by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah Jennings Vs. Aoi Fukiwara

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarah Jennings Vs. Aoi Fukiwara Empty Sarah Jennings Vs. Aoi Fukiwara

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 am

Match Type: Hentai Match
Winning Conditions: Best 2 out of 3 orgasms.
Special Stipulation: Winner keeps the loser for the rest of the day.

Sarah sometimes wondered why she kept getting these sorts of matches. She never thought of herself as particularly sexually appealing, especially not in comparison to others in the AFW. And yet here she was, standing in a green nightgown, transparent enough to let the crowds view her small lace thong and bra underneath. By this point, any embarrassment she had was already eroding, only a small redness to her face.

She stood in one corner of the ring, a satin mat placed over the normal mat, and a queen sized bed in the middle. All around the ring were pillows and teddy bears, adding to the seeming 'kawaii' atmosphere of the room. This was where she and another girl were going to try to make eachother orgasm, this time at least twice, for the crowd's amusement. Certainly not how Sarah planned to improve her wrestling skills, but in the end, the pay was good, and she got to spend the rest of the day with a lovely gal, so it didn't particularly bother her much.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jennings Vs. Aoi Fukiwara Empty Re: Sarah Jennings Vs. Aoi Fukiwara

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:08 am

Aoi was getting ready for her next match putting on a blue see threw nightgown black thong and bra. Looking at herself in the mirror she had a small blush but didn't mind, she was use to this by now. Getting her belt Aoi would walk to the Curtain and once her entrance music played she would jump out to the arena and wave at the crowd stopping infont of the ramp to Kneeling down infront of it befor jumping up doing a fist pump, as she jumped Fireworks shot up behind her.

After her little entrance Aoi would walk to the ring with her belt over her shoulder and slide in giving her belt to the Referee. Looking at Sarah she smiled at her and waved politely to her and walked to the middle. "hello there names Aoi, Aoi Fukiwara its nice to meet you. " she said happily and with a big smile. looking up and down the other girls body.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:24 pm

"Hey, name's Sarah, nice to meet you as well." She waved to the blue haired wrestler who identified herself as Aoi. Sarah had to admit, she wasn't half bad looking, and she appeared to have a belt too, a sign that Sarah should be prepared to step up her own game.

A sense of nervousness ran through Sarah, though she quickly brushed it aside. A good look at Aoi revealed that both of them were about as tall as eachother, however, she seemed to have slightly less weight to her. Sarah knew this meant very little, however, especially if her opponent was good enough to be a champion of sorts.

"Well, looks like we're going to have some fun today." Sarah said, entering a defensive stance, a grin on her face as she continued to look at Aoi. Her nervousness was now replaced by an energetic excitement for the match, as Sarah begun to focus on Aoi, and how to best take advantage of her and hopefully emerge victorious in this lewd, yet exciting match.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Aoi smiled at Sarah thinking she was very good looking and couldn't wait to get the match started. getting into a defensive stance as well Aoi would wait for the bell to ring, once it rang Aoi would go for a shoulder lock up with Sarah. Looking at Sarah seeing that their face's were close to each other, Aoi would give a quick kiss to Sarah's lips thinking it would distract her abit.

If Sarah gets distracted by the quick kiss Aoi would try to push her onto the bed and get ontop of Sarah reaching for her small breast and would lightly squeezed them. A light blush still on her face as she squeezed her breast, Aoi would try to straddle the other kawaii.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Sarah sprung into action when the bell rung, meeting Aoi's lockup, wanting to test her strengths against Aoi's. However, before she could truly figure out which of the two was greater in strength, she felt Aoi's lips meet her own, a simple kiss resulting. This was just distracting enough for Sarah to find herself being pushed unto the bed in the middle of the ring.

"Hey! Is that the best kiss you've got?" She said in a strangely surprised yet taunting tone. "My Ex-Girlfriend kissed me better tha-" Her speech gave way for a quick yelp as she felt Aoi's hands touch and squeeze her breasts. Now feeling Aoi straddle her, Sarah responded to this by trying to deliver a quick strike to Aoi's belly with her left hand, now forming a fist. This would hopefully give her an opportunity to escape Aoi, or at least an opportunity to get her off of her.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Aoi smiled as she was able to get on top of Sarah seeing that her kiss was effective. Sitting up on the other Kawaii the blue haired kawaii smirked at her words. "Oh? I can kiss alot better then that Sarah just you wait- ouf!." Aoi was cut off with the hit to her belly and would double over for a second.

"nnggh that wont be enough to push me off Sarah." Aoi said holding her belly still sitting on top of Sarah but would move one of her hands back to her opponents breast and massaged it again but squeezed a bit harder. Leaning closer to Sarahs face Aoi would try to give an other kiss to the girl but would punch her side in return for the punch to the belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:18 am

"I had a feeling." Sarah replied simply with a smirk, deciding not to take advantage of Aoi clutching her belly. Instead, she waited until Aoi leaned in for another kiss, grunting as she felt the punch strike her side, leaving it slightly bruised as a result. Just before Aoi begun to kiss, Sarah moved herself slightly upwards, meeting with Aoi's lips and giving her a passionate kiss, all the while her hands begun to close around Aoi's waist, tight yet not crushingly so.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:54 am

Aoi smiled in the kiss, rubbing Sarah's side softly so it wouldn't hurt as much. while kissing Aoi would slip one of her hands down Sarah's body and to her crotch and legs rubbing her inner thigh. Feeling her waist being grasped Tightly Aoi wonder what Sarah was planing but wouldn't care about it much.

Breaking the kiss Aoi looked at her, "So what do you think of my kissing skills now still not satisfying?" Aoi asked. Her other hand then trailed down Sarah's body, now with both hands Aoi would grip the girls night gown and pulled it up.

After lifting up Sarah's Night gown Aoi look down to her foe with a sly smile and lean down to lick her chest softly. " this is a match so maybe we should get this match going." Aoi said getting off Sarah and the bed waiting for her to get up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Sarah moaned gently as she felt her crotch rubbed during the kiss, a look of arousal clearly present as the kiss ended. "That was better." She simply replied, her belly now exposed even more fully. Another gentle moan escaped her as she felt Aoi's tongue run across her chest, before pulling down her nightgown and preparing herself for the match.

Once again she'd go for another lockup, planning her next move. Before too long, she finally decided to slap Aoi's breasts, intent on both causing pain and distracting her in order for the next part of her plan to work.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Aoi Smiled as she saw Sarah's aroused look on her face and had a soft blsuh on hers getting ready for sarah to get back up. " good hopefully you wont make fun of my kissing skills now." Aoi said and locked up wiht sarah again with a collar shoulder lock up

however Aoi would groan softly when sarah slapped her breast and cover then it hurt abit and she felt abit aroused she closed her eyes trying ot focus on the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next