by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Schoolgirl Facesit Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Schoolgirl Facesit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Schoolgirl Facesit Match

Post by Seriana Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Hearing Claire's groans and her cries as she struggled on the mat didn't make Sora happy, but rather satisfied; wrestling was her work, and hearing her opponent struggling meant that she was doing well at what she did. "Haha, well, I might have to gag you before I sit on you then, hmm?" Sora taunted as she used her free hand to grab a hold of Claire's chin and pull upwards, just to make things more uncomfortable as the poor American flailed on the mat.

"Come on Claire, I can make this a lot worse y'know..." the raven haired girl said as she yanked back further on Claire's chin. The more she could wear out Claire before the match got going, the easier and cleaner she could make this victory. Quick, swift, and total victory; that was her aim after she had been humiliated by Claire in their sumo panties match. "Or, maybe you want me to embarrass you in front of all these people? I can certainly do that too..." Sora said as she dug her knee into Claire's back, her skirt shifting around her waist as she smiled, looking up at the crowd.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Schoolgirl Facesit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Schoolgirl Facesit Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 am

"I swear, no matter what you do, I'll bite your butt if you try to sit on my face, Sora..." Claire would challenge, baring her teeth and growling a little as Sora tried to intimidate her.

Claire groaned as Sora adjusted her hold, moving from a simple armbar to an armbar and chin hold combination. The American girl whined softly as her head was wrenched backward, putting some strain on her spine as it happened. All the while, Sora's knee was digging into her back. "Ugh...no...no way..." Claire would growl.

Remembering one of the ways she had turned back Sora's efforts during their sumo panties match, Claire would reach her free arm backwards, trying to slip it under Sora's skirt. She would slap at her foe's thighs, and, hopefully, she could find Sora's crotch with her wandering hand.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:14 am

Sora laughed at Claire's little growl as the cute American was stuck, pinned on her belly, arm being wrenched and obviously in pain as she squirmed and whined. It was obviously beginning to have an effect on her as she groaned out loud. "C'mon Claire, just tap out and end this, I don't really want to have to pull your arm back any tighter but I will if I...ohh..."

Sora let out a little moan as she felt Claire's fingers gripping up her thighs. Looking down in alarm, Sora would try to move her leg to push Claire's hand away, but couldn't stop her from running a finger over Sora's most sensitive area. Feeling Claire's fingers push in over her panties, Sora's eyes closed instinctively as she gasped, letting go of Sora's head with one of her hands as her head was flooded of the night they shared after their last match and all the ways they had touched each other.

"Ghh...Claire...that's cheap..." Sora would gasp out as she let go of her arm bar, and tried to reach for Claire's wrist instead to stop her teasing and touching.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 am

Claire's cheeks turned a little red as Sora laughed at her cute growling. She was in quite a bit of pain right now, and then on top of that, she was starting to get embarrassed. If she was this frazzled now, should she be facesat she was going to get even more frazzled still. "Rrrgh...no!" Claire would growl, as she would move her free hand up underneath Sora's cute sailor skirt to squeeze and slap at her inner thighs, and then, to find her panty-clad crotch.

Doing that to Sora made Claire remember, too, all that they had done after their last match had come to a close. It had begun with them rubbing salve and soothing lotion into each other's butt cracks, and it had ended up as something...much, much more. It was very hot and very heavy, and Claire had done all kinds of things to Sora that she had never done before. She had had things done to her that she'd never experienced before, too.

"Cheap? No such thing as cheap, Sora...not here and now..." Claire would reply, as Sora tore her hand away from her crotch. Claire's head was free now, though. Quickly, she would try to turn herself over onto her hands and knees and then launch herself forward on top of Sora, hoping she could force the Japanese girl down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Having grabbed a hold of Claire's hand to stop her teasing, Sora had let the American girl squirm free. Eyes closed as she felt pleasure rush through her, she was completely unable to stop Claire's counter attack. She had flashbacks to their previous match where, in desperation, Claire had tried the exact same sort of tactic.

