by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nina's Tea Party (for Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nina's Tea Party (for Hawthorne) Empty Nina's Tea Party (for Hawthorne)

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 am

"It seems such an irony," Nina remarked over her glass, "For me to be sipping at a glass of iced tea when there is a pool full of iced tea right beside me."

"I don't mind the irony," Anna complained as she dumped another bucket of ice into the inflatable pool to keep its load of black tea cold. "But why put up a kiss and a date as stakes?"

"Enthusiasm whets the appetite, Anna. Didn't you teach me that."

"Please." Her maid suddenly grinned. "I wish I could see just what the boys went through in order to get a shot at this."

"I as well." Nina flipped open her pocket watch. "One minute to three... I wonder who will be the first to arrive..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Nina's Tea Party (for Hawthorne) Empty Re: Nina's Tea Party (for Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 am

A kiss... and potentially a date with the lovely Nina Campbell? That was enough to get Leon Carson back to the Sex Wars arena. His last match had ended... rather badly for him, although it gave Leon plenty of time to appreciate the plentiful medical facilities of the Sex Wars campus.

Nervously, he paced back and forth outside of the arena proper, dressed in a button down shirt and a pair of slacks... better attire than he usually wore, but from what he heard, Nina came from old money. She was all class... only... the wrestling-loving sort of class. He had to dress to impress. Of course, he also wore an undershirt and some wrestling trunks under his get-up. Always pays to prepare.

Spritzing the last of a sample bottle of cologne and tossing it aside, he stepped into the arena proper, taking a quick look around, immediately focusing on the two beautiful women. Of course, from where he stood, Anna was the first one he saw, and, thanks to his nervous jitters, he ended up approaching her first, "M-Ms. Campbell, I presume," He took an elegant bow, "You are... every bit as beautiful as they say." He looked up at her and smiled... though immediately went pale when he noticed that he may have just addressed the wrong woman. Oh shitshitshitshit... Did I just blow this already?

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 am

Nina stood up to greet their challenger. But before she could speak, she saw he made a beeline for-

Oh, my.

Anna stared at the slickly-dressed guy addressing her. Then she began laughing. And unlike Nina, who was always reserved, Anna had no inclination to hold back.

"You thought I was Nina? How stupid are you?"

This despite the fact that she wore a two=piece bikini instead of her usual maid outfit, making Leon's mistake understandable.

Still guffawing, Anna looked at Nina. "Nina, let's throw this bum out. I'm sure the next one will be much better than him..."

"Now, now, Anna. I promised. A Campbell is always true to her words."

"Fine, fine..."

Nina smiled at Leon. In contrast to Anna, the 'real deal' wore a black bathrobe over a sleek gray pantyhose. Both were of the most expensive British brand available. The bathrobe was Anna's insistence; Nina was perfectly comfortable with just her black bra.

"Good afternoon. I am Nina Campbell. I am glad you could make it to my occasion. You are?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 am

Leon seemed to wilt under Anna's derision. He wasn't normally so shy, but he had approached this entire affair with unusual enthusiasm, the chance to meet the sort of woman who was usually out of his league was something he relished.

Of course, he had blown it out the gate. Gulping sharply, he turned toward the real Nina, bowing once more, not even stopping to take in her lovely form, "I... uh... I'm Cleon... ... Leon Carson. Leon Carson." He stammered out. "Sorry, I..." This was quickly getting worse. Time for self-deprecation, "Well, I kinda just made an ass out of myself. I'm a little nervous." A bit of pity to hopefully add some variety so this next one wouldn't come across as too desperate. "Let me try to redeem myself here with my backup plan," He added, finally finding his momentum again. Waving his hands like a magician, in a sudden sleight of hand, he produced a single red rose which he offered to Nina.

As he did, he finally noticed her attire... glancing at Anna, briefly, noting her swimsuit, he forced his eyes back toward Nina's face and nothing lower. "Erm... I appear to be overdressed. I actually have... clothes on under this get up. Is... is it alright if I undress before we... er... fight?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 am

Nina enjoyed the brief magic show. "Why, thank you, Mr. Carson." She took his offering, brought it to her nose for a whiff and smiled. "It smells wonderful."

