Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lacy Duruney

Go down

Lacy Duruney Empty Lacy Duruney

Post by fdukna Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Name: Lacy Duruney
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Green
Height: 5'2
Weight: 119 lbs

Nationality:American, Florida
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Rebecca is very proud of her large breast, and she really is going to use it in a fight. Actually she does not have a real strategy, she will use some basic wrestling holds on her opponents (headlocks, crabs, chickenwings) and try to use her breast as much as she can

Special moves :
            . Double headlock : Lacy will put her opponent in a headlock, and then she will try to turn her body toward opponent's trapped face, so that opponent's head would be trapped into her breast on top of being headlocked. She will apply the hold until the girl submits or passes out
            . Humiliation hug : She will put her opponent in a bear hug, squeezing as hard as she can. What she particularly likes is that she will try her best to make her breast crushing her opponent's breast, so that her opponent's feels humiliated (most likely to be used in a tit fight)

Type: tit wrestling/submission
Difficulty : Medium-easy (depend on her opponent and on the match style)

Endurance : *** She is very sportive. But however she doesn't have a lot of experience to resist well-applied submission holds
Strength : ** She has good leg muscles, her kicks and scissors can really hurt someone, but she just has no arm muscles
Speed : *** Average.
Technique : ** She lacks of technique and experience

Prefered matches Tit fight, submission

Characteristics :

Appareance :

Cheerleader:
Just posing:

Personnality : Lacy is a superficial girl. She doesn't really have many interests other than her body and popularity. She's not mean in nature, but can be very bitchy, furthermore if she can make another girl feeling bad or complexed about her body. Her friends are like her, not very interesting popular girls. She loves to tease and humiliate, even more when she's in the ring .
As long as she can make others feeling less good as her.
She is also very tricky and smart, and never lacks of good ideas, even in the ring.

Biography : She comes from a middle class family. her father is the school director of the school she used to go as a child, her mother is a fitness teacher. She doesn't have a real martial-art or wrestling background. Since she leaves close to the beach, there is a beach wrestling club, where she used to go. One day the teacher made a tournament, and the prize was a ticket to the AFW. Lacy took part in it, won, applying a chickenwing hold on her opponent on the ground while squeeze her waist with her legs. So she came here. In addition to wrestling, Lacy really wants to challenge other girls having big breasts too, and would love to be part of a tit fight, even more than a wrestling fight.

AFW information :

Wins :
Loses:
Friends :
Rivals :

Back to top Go down