Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Ayako Sakamoto, Deus001, Harrier, Kelsea, Old_Man_Tai, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Blaise Cameron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaise Cameron

Post by CyanDimitrik on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

Name: Blaise Cameron
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 158 lbs.
Nationality: American
Alignment: Jobber (Babyface)
Entrance music: Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Blaise believes in going in hard, doing his best, and coming out strong! That is to say, he has no idea. He does whatever comes to mind, provided it isn't breaking the rules, with no solid strategies, only impulses.
Style: Blaise is a decent all-rounder in terms of movesets. He's pretty versed in a number of holds, slams, and aerial techniques. He's also physically well-balanced; fit, agile, and with solid endurance.
Type: He's a balanced wrestler. But if nothing else, he can take a beating.

Preferred Attacks: Whatever comes to mind at any given time. He's impulsive, and likes to pull off impressive moves whenever he thinks he has the opportunity, including splashes and piledrivers.

Preferred Matches: Anything standard, with a preference towards matches that end in pinfalls. But he won't back down from most challenges, unless they just seem goofy. He could potentially do matches with hentai elements, just don't expect him to agree to oil or jell-o wrestling.

Endurance: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - If nothing else, Blaise is durable. He's taken beatings. A lot.
Strength: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - He's pretty strong and athletic. Totally capable of power moves.
Speed: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - He's average in terms of speed, despite being acrobatically-capable.
Defense: Like a Star @ heaven - Boy, he sucks at this. It's like he genuinely doesn't expect anyone to attack.
Technique: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - Blaise is very knowledgable when it comes to submission holds. But his knowledge stops about there. He rarely works out how to reverse out of one, and tends to release his holds rather than push for a submission or work it as long as possible.

Favored moves:
Splashes, lockups, bearhugs, and pins. He has a definite preference for pinning.

Finishing moves:
Hahah. Finishing moves? He'd have to actually finish someone off to have one of these!

Visual Appearance:
Typical Appearance:
Blaise, after a workout.

Promo Shot:
A new promotional picture of Blaise showing off some of that agility. The lighting didn't mess up his eyes this time!

Physical Appearance:
   Like the first image primarily. Physically lean and toned with a defined chest and sleek abdominals, blue eyes, and brown hair with the bangs boyishly whisked to the right.

Blaise is just too darn upbeat to have this kind of record. He's optimistic, cheerful, friendly, and has a tenacity the likes of which the world is not prepared to deal with. Life knocks him down, and he springs back up like one of those inflatable punching bags. Countless pins and submissions have only made him more determined to improve, and passionate about never giving up on dreams. He could be inspiring, if he'd just stop losing.
   Losing isn't losing to him, though. Blaise sees it as an opportunity to grow and compliment his opponent; heck, even learn from them. He makes a genuine effort to glean something out of every failure, though it doesn't seem to click. He isn't stupid, mind you. He just gets distracted very, very easily.
   In the ring, he's a showoff and thoroughly enjoys his matches. He even takes getting beaten in stride. If the other person wins, they've done well - kudos to them. No hard feelings. If the other person is decidedly a bad person, he'll suddenly assume he's standing for the people and must defeat them! Of course, he has kind of a hard time realizing when someone is bad so much so that they have to be completely blatant about it. And even then, should they beat him - kudos. They're skilled, and he thinks that's just great.
   In the end, Blaise is probably one of the most chill, yet paradoxically passionate people someone is likely to meet. He could be frustrating, charming, annoying, or endearing. Whatever he is, he's not giving up any time soon.

