Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 20 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:02 am

Sig let out a quiet growl as Jessica moved her to the other armpit, her head felt funny from the smell now. The scent was strong and had spread through her system, but she could only got away from it once her mistress was satisfied, unfortunately.

With Jessica then pushed her face deeper and kept her there for a bit, Sig was squirming almost like a fish out of water in the girl's grasps. She licked and sniffed the armpit regardless, not even thinking about trying to pull away. By the time Jessica gave her a breathing space, she'd have the expression of an intoxicated person, all silly and groggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:08 am

Jessica pulled Sig's head away. She wanted to see the look on her face and she was not disappointed. The girl appeared to be half intoxicated on nothing more than her scent as Jessica watched her. Her drool was now rolling down Jessica's side, and reached Jessica's hip.

"Now comes the best part." Jessica turned around and lowered Sig's face to the level of her bottom. She let the blonde girl get a good hard look at it before rubbing her face with it. Her iron buns would provide a nice little thing for Sig to appreciate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 am

Sig stared meekly at Jessica with her silly expression while trying to catch some air, her face must stink now after worshiping the armpits of her mistress. Her duty as the bigger girl's tower wasn't done, as Jessica then brought her head in front of her ass next. Knowing she had no say whatsoever, Sig inhaled as much air as she could before her features were pressed and rubbed all over Jessica's derriere.

"Mmmmmmm...!"

She probably could have worshiped it more properly if she wasn't so coerced into doing it like this. Jessica was the boss, though, and if the girl just want to use Sig to get off the sweats off her, then that's what would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 am

Jessica let Sig's head go. She had a rather cruel idea. Shame she had just tried to get Sig to get the sweat off of her, as she was bound to get sweaty again. It made no difference to Jessica. She turned to face her pet with her crotch right at eye level. "How much do you weigh?" Jessica asked without much care for politeness.

"You know what, it doesn't matter. Go flat as a board, doggy." The human body was a marvelous thing, especially the naked female form. So curvy and there was still such a unity to it. Unfortunately, there were no good places to lift it like a weight bar. That mattered little as Jessica bent over to pick Sig up. "These are called Biceps curls. One of the most basic workouts." True to her words, Jessica began curling Sig like she was nothing but iron!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:59 am

Sig gasped for air as Jessica's ass was lifted off her face, feeling a bit groggy after serving her mistress as a wipe cloth made her not understanding the question straight away. That didn't seem to matter as Jessica ordered her to lie down, which Sig understood better. She did just that, and the bigger girl would then pick her up, before she started to bend her lithe form as if it's some iron bar!

"Aaaaauuugghhh...!" the blonde cried immediately, feeling a kind of pain that she never really experienced before, her compact form couldn't even wriggle in the grip of the Violent Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:10 pm

1, 2. This felt good. It wasn't quite iron, but it still felt good. Jessica would earn no calluses doing this but she could feel herself getting stronger nonetheless. 3, 4. It probably hurt a lot, too. Having her body slammed with Jessica's own and being completely helpless. 5, 6. Sig was pretty light. Maybe she was just a moonlighting kawaii. This was below Jessica's personal record, let alone her best. She could do this. 7, 8. Jessica wasn't even sweating. She could pound this out all day, every day. 9, 10. With a sigh Jessica finished her set and dropped Sig to the floor.

She laid down on the floor next to her. "Lay yourself across my hands." Jessica put her arms in the bench press position. This would be nothing for her, but she was going to do it anyways. "I am going to bench press you now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 pm

It seemed like a long ten seconds for Sig as she was bent at Jessica's whim, unable to do much but to cry in agony until she was dropped to the floor. It seemed that her mistress was pretty content with treating her as some sort of inanimate objects now! The humiliation was nothing compared to the straining she had after that set Jessica had, though, and it didn't seem like it's anywhere near done either...

"Ughh... y-yes mistress..."

Groaning weakly, Sig rolled herself over to lay herself on the hands of Jessica as ordered. A bench press didn't seem like it'd be as hurt as the biceps curls. Then again, who could guess what sort of sadistic game Jessica had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Sig was as alight as a feather. It must have felt horrid to be treated like you were nothing more than plastic for a bigger stronger girl, Jessica thought. It must have been even worse to be that pathetically. Weak. Jessica lifted Sig into the air a few times. The next few were more like rocketing. Her hand was on Sig's tender breast, and she squeezed hard as she pushed Sig into the air.

Jessica pressed her into the air a few more times. This was almost too easy for the Violent Violet. After a handful more Jessica dumped her unceremoniously to the side. "How does it feel to be little more than iron, doggy?" she said as she stood up and towered over Sig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 pm

At first it felt like riding that theme park ride that shot you up and down. Then there was some squeezing on her breasts, pretty hard too, and Sig couldn't help but to groan in discomfort. Jessica was lifting her up pretty easily to the point she could just shoot her arms up as if she's holding nothing. She might be a lightweight, but there were still some muscles inside of her lithe form. Apparently, Jessica didn't think too much of that, as evident in how she worked up using Sig's body.

As she was let go again, Sig writhed slightly on the floor, still feeling a bit of the straining from earlier curling. She gave Jessica a submissive, embarrassed look as the girl towered over her. She couldn't get enough of it, the feeling of being so little, the feeling of looking at someone so goddess-like, looking down at her.

"I-it's... a little... embarrassing... m-mistress..." she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Jessica put her foot on Sig's face. She didn't press down much as she did not want to hurt the girl. This was more to prove a point. "Good. This is going to be the most humiliating one of them all." Jessica bent down and picked Sig up once again. She hefted Sig behind her back, as if she would put her in the torture rack that had earned her an orgasm in the ring.

No, Jessica was working out. She began squatting Sig. Her legs were her strongest part and this was not even a little bit difficult for her. She jolted Sig a few times and pressed her hard against her back. "Count for me!" She demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next