Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek - Page 5 Empty Re: Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:41 am

Jean continues to grunt in turn with Kevin's resistance, making each step of the way a tough but rewarding effort. He becomes amused at Kevin's complaint and inches his face closer to the man's ear. His warm breath tickles the shell with a chuckle.

"What, you don't like it?" he teases as his arms cinch tighter and tighter. Jean shifts his weight around, wiggling back and forth and grinding his torso into Kevin's backside as he sinks his metaphorical hooks deeper and deeper. With each passing second the cobra-clutch slinks Kevin's forearm tighter against his own throat to further cut off his oxygen.

"I can already tell, you'll be thinking of me still when I send you off to dreamland~"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek - Page 5 Empty Re: Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

Post by dtin1991 Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:01 am

“ACKKK … WHAT IS … THIS?”

Kevin starts getting his first taste of a hold he’s unfamiliar with as the resistance in his arm breaks down little by little.  Feeling Jean’s grips on his body cinching tighter with each flex and knowing this is a bad spot to be in.

“What’s happening to me?”

His body feeling a mix of sensations as Jean’s crushing legs stay set in deep with his ankles locked and pressing on his bulge.  Distracted by the warmth of his opponent’s body tight on top of his with his break brushing his ear.  Mostly starting to feel the effect of the cobra clutch … a mind numbing sensation starting to set in.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:15 am

"Ahh that's it, you feel it now, right?" Jean purrs into his opponent's ear as he starts to feel the resistance start to melt down. He was breaking physically, and if Jean could do some mental breaking, that ought to accelerate the process even further.

"Let yourself slip into it. Just drift off...go to sleep!" he insists as he keeps the pressures up. The referee draws nearer, watching closely to see how things developed. Jean grunts and squeezes with all his might, trying to quicken the drain before he winded himself. Tapping was always an option open to Kevin too, Jean was close now and sought a victory no matter what shape it took.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:21 am

Jean’s teasing, taunting words echoing around in his head as he stays in crazy close with every part of his body locking Kevin’s into his first taste of this energy draining submission hold.

“Got to … resist …. UNNNNN”

Kevin’s body and mind breaking down more with each passing second and each pulse from his opponent’s tightly coiled muscle.  His lean, toned legs stop moving and his free arm falls from pulling against choking arm.  His own forearm being used against him as he eyes go glassy.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:35 am

Jean feels it, any moment now, and he's got this match in the bag! "Hnnng!" he shouts as he squeezes both his eyes shut and the hold tighter than before. Kevin's breakdown continues as his movements grow sluggish and then die down completely as his legs go still and his arm falls away.

Jean maintains the pressure as the ref drops down to the mat, checking to see if Kevin was still awake. He taps on Kevin's wrist and then lifts it into the air, allowing it to drop to the mat to begin the count.

"ONE!"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:04 pm

Jean’s last grunt of focused effort enters Kevin’s ear and echos around inside his groggy head.  His muscled limbs turning off one by one as the cobra clutch works to send him to slumber.  

“MMMMNNNGHHHH”

A soft moan comes out of his mouth as his mind finally gives into the sleep as Jean’s full on flex in his anaconda grip takes him out and is only a 2 count from the ref away from taking this rematch.

Kevin’s hand drops a second time…

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:14 pm

This was it! Victory was so close he could taste it! Just a few more seconds now and Kevin would either tap or get counted out. Jean grits his teeth with the intensity of the moment. Then the referee drops Kevin's hand and it falls to the mat without a peep. His ears are ringing and the crowd seems a million miles away as he focuses everything into the next few seconds that seem to take an eternity.

The ref grabs Kevin's hand one final time and lifts it up into the air. The tension is palpable and fans are on the edges of their seats. All eyes on Kevin's arm as it begins to fall towards the canvas.

"THREE!" the referee shouts and the bell begins to ring as the match is called. The ref drops down and tugs at Jean's arm to separate them and Jean complies immediately, rolling off of Kevin and onto his own back as he panted heavily staring into the bright lights above. He raises a fist into the air as his victory celebration as the crowd reacts to the outcome, and then when ready he pushes up to stand tall.

"And your winner, by knockout, JEAN RICHARDSSSS!" the announcer's voice booms as the ref raises Jean's wrist into the air.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:33 pm

Kevin's toned body lays face down and motionless on the mat after Jean uncoils himself from around it and gets to his feet to claim the victory in this rematch.  Evening things up 1:1 now and no way that can be left alone for the long term.

"NNNNGHHH ... NNNNNN"

A few sounds of slumber coming out of Kevin as he sleeps off the effects of his first ever cobra clutch and already starting to dream of revenge while his opponent takes his turn getting his hand raised.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:26 pm

When Jean gets his arm back from the ref, he rolls his shoulders out before grinning and putting hands on his hips. He looks down at Kevin who seems to be rousing himself from the knockout. Jean pops down in a squat, elbows resting on his thighs as he claps the blond's cheek in a teasing way.

"Told you so" he says as he retracts his hand. "You got rocked. And you'll be dreaming of me again, I think, just next time it won't be in the ring. Door's open for a rematch, but it's just going to go like this again" he taunts as he stands back up, dusts himself off, and then exits the ring amidst his promo music.

WINNER: JEAN RICHARDS

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5