by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 pm

HIs arms welcomed her like a long lost lover... then they began to tighten...lifting her body into the air, his biceps pulled in on her abs and the floating ribs at the base of her rib cage...
he smiled as he stood to his full height her feet coming off the floor as he did so.
his hands Locking behind her back, as he began to torque the hold.
"gotcha!" he growled

Rupert's Rest:

feel free to pm me to discuss a match! or just to chat
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Yuki cried out as the arms began to tighten their devastating grip on her tired body. She tried vainly to push him away, but his grip was like iron, unyielding in their grasp.

"N-no...." she choked out, starting to find it hard to breathe while her legs flailed above the mat. Her eyes were shut tight but whe opened them a fraction so she could try to land a few hits in.

Yuki Nakamura vs Rupert the Bear Spenser - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:58 pm

HE felt her push against his chest but her arms felt weak and his hold didn't waver...

He could feel her licks kicking in the air causes her body to jiggle.. but he was determined continuing to crush her abs and floating ribs...

He growled with effort as he began to shake her body from side to side trying to squeeze tighter every time her lungs emptied making less and less room for oxygen in her body...

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:38 am

He ramped up the pressure and Yuki yelps again, the last breath she can manage. She felt Rupert shake her side to side, squeezing even tighter. This caused her body to jerk in his grasp.

The pain has gotten too extreme, her body strained too hard against the mountain of a man. With a few final twitches, Yuki's body falls slack in his grip. Her head drops backward her arms dangling limply in the air, and she otherwise just... hung there like a ragdoll in the man's arms.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Rupert with his vicelike grip holding Yuki tightly in his arms... feels her bofy jerk then falls limp... he looks to the referee "check her" he demands...

the referee moves over taking hold of her arm and lifting it into the air ... it falls limply to her side...
"one"

Rupert can feel the excitement even as his own lungs and arms burn from the effort but he will not be denied!! he grits his teeth holding on desperate for his first match to be his first victory...

the referee takes hold of her arm again lifting it into the air and drops it, again it falls to her side.

"two" the crowd call along with the referee some eager to see a revival others eager to see the conclusion of this closely fought match.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Yuki dangled in his grasp as the ref came over, lifting her pale arm into the air before letting it drop. There was a slap as the limb collided with her leg. The process was repeated again, with the same result.

All this time Yuki was beyond knocked out. Every time his grip seemed to tighten, her body jerked a bit in his grip. Her long white hair tied into a ponytail, hung from her head, as her body remained arched backward in his grip.

The ref lifted the arm one last time, before letting it fall. The limb once again dangled uselessly in the air.
"THREE" the crowd finished. Calling for the bell, the ref signaled the end of the match.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Rupert carefully laid her down to the canvas so that he caused her more pain and stepped back so that he caused her more pain going to her his corner and getting a fresh bottle of water bringing it to her as the referee roused her....

"great match you are a great fighter" he said and gave her the bottle of water stepping away her raised his arms to celebrate before going to the corners before the referee officially gave him the win!

he was all smiles and joy as he walks shaking hands and posing for selfies with fans as he left.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Yuki's eyes opened after a few moments, finally able to draw breath, when her opponent walked up to her and handed her a water bottle. Se gratefully accepted it and smiled, "Same to you."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4