Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 8 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by LtLukas Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Jessica got in there nice and deep. She wanted her little pet to basically shine in the light of her apartment and Jessica was going to make her shine dammit. After a second, the Violent Violet stopped. The suds on Sig's face were big and smelled wonderful.

"Here, you can do the rest." Jessica offered the scrub to her pet. "And do it slowly, let me see your whole body." She commanded further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Sig gave Jessica a little pout as she was told to do the rest of the cleaning by herself. She probably expected a bit too much thinking that the girl would give her a bath. Regardless, the blonde wasn't in a position to disobey her captor, and she took the scrub so she could start washing herself.

Now that she's thinking about it, normally when two girls were in a bathroom, they washed each other in turn. To do her own washing wasn't only felt a bit awkward, but it's also embarrassing. She never had to wash herself while someone else was watching her, especially not this close.

Sig began to wipe her neck, shoulders, arms, making sure that Jessica could get a clear look despite feeling an awkward heat rising on her back from being watched. When it was the turn to wash her breasts, she glanced meekly at her captor, before starting to use her hands to rub her smaller orbs. She had to prevent herself from moaning too loud, otherwise it'd look as if she's playing with herself indecently in front of her mistress!

"Nnnh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Jessica bit her lip. She honestly couldn't blame the girl for wanting to play with herself. After all, she had the wonderful Jessica to look at. The girl knew how to work it like she was one of the best show girls, and the sultry shower heat was getting to Jessica. Her cheeks began to flush red and the muscles in her legs began to tense. Sig was getting all hot and bothered as well.

"Play with yourself." She demanded. Jessica wanted to have the power of making a girl cum without even touching her. She wanted to have the power over her mind as well as her body. Jessica inched closed to Sig, until she was practically over her. The water running down her thick and powerful legs must have made her look divine in the light of the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:06 pm

"E-eh..?" Sig was actually a bit startled at the request of Jessica, although she quickly remembered that she didn't have a say whatsoever in this matter. "I-I mean... y-yes mistress..." she blushed, her hands began to grope her own breasts more sensually. "Uhhmmhh..."

It felt more than a little awkward now. Sig didn't remember the last time she's doing this sort of things, let alone in front of someone else. She knew, however, that Jessica's order was absolute and pleasuring herself was the better option than being beaten. Looking at the towering figure of her captor so close in front of her, it felt like she was in the presence of a goddess. The sight of the bare form of the bigger girl was more than enough of a stimulus for her body, and soon enough the blonde felt a little less embarrassed about playing with herself.

One of her hands trailed further down, caressing her navel before arriving between her legs, the bathroom seemed much hotter in the last few seconds. Sig sat on the floor and spread her legs, her hand then began to rub her own sex while she looked at Jessica with a mixture of embarrassment and anxiety.

"Ahmm... mmff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Jessica looked down on Sig. Her legs were spread wide and Jessica got a full view of the pussy that her strap-on annihilated not so long ago. The look that Sig had given her not so long ago, a demure, submissive look seemed to be replaced by something unsure. Jessica remained steadfast. No way was she changing her mind based on the whims of this pathetic little creature. Then she started working herself and Jessica's blank expression cracked.

"Good, little doggy, good." Jessica raised her leg up to Sig's chest, and slowly pushed Sig down. There was no part of this that Jessica was not in complete control over, and the Violent Violet wanted to show that. She put her hands on her hips and sneered down at the little blonde girl.

"Take your time. Make it feel good. We're not going anywhere." Jessica's tone was even and clear and filled with venom. The shower ran continuously, spraying her with hot water. It ran down her back and over her sweet ass. Jessica was beginning to really show her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:44 pm

It was almost too much for Sig, Jessica pushing her down onto her back with her feet while she's fingering herself pathetically under the girl, her dominant pose, the sneer. Humiliation was no stranger to her, but tonight she felt like she's being driven further into the land of shame by almost everything Jesscia did. The girl was pushing her limits, and she was far from done, Sig could tell that much. Never before her body got so turned on from being embarrassed, and her own fingers never felt this good.

