Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch

Post by nduns Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Great was in the crowd and caught Daisy and Rose saying, "I know you two aren't really evil. Stop pretending."

The two let down tears as Rinko looked down, much to everyone's surprise, and said, "Carol, I can't bring myself to bring harm to you... just finish me off..."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 pm

"Okay. If that's what you desire,I'll be the one bringing pain to you." Carol said,slowly and confidenly walking toward Rinko. She lifted her guitar above her head,and just to make sure that her opponent doesnt dodge the blow,she will send a powerful kick to Rinko's gut.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue May 26, 2009 11:46 pm

With a sudden burst of strength, Rinko lifted up one hand blocking the incoming guitar and used the back of her other hand to block the kick. The crowd's eyes went wide as the girl pried the guitar out of Carol's hands and tossed it into the side of the cage, splitting it in half.

'I see,' Great thought, 'It was a trick to get her guard down. Not bad, Rinko.'

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:48 pm

"Good. I thought this was going to be a lot easier. And by the way,you've won my hatred,Rinko. No hard feelings. Just dont like you anymore." Carol stated after watching her guitar splitting up in two. She took a step back and took a defensive stance,waiting for Rinko to be the attacker.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue May 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Rinko gritted her teeth, tears forming in her eyes as she spat, "FINE!!!! I'D RATHER NOT HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!!!"

Rinko charged towards Carol as Great thought, 'No, don't...'

But she had no reason to finish this thought as Rinko held out her arm for a clothesline. Great saw what the girl was going. She was going to fake a clothesline. If it failed, she would send a kick to Carol and force the girl onto her back.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 12:01 am

"That's perfectly fine with me." Carol coldly said as she prepared herself to receive Rinko's clothesline. She held her fist backwards and then launched a powerful punch towards her opponent's face when she was close enough.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 am

Rinko simply grabbed the incoming fist and twisted Carol's wrist, pulling her inward and preparing a punch of her own to hit Carol's belly.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 am

Carol's eyes were wide opened when Rinko caught her fist like it was nothing. And more impressed she was when her opponent sent a punch to her gut,so powerful that it made her double over and cough a bit of blood.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 am

The crowd cheered as Rinko leapt downward toward Carol, preparing and axe handle kick towards her neck.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 12:16 am

Carol strongly hit the mat as the powerful kick connected. And not just that,it also hit a nerve. The rockstar's body was completely stunned and lying on the mat,at Rinko's mercy.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Carol vs. Rinko Rematch (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next