Anna snorted derisively. "Big deal. I could do that, too."

"Of course it is all right," Nina assured Leon. She stepped back to give him room as well as to untie the sash of her bathrobe.

"I knew we should have reversed the stakes," Anna grumped. "You should have offered a kiss if he beat you and the date if he beat me. Of course he'd fight you if you were worth a date."

"I'm sorry for depriving you of your fun, Anna," Nina chuckled as she disrobed. Her top was a black push-up bra with a cute little ribbon at its bottom. It gave her breasts the appearance of having deeper cleavage than she already had. "If I defeat him, I'll let him wrestle you for the consolation prize."

"Thanks, Nina, I'll make sure to deprive him of even that."

Nina smiled at Leon. She offered her left hand. "Will you please lead me into the pool, Mr. Carson?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 am

Leon stood back and began to unbutton his shirt. "Well, if the date does not include a kiss, I may have to fight you anyway." He winked at Anna such that Nina would not see him. Having rebounded from his earlier embarrassment, he was ready to return her attitude with a bit of his own.

Tossing his slacks and shirt aside, he approached Nina, returning her smile warmly, "With pleasure, Ms. Campbell... Wait, pool?" He glanced around, noticing now the pool filled with... what appeared the be iced tea. Oh, great. This isn't going to end well. "Ah, uh... yes, pool." Gently taking her hand, he led her to the pool. As they walked, he spoke to Nina, "So... uh... is your sister usually that way or did I really offend her? Wait... IS she your sister?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 am

Anna glowered at Leon. Stupid playboy... Her burning green eyes wordlessly warned Leon to keep his perverted hands off Nina else Anna kill him slowly and painfully.

Nina allowed herself to be led into the pool. "Anna and I are not related. She is my personal maid. But she is like an older sister to me."

She stepped into the pool without wincing or anything from the admittedly cold tea. Excellent work as always, Anna... She waded further into the pool, past several ice cubes, before turning to Leon.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 am

Anna's fierce look only egged Leon on. He returned her look with a slight smirk mostly designed to piss her off further.

He winced as Nina described her relationship with Anna. Oh great. The bitchy maid probably gets veto power. "Sounds like high praise to me," he offered neutrally, trying to get off that subject before he let slip a few choice words about Anna and torpedo his chances out the gate.

Carefully, he stepped in the pool with Nina, hissing slightly at the icy temperature. "Nngh... So... this is iced tea? Very... unique. Not something I'm used to." He went for another line, "I would ask you to go easy on me, but I wouldn't want you to cheapen the reward by devaluing it." He donned a pathetic grin, "Sorry, cheesy line, I know."

He glanced down again at the tea with a slight grimace, "So... standard match. Pinfalls or submissions, I presume?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 am

Anna fumed over Leon's smirk but kept quiet. Once Nina and Leon were in the pool, she would step inside as well while muttering "Sounds like high praise to me right" beneath her breath.

Nina didn't seem to be offended by Leon's cheesy joke. "I grade you a seven point five out of ten," she did tease. "The point five was for the use of a fairly clever pun."

"So... standard match. Pinfalls or submissions, I presume?"

"Yeah," Anna growled at Leon. "I'll be the referee."

"You have no need to fear, Leon," Nina said. "Anna is very honest. She will give you a fair judgment."

Anna put on an expression usually associated with a hanging judge.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 am

Leon nodded politely in respond to Nina's grade, "You're too kind, Ms. Campbell."

He arched an eyebrow at Anna as she stepped into the pool, as she identified herself as the referee and was vouched for by Nina, he responded to Anna's look by pursing his lips and nodding, donning the good natured look of a poker player who realizes now that the card he needs to win the hand isn't coming.

Straightening himself up, he tried to assume a stance in the tea, but was still clearly uncomfortable in the chilly waters. "Well... may the best combatant win then," he smiled at Nina.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next