She moaned and writhed, inadvertently rubbing her chest against the sole of Jessica while her fingering went on at a steady pace. If she had to make herself cum while being watched by her captor, then it should be from a blissful orgasm.

The warm shower raining on her lithe form further increasing her body temperature. Her breathing was getting heavier, and as much as it humbled her, Sig found out that she couldn't look away from Jessica. It's as if she wouldn't be able to achieve her climax if she stopped looking, as her arousal right now was highly fueled by her humiliation.

"Aaahh... oooohhh..." her moaning became louder as well, and her fingers would pick up their pace gradually as she got more and more aroused.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:22 pm

The moans filled the echo chamber of the shower. A throaty chuckle added to the cacophony of noise as Jessica glared daggers into Sig. Just as Sig was feeling more and more submissive, Jessica was feeling more and more dominant. It was her foot that was on Sig's chest, after all. Jessica did not feel like decreasing any pressure. She didn't want to hurt the poor girl of course, but let her know who the domme was, and who the sub was. This was supposed to be a fun time for Sig after all despite the fact that it was very much under Jessica's supervision.

All the feelings she had were intensified by the fact that Sig was looking up at Jessica. Her visage was beautiful, despite the fact that her purple hair was clinging to the sides of her face, despite the fact that her usual scowl appeared back on it. Sig was looking like a massive cutie herself with her blonde hair and thin form and wide legs. For whatever reason, Jessica found herself breathing awfully hard.

"Good puppy. Bark for me." Jessica could feel Sig's arousal. It felt nice and degrading...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:40 pm

"W-woof..." the first bark was rather quiet as Sig almost forgot her role as Jessica's dog in the middle of this humiliation, although it only took her seconds to make amend for that. "Woof...!"

Her face felt hot and it's not because she got showered by warm water. She probably looked like a mess right now with her hair wet and messy, coupled with the fact that she's fingering herself on the floor. Her writhing increased, her heart beating faster, and her arousal was surely going up and up...

The lithe blonde almost looked as if she's in a trance, stroking her sex while staring at Jessica almost like a hypnotized person. Her eyes occasionally drifted away or half closed when she hit her sweet spot or when the arousal level stepped up, but ultimately her gaze would return to her captor time and time again. Her moaning was mixed with a few barks every now and then, and the whole thing was eventually starting to overwhelm her.

"W-woof... m-mistress... m-may I c-ccuuummm...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Sig finally got there. The breaking point. The climax. The small death, as the French called it. Whatever it was, Jessica was in complete control of it. Jessica pressed down with her foot harder still and eyed the woman. She was sending herself into quite a tizzy, and nearly hypnotizing herself. The way her eyes rolled around in her head led Jessica to believe that an incredibly powerful orgasm was on its way. The Violent Violet was never into edging too much. It always seemed so ridiculous. If you want pleasure, take it. If you have it, flaunt it.

"Yes, you may." Jessica stared at Sig. She wanted to see every second of it. The Violent Violet wanted to see every last pang of pleasure in her body, wanted to hear every last bark, wanted to observe everything she had wrought. Her pupils were dilated and her whole body was tense. Not anywhere near as tense as Sig's body was, surely, but still pretty tense.

"Now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:08 am

"Aaaaaahhhhmmmm....!"

Almost at the same moment as Jessica said "now", Sig began to moan loudly and her lower half would rock back and forth uncontrollably. Her sex began to pulsate and her juices would flow out into the bathroom floor. She kept fingering herself until her orgasm subsided, seemingly in pure bliss and ignorance of everything else surrounding her until the warm shower slowly brought her back to earth. Never before did playing with herself felt so good like this.

"Haaaaa... t-thank you, m-mistress..." she panted heavily while writhing on the floor under the foot of Jessica. "Thank you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next