Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, cutestwitch, kerflubble, noob, Oathkeeper, RJD, Teesta, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 pm

"OK, meet me at the blue mats and we can get started." Violator would remove her jacket to reveal her black top, which was a sporting tank top and removed her pants to reveal a pair of blue shorts. She kept her socks on as she stepped onto the mats and stretched out a bit. "Just wear whatever you like and stretch because we have to make our evening count."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 9:07 pm

This was closer to what she was expecting. Rachel had done more than enough stretching for the evening before their match, but... she technically was still a slave, so she complied anyway. Of course, after hobbling over to the mats, there weren't a lot of stretches she could preform without her tired feet losing grip and her falling over, but she did her best to maintain balance so she could do as she was asked. She wasn't really dressed for it anyway, wearing the same attire she had on for their match; a pair of jeans, a crop-top hoodie, and her special collar around her neck. She had even forgotten to grab her shoes on their way out from her exhaustion.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Sun May 17, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat May 16, 2015 10:41 pm

(Say, out of curiosity, what exactly is Rachel choosing to wear for this?)

Violator would put her hands on her hips as she waited for Rachel to arrive. She understood that from the previous match, her slave's feet were still worn down, but she still managed to keep her balance. Violator would say, "Now, don't worry about standing for long, most of the time we'll be on the mats. I wouldn't necessarily call this a match so to speak. Rather I would like to think of it as a game I'd like to call..."Pain...and...Pleasure". She added a chuckle as to give a hint about what she was about to do to her slave.

Then, she would add, "So, let's get some things straight: you'll start off as a sparring partner (or dummy) and I would like to do some moves on you. Some are physical and others...well, you're just going to have to "feel" for yourself." Violator would put her hands up in preparation to grab her slave. "Are you ready?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Sun May 17, 2015 12:10 am

A pit made it's way into Rachel's stomach as Violator explained the evening's events to her. Something about the whole situation felt surreal, like Violator would just let her go if she wanted and instead there was some invisible force urging her to comply. In any case, she did comply, and as she got into a mirrored stance, with her hands up at the ready, she could feel her heart pounding. The anticipation of this evening was almost worse than the star of a match.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Violator would chuckle lightly as Rachel complied to her orders and said, "Let's begin then, shall we? First with a simple test of strength." She began to walk closer to her slave and kept her hands open as an invitation for this test. She waited for Rachel to join her so they can lock their hands together. Once that happens, Violator would let Rachel have a few moments to push as hard as she could against her to see how strong she is. Even though Rachel is the slave, Violator wants to see how tough she could be without having a jobber status.

She would maintain her ground and surely push back harder, but for now, Rachel has her chance to shine just for a short while.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Tue May 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Rachel was more confused, and much more suspicious, than she had been all evening. Was Violator going to be her personal trainer for the evening? What was the point of that? No, it had to be some kind of trick, and Rachel was more than hesitant to play along. As the two of them locked hands, she pushed back with just enough force to keep them at a stalemate, though as Violator pushed harder this became more difficult. She figured that Violator was trying to get her to push hard enough that she could just step aside and Rachel would go tumbling down or something, and while she had to do what she was told, Rachel wasn't interested in being tricked into hurting herself. Still, she was getting into it, putting her legs into it to get more leverage.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 pm

During the test of strength, Rachel's pushing showed that she did have some considerable strength, but Violator believed that she hardly has enough to make it past even a couple minutes. She REALLY needed a lot of help if she is going to make it in this league. Unfortunately, this night won't be that night to get help.

After a few moments, Violator would now try to push as hard as she could to get Rachel in control and hopefully on her knees. If she can do that, she would even try to lightly throw Rachel off to the side a bit so she'll be on her stomach.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Rachel's earlier suspicions were ever more confirmed as Violator put up the pressure and stood over her. Yeah, pushing back harder now would just get her sent flying into the wall or something... although now, on her knees, it occurred to Rachel that maybe letting herself get physically dominated in this test of strength wasn't the most effective form of rebellion. Right as she started to push back again, Violator pushed her off to the side, and Rachel landed on her stomach with an "oof!"

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 pm

With Rachel on her stomach, Violator can proceed to her first submission to put on her. She would move as fast as she could to try and sit on her slave's back while facing the back of her head. She wanted Rachel to stay down so she can display her superiority further. After all, she didn't win the match for nothing.

If she managed to keep Rachel down, Violator would also try to get her hands under Rachel's chin and pull her head up for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Rachel put up little resistance as Violator climbed onto her back; she still wasn't sure how this whole "slave" thing was supposed to work, but she didn't want to get herself in more of a predicament than she had to. In the short term this seemed like a bad decision, though, as Violator locked both hands beneath her chin and began bending her neck and back harshly. Rachel grunted in resistance but did little else to show her discomfort, not sure if she was even allowed to at this stage.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top