Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, Haru45g, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Asuka Mazo / "Ice"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asuka Mazo / "Ice"

Post by Ninja999 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 am

Name:  Asuka Mazo
Nickname : “Ice”
Sex: Female
Eyes: Rose
Hair:  Blond
Height:   5 feet 11 inches  /  180 cm
Weight:    139 lbs /  63 Kg
Nationality:     Japanese
Alignment: Face/Heel :   Heel
Entrance music: Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Wrestling Information

Strategy:  Asuka’s strategy is to show no mercy to her opponents and to exploit any opening.  She goes all out until she either wins or is defeated.

Style: Asuka is a master of throws and will throw her opponent as much as possible, once they are sufficiently weakened, she will apply a painful submission hold, just so they remember that they are losing.  She likes to demoralize her opponents both verbally and physically.

Type:  Asuka tends to always be in attack mode, she can do defense, but prefers to be the one attacking.  She likes to control the fight with her attacks, always keeping her opponent on the defense so that they have trouble countering with any attacks of their own.

Preferred Attacks:  Any attack that will do damage to her opponent is one that Asuka may use, she likes to inflict pain, so all of her holds and attacks are centered on how much pain she can cause.  If she can get her opponent to tap out then she has used the right hold.  

Preferred Matches:  Friction or Standard

Endurance:  5/5  Asuka trains daily on cardio and weights and has excellent endurance and strength
Strength:  5/5 Asuka is very strong and works out regularly on her arm and leg strength
Speed:  4/5  She is lightning quick with attacks
Defense:   3/5  Her defense is not her strong point, if she is on defense, then she is already losing in her mind
Technique:   3/5  She always has a plan for her attacks and a backup plan if that one fails, she tries to make sure that she always has the right move planned that can do the most damage

Favorite moves:  Cobra Clutch, Crossface, Backbreaker (over knee), Texas Cloverleaf, Rear Naked Choke, Single Leg Boston Crab, Surf Board

Finishing moves:

Personality:  Asuka is a very popular person outside of the ring, she is very outgoing and makes friends easily.  She is a different story in the ring, almost like a split personality.  In the ring she is cold hearted and ruthless.

Past/History:  Asuka was part of a government program that trained assassins.  She was one of the top trainees in the program before she left the program for reasons unknown.  She doesn’t discuss that part of her life.  Asuka lives in Tokyo and travels all over the country to see as much of it as possible.  Her family still lives in Tokyo also, and she spends time with them at least once a week.  She was born in Japan and loves her country and its people.

Wrestling Attire:  Black and Red Bustier and Panties, with print stockings

Fun Facts:  Asuka likes to fish on the pier when not wrestling and has a model car collection of antique miniature cars.  She also likes to build model cars for her collection when she is lucky enough to find a new kit.

AFW Information

Wins:   0
Losses:  0
Draws:  0

Ninja's Fighters

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Tension :

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum