Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kevin Goes On the Hunt for Maria

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

kevin derek - Kevin Goes On the Hunt for Maria - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Goes On the Hunt for Maria

Post by dtin1991 Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:41 am

"AARRGHHH .... "

Kevin tries to pull his left arm back ...

"UNNNN ...."

Then his right but Maria's grip on them is firm and his options get even more limited.  Twisting back and forth trying to wriggle out of the position he is in until they start to rock over.  Kevin's muscled body struggles to resist but Maria's big sexy body pivots them over and positions his head in perfect position on top of her smooth thigh.  The other leg coming down to close and his eyes shut in preparation for the squeeze he knows is coming.

"GRAHHHHHHHH ....."

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

kevin derek - Kevin Goes On the Hunt for Maria - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Goes On the Hunt for Maria

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:48 am

"hihihi... you finally get it boy ? you can't beat me... and now... enjoy this. "
Kevin really struggle hard, he perfectly know that this time he is close to a crushing defeat. But maria stay perfectly calm, she catch his wrist... prevent him to counter... make him roll, and sensually put her long and strong legs on each side of his head, when she finally do this... she lock her ankles and start to squeeze him really hard
"hmmm... you like it kevin... I mean, be crushed by a girl ? Oh sorry I forgot that you can't speak here... "
Smothered by her wet crotch... Kevin soon, feel the crushing pressure around his neck and head... the sexy thighs of Maria are now for him a lethal prison...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Kevin's head engulfed in the sexy thigh of his sultry opponent. His eyes close in response to the immediately crushing pressure.

"NNNGHHHHHHHH"

His hands pulling hard against Maria's grip. Knowing he needs to get free but can't find a way yet. Feel his energy starting to drain from the squeeze and the smother, Kevin groans and tries to find a way to get air from around his opponent's crotch. His mind racing as he start to feel the match slipping away.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:34 pm

"hihihi... now how you feel kevin... good ? relaxed ? helpless? Maybe all of these ? just stay calm Kevin... I will crush you for good. "

still trapped between her aazing thighs, and smothered by her crotch, the poor boy has no chance to resist in this situation. And as Maria always try to break him, now both his mind and body are crushed by the lovely amazon... Maria keep the boy in this situation, but soon start to squeeze him really hard...for 15 second... she release just a little her headscissors and then... SQUEEZE him for another 15 seconds, and she keep it relax and SQUEEZE... Maria keep him trapped like that but stop just before he cold pass out.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Kevin's head totally engulfed by Maria's sexy thighs while she seems to be playing with his muscled body now.

"MMMMM .. UNNNGHHHHHH .... MMMPPFFFFF"

His body letting out muffled moans and groans as the crotch smother and head scissor wear down his resistance and have him on the verge of passing out after the long 15 second full power squeezes from his sultry opponent.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Finally Maria get it... Kevin is on the verge of passing out, the blond amazon look at him with a smile, her constant smother finally crush the poor boy. Just before the end, she release him and pull him head fist on her endless cleavage... she want to use her tits to finish him... so if Kevin believe that it's over, he is wrong. Maria crush him against her big tits and prevent him to breath, and in his tired state, it was not his swimming trainning who can help him
"time to sleep little boy... don't you think ? "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Kevin's mind totally swirling as he is close to passing out in the sexy girl's big thighs and crotch until suddenly the pressure stops.

"NNNNNGGGH ... "

A quick grunt of relief comes out of his mouth when Maria unlocks from around his head and starts to pull his toned but now nearly exhausted swimmers body up more on hers. Kevin's mind and body still trying to come back to life after the squeeze of the scissors when .....

"MMMM .. MMMPPHHHHH"

His face and head get burried in sexy, warm soft flesh. Kevin's arms flail around some to start and then try to pull against his opponents grip. Maria finally getting him into position for her to work her trademark technique on him.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 pm

finally Maria put the boy in her favorite hold, and after crushing him for so long time, she could feel the difference, the boy is on trouble now, and he will be totally smothered.
"hmmm... hihihi... so tell me kevin... you're not happy in there ??? you could sleep boy if you want, I'll take care of you now. "
and just as she explain, Maria push the boy even more deeply, smothering him totally and push him on her massive and warms tits not letting him a single chance to escape.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:30 am

"NNOOOO.. MMMMM .. NNNGHHHHHHH"

Nothing but muffled moans and groans coming out of Kevin's mouth now. His toned, tight muscle trapped in the quicksand that is Maria's sexy body now. Trying to move his arms and legs around but feeling sluggish and heavy.

Warmth, softness and the scent of his opponent all around him now as her favorite, best hold is finally in place after so long of a match keeping it away. Kevin's struggles fading quickly and he starts to slip closer and closer to being ko'ed in the smother.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

"Sshhh... shhh... "
As usual Maria try to keep the boy calm in her hold... she is tender, but totally determined. She push the boy more and more into her cleveage, in the end, just a little of his hair could be see. She Play with him and suddenly, she roll with him on the mat in order to make him even more dazed. Finally she end on top of the boy, here her heavy breasts smother him totally and let the poor boy all KO.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next