Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina Vs. Masane

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mina Vs. Masane - Page 5 Empty Re: Mina Vs. Masane

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 3:28 am

Mina let out a small little gasp as Masane groped at her breast with little to no skill it felt good but she hadn't done this enough to make it completely effecting. She grinned as she began to rub Masane's breast in a circular fashion before moving her nipple in between her thumb ad forefinger rubbing it in between them gently. She then finally went for something her opponent didn't want she pulled Masane's hip with all she did right in to hers their sex colliding for the firt time.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 am

"N..nnnnhh.." Masane moaned as Mina was clearly more experienced than her, shutting her eyes tight as her breast was massaged expertly. Then her worst fear in the match came true.

.oO(No!) Masane gasped as Mina forced her to step up to her woman to woman and duel clits with her. Masane knew she wasn't prepared, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Her clit was still sensitive and inexperienced, but she still tried her best, rocking her hips up against Mina, pressing up and grinding hard.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 3:35 am

Mina let out a small moan finally as clits hit against each other no matter how experinced you were it still ffelt good when this happened. THough she answered to MAsane's grinding with her own while Masane grinded hard she seemingly slipped her clit all around Masane's making sure to hit every part of her. Though to wear down Masane quickly she kept up with the rubbing of her nipple while her other hand went to MAsane's breast and began to rub it also her thumb slipping over the nipple rubbing it like she had done last time.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 am

Masane's hips shivered a bit as Mina seemed to have more of a strategy than just grinding away at her, and it was working like a charm. She shut her eyes tightly, her breathing becoming labored as she was already feeling herself building up to an orgasm. She refused to give up though, trying to rub her clit against Mina's and reach around to clamp both hands into either cheek of her rear and pull her in closer. "Grh... I won't.. give in..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 am

Mina bit her lip holding back her moans she wasn't near an orgasm like Masane was but she was still filling a lot of pleasure from this. She continued to rub the girls breast rubbing them the best she knew how rubbing them in circles while her fingers rolled her nipples around. Mina would keep up her clit rubbing though she was still moving it around on Masane's clit not just grinding headlong. She looked at Masane after her words and smiled she then kissed her firmly on the lips while they rubbed against each other. "Go ahead I know you don't want to lose but don't refuse your body" she said these words gently as she kissed Masane again aiming to drive her over the edge.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 3:51 am

Masane blinked as she was kissed on the lips. Her words sounded so right, she was feeling a little confused, then shook her head. "I.. I know what you're trying to-" She started to say, but was stopped as she was kissed again, and her cheeks went pink before she succumbed, closing her eyes and gently reciprocating with the kiss and slowing down her grinding as she felt herself closer to her orgasm. It would only take a little more to finish her off. If her opponent really wanted to teach her a lesson, she could most likely drag this match out further, keeping her just on the edge, but stop just before she came just to show off how much more skilled she was.. if she was that kind of woman.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 am

Mina wasn't that type of woman at all she was way to nice to do something like that and she also knew how Masane felt like. Mina would keep up the rubbing against Masane aiming to send her over though she did pull away from her kiss smiling. "Just let it go MAsane you'll enjoy it trust me though if you want I can give you a private training session after this if you want" she said. After that she grinded hard in to MAsane aiming to send her over with this.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 4:02 am

"I'm.. I'm... unnnhhh!!" Masane gasped loudly, clinging tightly to her as she felt her orgasm coming on. She couldn't do anything to stop it, and felt herself climaxing while she clung on to her. She then heard the bell ring, and was a little red in the face. "I'm... kind of... under someone else's training at the moment... but thanks for the offer... and thanks for the match." She said, although felt humiliated on the inside from how long she lasted against her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu May 28, 2009 4:07 am

Mina just giggled nodding giving Masane a small bop on the head with her hand "don't worry about it I quite enjoyed the match myself so its all good." She giggled lightly as she eased Masane off of her making sure she was well enough to stand so soon after an orgasm. "Well hey when you get some more experince let me know and we'll have a rematch" She smiled before leaving the ring walking up the ramp.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 28, 2009 4:20 am

Masane was ok to stand, but she was a bit disheartened on the inside. She shook her head, walking back to her clothing, grabbing her gi and her pants, and followed Mina up the ramp nude.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next