitha was there to train, not reminisce over her grandfather's career.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:29 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "I might have some his matches around here somewhere" she said trying to recall which if any. Wes whispered to Tabitha with a grin "This might take a while."

"Yeah I know I do. We can view one later if you'd like. As for right now where are we?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:57 am

"I noticed the headscissors and would like to know if you could expand on what Wes had been showing me earlier. I know you both went through a sequence of moves, but it went so fast for me that I could not catch it all." Tabitha would point out the move that stuck in her head as she would also try to get what she could out of Kelly's expertise as well.

Anything Kelly could show her was going to be of obvious benefit, though she would again balk at the mention of her grandfather. Tabitha was clearly more interested in the actual wrestling side of things and trying to learn the pracitcal application of those moves.

"Hmm, I guess I should ask this too now. Grandpa Colton would use an octopus hold as his finisher. Could you teach me that?"
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 am

Kelly had no problem teaching her both of the moves that Tabitha was interested in, but she made sure to note that there is a lot to go over before either of those would typically come into play. She is willing to work with her on one right now but thinks the other should wait after getting a bit more knowledge in and will leave the choice up to Tabitha.

"I promise you will learn both during your time here. Which ever you don't pick and is saved for later I can try to build on ways to get to that move, or at least get it on with good timing."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:44 am

Tabitha would ponder for a minute when Kelly told her that she should only learn one of the two moves. Taking a while to think about it, Tabitha would decide that she wanted to learn the octopus hold. Hopefully at some point later on Kelly could teach her the headscissors as well.

Now it was up to Tabitha and Kelly to set out upon learning the octopus hold.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:24 am

Kelly mentions that nobody will just let one apply that move on them, just to keep that in mind that it would be difficult to apply it for real than it would here. Wes lets her apply it to him, showing Tabitha as Kelly goes over the important points to note of holding on to it and what areas it targets, though when she lets go Wes decides to show her a slight variation of it. Kelly didn't like the suddenness of it and gave him a small nudge afterwords, but she mentioned it was still worthy nothing.

Kelly then asks Tabitha to try it on him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:09 am

Tabitha would realize this hold was not easily applied almost immediately as it was shown to her. Kelly would apply the hold gently enough on Wes, so that the pressure points of the hold could be discussed. Wes would then show Tabitha a variant of the hold. With his free hand, Wes would imply that there were possibilities to use the hold for the purposes of a hentai match.

Kelly initially was not pleased, and nudged Wes after he finished his display. However Kelly was certainly aware that this particular variation needed to be mentioned. Once they were finished, Kelly would then ask Tabitha to try to hold herself and use it on Wes.

Tabitha as was her custom, would attempt applying the hold at half speed so that she could get the proper form. Once she felt that the form was correct, Tabitha would apply the hold at full speed a few more times. Once the three of them we're in agreement, Tabitha would be happy that she had learned a new hold.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:41 pm

It would take some time for her to get the form down enough for Kelly to be approving of it. She would remind Tabitha not to remain satisfied with just learning it, but keeping at it so knowing how it was and how to make it flow with other moves is just as important, but she is prove of Tabitha’s effort and eagerness to learn. “On that note let me show you something related to this. You will be leaving the ground if that’s alright.” If it wasn’t Wes would stand in, but regardless of who it was Kelly looked like she was going to go for the octopus hold. While the set up was the same the same she instead lifted them up for a pump handle slam.

She wanted to show that, like with the lock up and holding someone down with a headlock there some positions have many different outcomes. Another big example is sometimes you’ll see a wrestler put their opponent’s head between their legs, which two of a number different out possibilities would be a piledriver, a powerbomb, or other things. She doesn’t want to get too far ahead though. She asks Wes what they all did before she showed up. Wes mentioned mostly some rolls and lockups.

“I see. Looks like we skipped through a few things.” She looks towards Tabitha and tells her they’re going to backtrack, but this is still important. “Take a break for a couple of minutes if you want.”

Regardless if Tabitha wanted to take one now or later Kelly was going to go through some basics that have made a number of people quit early on. “I’m sure you know this but in wrestling everybody falls against the canvas here, or sometimes out there. Regardless of where, it is important to learn how to minimize the damage if possible.” Wes mentions with how fast things can get even the simple things can be overlooked at times, but tells Tabitha to look at how Kelly lands. He picks Kelly up and bodyslams her not far from where Tabitha was. He asks Tabitha what she saw. He and Kelly were looking for how she landed. The tucking of the head so the back of her head wouldn’t smack against the mat. He would explain that limiting what damage is done to the head when taking even simple moves can make a difference. Obviously sometimes it cannot be helped but learning how to safe fall can come in handy.

Kelly would show Tabitha how to take those bumps on her own by falling back. She would wait to see how Tabitha would do there before moving one. One thing she’s done with other students is doing a few of those involved with running the ropes, but one thing at a time.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Tabitha was far more concerned with learning than if she was going to be okay with someone touching her body. She intended to be a hentai fighter afterall, so being touched was not something Tabitha was worried about. It was a safe environment that both Wes and Kelly were providing, and Tabitha had no reason not to trust them implicitly.

"This move looks like an abdominal stretch as well.." Tabitha would remark with the somewhat similar body positioning. Maybe she was wrong, but it would show that she was certainly paying attention to what she was being shown and taught. When Kelly started to do the slam instead of the hold, Tabitha was rather caught off guard. A quick sensation of surprise would shoot through her body, though Kelly would not go through with the hold.

Kelly would instead as Wes what they had already done, since she only saw part of it but certainly not all of the warmups between them. It was time to go back to the fundamentals, and it was one that Tabitha had a pretty good base on. She would always fall into her bed at night like she would be doing now. Of course the mat would not give like a soft bed, but the form was still the same. Make sure the surface area of the impact is as wide as possible to avoid any kind of injury from falling. Hopefully Kelly was not too displeased with how much fun Tabitha was having as she was thinking back to falling into her bed at night while doing these simple bumps.

"How'd I do?" Tabitha would ask as she could not tell if Kelly was impressed or ready to ream her for doing something wrong.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next