by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 am

"Hey, don't try to get up, yet!," Mikayla spoke out, perhaps a bit too suddenly in the midst of her exhausted state, because her still red-hot lungs betrayed her and forced her to cough out a moment, rolling back onto her side. But with the way Fallon cried out and flopped back down again, she was right to order to the other woman to take it easy. She had noticed when Fallon's defenses had fallen, and with as hard as she had been squeezing, Fallon's midsection likely felt like she had been hit with two poles on either side. Her stomach probably was as bad off as Mikayla's legs, only with more pain and less cramping.

After releasing another couple of sputters, she smiled again at Fallon's comment about being a spider. "The spider got her bites in first, trust me," she groaned, shifting the leg atop Fallon ever-so-slightly. It might as well have been under a pile of bricks with the effort that small motion took. Almost on cue, she felt the sensation of Fallon's hands brushing against her leg, and not surprisingly given her soreness, even the slight sensation was soothing. Mikayla let loose a relaxed sigh, the comfort making the scenario more perfect. This really had been great, soreness and all.

And she wanted that next fight with this brunette, her first real challenge at AFW, not to mention someone Mikayla was already incredibly fond of. When Fallon mentioned a "real one" and "first match," the blonde's violet eyes shot open in renewed excitement, and she lifted her head to stare in interest at Fallon's face. "You...you think-" Right, Mikayla, calm down. You're lying in a pile in the gym. She calmed a little, actually answering Fallon's questions. "From what they told me, they were looking for someone for me to fight to get me started... but I think I found her for them." She beamed. "You and me in the ring, after what we just did? They can't say no, and let's be clear that I'm the one who's going to beat your cute butt!"

She rolled back onto her shoulders, letting her arms drape out at her sides as she stared at the lights on the ceiling, imagining them as the lights in the arena as she stood across from Fallon to have another battle of this caliber, except this time, with wrestling fans watching and cheering. She got lost in the thought. "Fallon...that would be so great. Let's go book it now!"

Nothing cooperated when she shifted to get to her feet, what with a completely strained leg still pinned under Fallon's currently dead weight. Mikayla drooped sheepishly back onto her elbows, tiredly shooting Fallon a shrug. "Or we should...once we can get there." But her thoughts still went to the match. This was her first match, and it was going to be with a woman whom she had a ton of respect for already. What was a good way to make something that would be so amazing even more amazing? A thought occurred to her. What made a good match better? Something unique. "Let's go all out, Fal," she began, again dreamily. "We stick to our bet, and let Red draw the victor's spoils before the match... but let's do it one better. Let's let her pick out a stipulation, too." A stipulation seemed like the obvious way to add just a little something more to a match that would already be epic. The blonde looked to her new friend expectantly, hoping she liked the idea.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Better Brawn [for Daaharu] - Page 5 Empty Re: Better Brawn [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 am

Fallon's attempt to get up, or at least extricate herself from between Mikayla's legs, was a total failure. She had to just fall back down and groan as her stomach told her that she wasn't moving anywhere anytime soon. It was frustrating, but Fallon was more amazed than anything at what she and Mikayla had just put each other through. It had been an incredible contest, and it was one that wasn't even officially over...they were going to settle it in the ring.

Fallon would lay back and relax, content to just remain in this practice ring entangled with Mikayla for a little while. Being between a pretty blonde's legs wasn't exactly torturous. Fallon's hands would move gently across Mikayla's skin, rubbing those cramped, inoperable limbs soothingly, while Fallon herself also felt pretty soothed by the simple physical contact between the two of them. It was a skinship sort of thing, and if Fallon's mind wasn't so focused on her aching midsection she might have started to get a little more...excited by it all.

"They totally can't say no! This is going to be fantastic, Mikki. I'm going to make sure that your debut is unforgettable! Wooo...ouch!" Fallon was starting to get excited, but if she got too excited she was going to be in agony again. When Mikayla suggested that they stay put for a while, at least until they were able to move, Fallon could only nod in relieved agreement.

When Mikayla suggested that they stick to their original bet, as well as letting the red-haired trainer pick a stipulation, Fallon would smirk, practically bursting with excitement, and lean forward to blow a little air-kiss Mikayla's way. "I love it already, Mikki-moo! I'm gonna get to kick your butt in some fun, cool way, and then you're gonna get em-barr-assed!" Fallon would finish the sentence in a high, sing-songy voice, unable to contain her glee.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5