Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

Post by Panda Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Emily couldn't help feeling a little triumphant as she managed to get on top of Anne, only to end up yelping as the blonde proceeded to start slapping her ass, seemingly in a desperation move.

"Hey! I already figured you wanted my ass, but there's better ways to ask!" Emily said, trying to grab at one of Anne's arms. If she could manage that, the redhead would try bringing that arm out before using it to turn Anne on her side and attempt to lock in an impromptu side-armbar.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

Post by Lilybell Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Anne was rather enjoying the drum solo she was beating out on Emily's ass, but apparently everyone was a critic. The redhead caught her arm, stopping half of her assault cold, and proceeded to twist it into a lock. Recognizing the danger a moment too late all Anne could think to do was try to pull her arm back around with brute force. Surprising nobody, it didn't work. Trapped on her side, free arm beneath her and her other being used as a lever to hold her still Anne was stuck.

Very quickly her jovial attitude gave way to childish frustration as she grunted, squirmed, and kicked ineffectually. "Uhn! Hey! Let go! Urrah!" This was pure, animal panic setting in which did nothing to help her sorry situation.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Emily bit her lip for a moment as they stayed like that, the redhead not entirely sure where to go from here. This last for all of a few seconds, however, as an idea soon came to her. First things first, however, was weakening the arm.

With that in mind, Emily started putting pressure on the impromptu arm-bar, moving her knee to rest on Anne's head so that she could pin the blonde down more effectively.

"Aw, do I have to? You feel so nice to touch, and way you wriggle around in my grasp is just delectable," Emily teased.

After a short while, the redhead would try to turn Anne over onto her front, attempting to transition to the armbar to a hammerlock as she mounted the blonde's back.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:43 am

Anne's feet kicked uselessly while Emily kept her bound up in her side. With both of her arms out of commission she wasn't sure what she could do. The knee on the side of her head squeezed a sharp cry of discomfort from the girl who groaned through clenched teeth as the hold was worked a little more.

At last rolled on to her belly, her arm pinned to her back, at least gave Anne some options. With the woman sitting on her back she bucked her hips up, pushing her ass into the air with her feet on the mat. "Rrrrah! I'm gonna make you pay for this! Gonna turn you into my little ragdoll! My little hand puppet!"

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4