by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Holiday Season 2014

+16
HighFly
XSirenX
Toph
KillerV
TheWamts
acuyra
ThunderinSilence
killcarrion
LtLukas
LARIATO
Teenwrestler
Deus001
Old_Man_Tai
valen311
Alexandra
Bluemouse
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Holiday Season 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Holiday Season 2014

Post by TekRobo Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 am

Heh, I'm glad I saw this. You guys make me feel happy.

Bluemouse: You're really sweet, way down at your core, I think. And you're funny. And you got a passion for this place that's hard for me to figure out sometimes, but its cool, y'know?

Alexandra: You're just, like, generally cool. I kinda wanna just be friends with you for the sake of being friends, y'know? You got cool ideas, too.

killcarrion: I still haven't done nothin' with you yet, but I'm still lookin' forward to that thing, when you're ready to get something done! You seem really, really neat.

ThunderinSilence: You're makin' me blush. Gosh. You seem to be flying under the radar as of late--I hope everything's going well in your life.

acuya: Hee, heeeeeee, I'm glad you're finding my stuff funny. I really wanna make people laugh. Its important to me. Your prose is pretty great, and you're fun to do stuff with. We should have another thread sometime.

Toph: Sorry for bailing on you and Mouse earlier. You have really nice prose. You seem like a stand-up fella, too!

Tatyina: Thanks for being, like, practically my mentor in the ways of wrasslin' and jazz. You helped me get comfortable here. You're rad.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jizelle Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:54 am

I know I'm not saying it to anyone in specific, but I think this is a good avenue to just say that I really do like all of you here.

Alexandra, thank you for the birthday wishes.

Blue, thanks for talking to me when I left that one time. It meant a lot.

Mods, thanks for not banning me, despite me constantly talking shit to you (Jokingly, of course.)

Kitten, thanks for putting up with my unfinished match.

Acuya, again, thanks for using my image.

Cirno, if you ever come back, I know we didn't go into too deep of discussions, but you're the person that I spoke to the most and I appreciate you talking to me.

I know that I'm the troll living in Discussion that hates everyone and no one takes seriously, but I'll be damned if I try to find another community as cool as this one.

Y'all are some great friends.

cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster cookiemonster
Pokémon Academy Dojo
"whos Nikaido?"
"A new character? :O"
Jizelle
Jizelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Teenwrestler: (thanks for informing me that this thread even existed for starters) The stuff we did with Yamato and Kei had to have been the best (and most fun) wrestling–related story I’ve been a part of in a long time. I like your reactions when you look at footage from wrestling’s past to incorporate some ideas into things we’ve done. Plus you understand the science of good match and feud making. Now if only our time zones could be a bit closer together Smile.

Tai: Thanks for being patient with me (for that long over due rematch for starters). I can’t remember which one of us thought of it but I’m glad we got the chance to have two of our characters that had the same last name have a canon relation. It’s things like that in other places I have been where a lot of interesting shit has happened and so far so good here.

Indigo: You’re wacky, the good kind of wacky, you know what I mean by that. I know I have been somewhat distant lately but I’m glad we’ve done what we’ve had, which it has made me think of a few things which is good.

Kelsea: Thanks for helping me get back into the swing of things. I know we haven’t interacted much much but still I wanted to mentioned that.

Wrestleryu: I know you’re out there somewhere. I hope we get a chance to interact again, you’ve always been one I’ve kept an eye on.

Deus: You’re open minded and a good listener, plus you were honest with me about a few things and I respect that.

Gwyndolin: Your creativity has amazed me right out of the gate, keep it up.

Kiranar: I’m not sure on exact length but I think the stuff we’ve done together is the longest I’ve done one set thing with anyone else here and I enjoy that we can both think outside the box.

Dynamo: The perfect balance of randomness and seriousness.

Edmund and Lobo: Our exchanges, while only brief, have been good ones.

Lukas: In addition to what I said about Dynamo (which also applies) thanks for helping me in the creative department. I bet you could easily replace half of the WWE’s creative team with your brain.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3