"Oof..." Sora would let out as Claire charged at her, knocking her down onto her back. Sora would try to keep a hold of Claire with her hands to stop the girl from completely overpowering her, but the dark haired girl had all the momentum as she began to take charge over Sora.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Everything was fair game here, and Claire couldn't give up an opportunity to force Sora off of her just because it was a little underhanded. Sora could do the same thing to her, and if she did, well, Claire would understand that she had to do it to try to win.

Claire yelled as she would launch herself forward, slamming down on top of Sora, pushing the sailor-suited girl down into the mat. The American girl would try to secure her position atop her foe, grappling with Sora, her arms tangling with the other girl's as she tried to assert her dominance.

"Just give in and let me sit on your face, Sora...!" she would grunt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:45 am

"Ghh..." Sora would let out as she was pushed down to the mat. Flailing her legs about in desperation and panic, knowing what kind of position she was in, Sora completely forgot about the sailor uniform she was wearing rather than her usual wrestling attire, giving the audience a show of what she was wearing underneath.

With her opponent on top of her, and with her arms tangled and held by Claire, there was little she could do with Claire taking a mount position over her. Desperately, Sora would try to buck her hips to throw her opponent off, "G...get off of me Claire!"

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 am

Claire was on top of Sora, now, and she would try to prevent the other girl from fighting back, tangling her arms with Sora's, trying to stop the Japanese girl's struggling. Of course, Sora still kicked, and she could still move her body. Claire tried to focus and find her balance on top of Sora. She wanted to make sure she had the other wrestler pinned down. Then she was going to turn around and give Sora a face full of her panty-clad butt!

"Mmggph!" Claire grunted, as she felt Sora's hips buck up against her butt. Sora was trying her darnedest to throw Claire off, and she had almost done it there. Claire had to admit that she was a little frustrated at how long it was taking for her to get a chance to sit on Sora's face—she had a surprise to give the other girl!

It wasn't anything incredible or anything, but Claire couldn't wait to see the look on Sora's face.

Hoping to avoid more hip-bucking, Claire would move up a little, sitting more on Sora's chest, trying to avoid the strong lower body of her opponent. "No way! I'm going to use you like a chair, Sora!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 am

Trying her hardest to unset her opponent, Sora would groan in frustration as Claire managed to move her way up Sora’s body, sitting on her abdomen rather than her waist, slowly working her way closer to Sora’s face. Beginning to panic at how close Claire was getting, Sora would squirm ineffectively underneath her American opponent. With her arms tangled and pinned, she had no leverage from this position to buck and throw Claire off, leaving her completely vulnerable.

“Ahh…no way! No no no….” Sora would yell out, shaking her head from side to side, as the crowd came to life cheering as they saw how close Claire was and the position that Sora had found herself in. In this position, it almost seemed impossible to escape!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 am

Claire managed to restrain Sora's arms, and now she was seated a little higher up on Sora's body, where the Japanese girl's hip-bucking could not throw her off. She was taking a risk leaving Sora's legs and lower body unpinned, but Claire was hopeful that she could manage any sort of threat from down there if Sora were to pull one together. Now, though, Claire wanted to spring her surprise. She grinned as she looked down at Sora from her perch on the sailor-suited girl's chest.

"Yes, yes, yes! This is going to happen, Sora, so you'd better be ready!" Claire would exclaim, getting excited. Her heart pounded a little harder, and her face was a little red. Quickly, Claire would lift herself up and turn herself around, trying to sit down on Sora's chest again, this time facing Sora's feet, so that her butt would be right in front of the Japanese girl's face!

"Hey, Sora...look at what I'm wearing," Claire would say, reaching back and lifting up her skirt. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of panties that should be very familiar to Sora: they were the same pink panties with the daisy print that Sora had worn in their first match, and that Claire had kept as a memento afterwards!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2