Blaise, born resident of Miami, Florida, has every right to be bitter. Heck, he has every right to be doing any other job on the planet. He'd probably make a solid self-help guru or life coach. But screw that noise; Blaise Cameron wanted to be a professional wrestler.
   It was all he'd ever gab about as a kid. The problem was, he just didn't have that killer instinct. All he ever saw was the fame, the fun, and the spectacle. The fact that it was a rough sport wherein people actively wailed on each other never really occured to him until he'd enrolled in training.
   He took to it like a fish to water for the most part, showing real promise. And then he started doing matches, and despite all his passion, he'd get wiped out. A lot. He wouldn't give excuses - they were just better. Despite his trainer's insistence that he find another vocation, Blaise refused. He enjoyed what he was doing, and he was determined to make it big.
   Eventually, he pestered a local federation to give him a shot. Naturally, they checked in with his trainer, who told them they would be out of their mind to let him go against professionals. So Blaise was turned down. He bugged them again, and was summarily turned down. And again. And again. Finally, Blaise won his first bout ever versus the general manager's resolve, and they gave him a shot just to shut him the Hell up.
   It did not go well.
   Blaise was beaten up and pinned down. But the audience received him well for his upbeat attitude before and even after the match - he just seemed so darn natural. So they let him come back with the expectation that they'll likely just drop him later if he didn't improve. Blaise continued to rack up losses for a year straight. Finally, the general manager told him he felt worried he was facilitating someone's slow and agonizing suicide and had to go. Blaise genuinely didn't get it.
   Fortunately for him, Tension promoters caught on. The teen had a nice face, a great body, and what appeared to be a complete lack of self-awareness. He knew how to wrestle and was only too willing to step into the ring against anyone. So when they offered to let him find a home with them, he said yes. When they told him he'd be wrestling girls, he said Hell yes.

Wrestling Attire:
Blaise tends to keep it simple, but classy in the ring. His attire consists of a pair of sapphire blue wrestling trunks and boots, both trimmed in black. Outside of that, his body goes bare.

Fun Facts:
-Blaise is not stupid, despite rational logic. He's just passionate.
-Blaise loves the audience and thrills off their praise. Secretly, he even enjoys hearing their cheers when it's over the sight of his body being pinned down or beaten. He's eyecandy. He's okay with that.
-If he actually won a match, he might think he was having a stroke.
-Blaise's family consists of a mother and father, Rosa and Steven respectively, an older brother named Dwayne, and a younger sister named Trixie. None of them support his career choice.
-Blaise's side-passion and panache for dance is demonstrated in his featured promo picture. Though break dancing gets the most exposure with him, his tastes are fairly diverse.
-Blaise has a definite fondness of dancing games. DDR does not qualify.
-Blaise is unabashedly a fan of Wrestle Angels. He might be prone to a little swooning.

AFW Information

Record: 2/5/1
vs. Nathan Weed (Pin, Stunner-Neckbreaker Combo) - Watch Match
vs. Stone (Disqualification, Valkyries Can't Keep Their Hands To Themselves) - Watch Match

vs. Amy Poford (KO'd, Ground'n'Pound) - Watch Match
vs. Qi Lingxian (Pinned, Palm of Compassion) - Watch Match
vs. Emilia Hawthorne (Pinned, Scolopendra Breaker) - Watch Match
vs. Makie Akamatsu (Pinned, Sunset Flip splash) - Watch Match
vs. Stone (KO'd, Boot to 'da Face) - Watch Match

vs. Makoto Takeda (Everyone Went Bananas) - Watch Match

This section requires weekly cleaning to avoid cobwebs.

Friends: Amy Poford
Enemies: The Valkyries
Crushes: Suzumi Ishikawa

Currently Wrestling:
Marija Alknse - Go Ringside
The Valkyries, alongside Amy Poford and Mariko Ishii - Go Ringside

Player Notes:
-Blaise is a jobber. He's almost certainly going to lose. So if you want someone to help you get your character over, hit him up. The match can be as close, competitive, or one-sided as you like, just talk to me!
-It is possible for Blaise to win a match! But you'd better believe I'm going to make sure that's what you want first. Something like that should probably be a part of a storyline.
-It's possible for Blaise to improve and graduate out of jobber-ness. But that would definitely require a storyline. I'm not opposed to the idea, just talk with me about it if you'd be interested in being a part of something like that.
-Any thoughts or questions, send them my way!

Last edited by CyanDimitrik on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 11 times in total

My Tension guys:
Blaise Cameron

PM-friendly! Happy to hear from you!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blaise Cameron

Post by CyanDimitrik on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 pm

The promo image has been re-uploaded after some touch-ups by Acuya. <3

My Tension guys:
Blaise Cameron

PM-friendly! Happy to hear from you!

View user profile