Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Auri vs Asteria ( Complete )

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Auri vs Asteria ( Complete ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Auri vs Asteria

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Auri folded her arms under her bust and stared at Asteria with a peaceful smile across her face. She didnt seem to care if she was winning or not. She just walked towards her little sister and helped her back to her feet.

"...Hahaha....You dont understand,do you...? I cant hit my little sister....You dont know how painful this match has been for me...Besides,as you even resisted my finisher....I consider you're the one who deserves the victory..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Asteria pushed Auri away when she tried to get up, gritting her teeth as she yelled out.

" Moron! I don't WANT to win this way. Are you fucking stupid!? Did you think I win matches cause people show me mercy!?-- "

" And the winner is! Asteria by forfeit! "

" Wait! No! "

When the crowd started to boo because of the way Asteria won, which made the witch growl and small jolts of lightning appear all over her fingers, staring with pure hatred at Auri.

" ..You.. You have no idea about anything or anyone! Certainly not ME! "

Asteria then turned and ran towards the ropes, jumping over them which the height that seemed unholy before running over the ramp and backstage to leave.

" I hate you!! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Auri just stared at Asteria while she was shouting at her. Indeed,her sister was right. She should have fought until the end. As her little sister escaped from the place,Auri fell to her knees,going to cry.

"Asteria!! Wait! Stop!" The older witch shouted,desperate. However,her little sister didnt seem to turn back.

All she wanted to do was to make Asteria happy. And now she understood that giving up fights wasnt the best way. She slowly stood up and,held her arms backwards and shoot a powerful wave of air to impulse herself forwards and towards the backstage. She was decided to show her sister that she wouldnt have done if she had known that it would make her unhappy.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Asteria off to the locker rooms, where Cerbera was waiting. The witch stared at Cerbera before ramming her locker open.

" I suppose you saw the match. "

" ..Indeed. "

" Do you think She's reall-- "

" Shut up and ignore her. She's not. "

" ..Okay, but still.. "

" Didn't I make myself clear? She's fodder. She's not your sister, otherwise she'd perform magic. "

Cerbera saw the rest of the match aswell but was not going to let someone simply take Asteria, Cerbera stepping up towards her.

" I'm telling you now, do not approach her interact with her, do you understand? "

" ..Yes Cerbera. "

Deep down inside though, Asteria was curious about so many things, she could really tell it was her sister but..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Auri just arrived to the backstage,where Asteria was talking with Cerbera. She didnt want them to see that she was there,and so she performed an invisiblity magic skill on herself. After the russian said that her sister wasnt allowed to see her anymore,she revealed herself,walking toward them.

"..Asteria...." The older witch said,with a sad look in her face.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Asteria was about to close her locker when Auri suddenly appeared, blinking as she looked at her and backed away.

" S..Si-- Auri.. "

The witch looked sadly while Cerbera stared straight at Auri with her dead like eyes, turning to Asteria afterwards.

" Ignore her and let's go. "

Cerbera then turned to extra though looked over her shoulder to watch Asteria carefully.

Asteria seemed to be not moving at all, a little confused at what to do.

" Who do I go with... "

She looked over at Auri before back to Cerbera, knowing her answer though not liking the outcome. She turned to Auri to walk towards her.

" ..Sis. "

Cerbera immidiatly turned to rush at Asteria, moving her arm back and tried to punch Asteria solidly in the face.

" Traitor! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

A tear came ran down Auri's face like a raindrop. She was so happy now that Asteria has decided to forgive her. She was just about to hug her,and then,her eyes widened as she saw Cerbera coming toward her little sister. Desperate,she used a last second tactic. She suddenly shouted.

"Demi!" For every person in the world,it was just a simple word. But,it was a spell. It causes the gravity suddenly grow on the target's body,and put it on her ground.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 am

Cerbera was abotu to hit her when the gravity turned against her and she was send face first against the ground, which was all but soft, immidiatly Cerbera passed out due to the harsh hit, luckily not injuring herself to bleed.

Asteria looked down sadly at Cerbera before turning to Auri.

" T-Thank you Au-- "

Before she could finish her text however something red was starting to glow from underneath Cerbera and soon two red lightning bolts shot out from underneath her and directly into Asteria's eyes, screaming out in pure pain for a few seconds before collapsing down onto her back once the bolts dissapeared, leaving Asteria completely knocked out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 12:40 am

Auri looked amazed as the lightings attacked her little sister. She rushed to keep her from hitting the ground. She started to shout yell at her as she starts to shake her,hoping that she wakes up.

"Asteria...? Asteria! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 26, 2009 12:46 am

Asteria was completely unconsious, she didn't move at all and was pretty much limp in Auri's arms though there was some sort of weird purple glow from underneath her eyelids, and her magical power from the inside seemed to be fading and increasing from time to time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Auri vs Asteria ( Complete ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Auri vs Asteria ( Complete )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next