by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Notes from the Underworld

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Notes from the Underworld - Page 7 Empty Re: Notes from the Underworld

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh, this was just downright cruel. Jessica had been built up so well, so painfully and sensually and here she was, cut off from it all. Jessica gritted her teeth and did her best to ignore the impulses. She clutched the floorboards, trying to fight off the desire for cumming, trying to fight off what this woman wanted. The tap nearly sent her over the edge itself and any more moves would surely have her shouting and moaning and tensing all over.

"River..." she whimpered. It was a small defeat but a much much bigger victory was coming. Every muscle of her body clenched, ready for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Styx was actually trying to make Jessica say 'please', but she blamed herself for not being specific enough. It was the spirit that was important - she wanted Jessica to do something, Jessica did something. She was a bitch, but she wasn't a picky bitch. Besides, the whimper was delicious. Styx wished she caught it on tape and made it her ring tone.

"That's my name." With that, she went back to work, harder than ever, as if making up for lost time. She gave Jessica's pussy a hard lashing with her tongue, slapping around the sides like the wings of a butterfly, before she pushed her way back to familiar territory. It probably wasn't all that nescessary, just a few flicks and licks would've done the deed perfectly well. But Styx wasn't the type to push someone off a cliff when she could hurl them and get a bigger bounce.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Jessica's leg shook and wavered. Her heart nearly burst from her chest. She was orgasming, painfully, powerfully, loudly, on the floor of a shitty bar in a shitty part of Tokyo because of a bald crazy woman. She flopped down back to the earth and rested her hand on her forehead. Body parts were still spasming. The butterfly motion River did was too much for her.

"Whew." Jessica said, rather stupidly. It is all she could produce after such a mind blowing orgasm. She looked over at River to see what she would make of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 am

Styx needed a smoke. Honestly, after such a sublime fuck, she needed something a wee bit unhealthier, more expensive, and illegal to inject into her system, but a cigarette would do for now.

She gave Jessica one last lick for the road and slid off her body with a lazy, sly smile on her face all the way, chuckling at her lackadaisical response. "'Whew'. Heh." Yeah. That just about summed it up. The look on her face told her everything she needed to know.

She grabbed her pants, fished out her pack, and popped one in her mouth. A silent moment passed, before she looked between Jessica and the pack, then offered up her second-to-last. About as close as she got to a sign of respect.

"Okay. So." Styx pulled her zippo lighter out and started up a good burn. "I'm thinking we make that a regular thing. Yes? No?" She tried to keep her usual, nonchalant air, but she couldn't surpress the lewd grin forming on her lips. Who would have imagined Japan had this much good ass waiting for her? Should have came years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Jessica accepted the cigarette. She usually didn't smoke the things, but she usually didn't fuck strangers on the floor of a bar, and Jessica was always open to novel experiences. She cast a long glance at River, trying to make sense of everything that happened to her this evening and found nothing. That wasn't to say she didn't enjoy the evening immensely. She stopped thinking about anything and rested her head on her hand as she held out the cigarette for a light.

"I am assuming you mean the fucking, and not the fighting. But yeah. I have a few toys I want to try. And I can't think of anyone better to try them on." Jessica matched River's lewd smile. Good, the girl enjoyed it. And Jessica enjoyed it quite a bit as well....

"Oh yeah. I'll give you my number if you want it. I haven't had a proper fuck buddy for a a while. All these Japanese girls are prudes, or worse, dead fish." Jessica bit her lip. "I prefer someone who is a bit more of a live wire."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:55 am

Styx ran her feet along Jessica's calves and enjoyed the moment while she spoke. She always hated the pillow talk, usually wanting the women she screwed to just shut up and enjoy the silence, but if anyone was an exception, it was her. Talking with Jessica was just fun, probably because it was rare for Styx to meet someone as gauche as herself.

"You mean you want a girl your big ass won't break in half before you can even get to the good parts." She spit off to the side and reached into her pocket, fishing out her burner phone. "I respect that."

She laid the phone beside Jessica and started to shimmy back into her pants, not even bothering to put her panties back on. "Put your number in and I'll text you mine back. I go through phones about once a month, but I'll keep you up with the right numbers." She smirk Jessica's way as she pulled the shirt back over her head. "If you stay interesting.If."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:12 am

Jessica hopped up and took a step. Her leg cramped up, an after shock of her orgasm, and she nearly fell over. She caught herself on the table and looked around picking up pieces of her clothing and pulling them on. "Something like that. And sweetheart, I am always interesting. I can fuck you four hundred ways and find a hundred more in the process."

She out her bra and panties on first. They were her lucky pair. On the subject of luck, Jessica found a few chips the dealer left behind. She quickly threw a few of them in her pocket, before taking a long draw of her cigarette. This was quite the lucky night and Jessica was happy to get a hot streak going. Viva Las Vegas. Or Viva Tokyo. Whatever.

There wasn't a lick of surprise on Jessica's face when she heard the news that River went through a new phone once a month. Honestly, she was a little impressed that she managed to keep anything together for even that period of time. The girl was walking, talking anarchy, and Jessica was getting a little curious about waving the black flag. Jessica punched her number in and handed the phone back. "There you go. Hope you don't mind bonds. For next time." Jessica said with a smile. Getting her tied down would be half as much fun as doing things with her once she was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:52 am

By the time Jessica handed her phone back, Styx was just finishing with her shoes, getting them laced up and tied tight. There was still plenty of the night left to enjoy and all sorts of trouble to get into, though nothing she had in mind would quite compare with the thrill she just had. Sad, but she would get by.

Besides, considering the fact that they'd just done all sorts of things that she was reasonably sure were illegal in Japan - public indecency and property damage came to mind - it was probably a good idea that they go their separate ways before the proper authorities could arrive. She liked Jessica enough, but that didn't mean she wanted to share a jail cell with her

"Mind them?" She put the cowgirl hat back on and let it shadow her face as she slid out the door. She gave Jessica a final wink as she went. "Bitch, I prefer them."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:09 am

Jessica waved goodbye to River as she walked out the door. She appreciated the wink. Her clothes were more scattered than she thought they would be but a few minutes saw her fully clothed. Her leather jacket went on with a flourish and she looked around the room. It had a whole new odor and Jessica smiled at the thought. She flicked her cigarrette and looked around the room one last time.

She began walking to the door when a thought occurred to her. "Hey, I won that hat!" Jessica burst into the main room and looked around. All she found was a few patrons, looking with confusion. She growled and walked out of the bar. Next time, River. Next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7