Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 am

Selene sighed, "Well, the men I like? My... er... my tastes are very... very refined. Very complex, very elegant. It is hard to say what men I like until," She took a deep breath, "Well... until a day or so before I like them up to about the end of the week for which I like them," she flashed Shizuka a wry grin, "Anyway, the wonderful thing about you being unable to kill every man on the planet is that there will always be replacements should you accidentally off one I am partial to. Sure, I may sulk for a day or so, but I sulk for a day or so when I have to shower with the same scented body lotion I used yesterday. I think I'll manage... somehow."

She paused briefly. Shizuka was probably by now able to notice that Selene's facial expressions and general demeanor seemed to flow between frivolity and relative seriousness smoothly and often. Now, she was serious again, "Anyway, I'm a businesswoman. And it doesn't do for ladies to talk business standing around in the middle of the hall. Let's talk shop in my room, shall we?" She beckoned Shizuka to follow.

((I hope you don't mind if I just carry the story onward. Having you just write "And Shizuka followed Selene to her room" would break pacing. Of course, if you would have Shizuka refuse said request, I'd be happy to rewrite the section.))

Selene's room was a far cry from most of the rooms in the dorms. Most of the furniture was replaced with more expensive replacements. The walls were freshly painted and had a wide array of shelves, paintings, and knick-knacks. Selene's bed even had a stuffed teddy bear and leopard sitting atop the cover. Selene offered Shizuka a seat at a small but ostentatious dining table as she sat down next to her.

"Now... business," Selene smiled warmly at Shizuka before glancing about her dorm, as though only now aware of where she was, "Erm, sorry about all the pomp and gaudiness, but uh... well, I'm a bit too used to being rich." She seemed almost nervous, though she didn't let it break her rhythm, "Anyway... You want me to retrieve whatever Ms. Ryuzu purloined from you as well as... teaching her what happens to little girls who take what isn't theirs, correct?" She took a deep breath, "I imagine I can invite her to a 'friendly' spar and, by hook or by crook, render the girl at my mercy. An unofficial spar, none of her referee friends to call for help, just the two of us. Extracting the location of your item will be simple and enacting punishment even moreso. Naturally, the more I know about what is going on between you two, the more... biting I can ensure the punishment is. I'm... erm... also open for suggestions as to precisely how I should punish her as well."

Another pause, "And... uh, one last thing. I did not... erm... really WANT to fight Mr. Floyd last time we met, considering how he walked all over me the first time we fought. I think it is safe to say I got lucky when I fought him in the shower room. If we meet again and he's fuming for revenge... well... let me just say that me getting my ass kicked by that man is something I hope to avoid."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 am

((No prob. Thanks for your consideration. It does make it easier. ^_^))

"Of course," Shizuka agreed. She followed Selene to her room while considering her new ally.

She is like the wind. Whimsical. Going wherever she pleases. That weakens her as a combatant. She doesn't have the drive to sustain her. Not like Kelli or even Marin or me.

Her value to Kyomu, however, would be her material wealth.
This she told herself while admiring the comfortable furnishings of Selene's room. Her own room was unoccupied and bare. Shizuka preferred a sleeping bag to a stationary bed; she always bunked in the remotest corner of the campus and never in the same place twice to avoid ambushes. This room, though... We could probably use it for meetings... secure and comfortable... the other girls need a break every now and then...

She sat herself at the seat her host indicated. Shizuka noted Selene's nervousness and wondered if it was because of Matt. Is that how dangerous he is? she thought as Selene finished her spiel.

"Ryuzu Rena has gotten in my way each and every time. I've delayed my revenge on her far too long. Perhaps it's for the best. She must be unwary now, thinking her referee status renders her unassailable. I'd like to shatter that frame of thought.

"I know where she hid my sword. I will retrieve it myself. You will hold her in place while I do so. She knows my allies by face, but she won't suspect you. She might also be delighted to wrestle a girl for a change of pace." Then, acting on a guess: "I'm sure you'll be delighted to dominate her... in any and all ways your imagination can compose. Do what you like with her. I will... drop by at the end to check on you after I retrieve my sword.

"As for Mr. Floyd... if he really is intent on running you down, that would render him blind to an attack from the side. I suggest this: You lead him out into the open. Then I will attack him. While you leave, I will then beat him to within an inch of his life. I'm certain that will transfer all his hate of you towards me."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:42 am

Selene twirled a loose strand of hair in thought as Shizuka spoke, "Ah... so Ms. Ryuzu is one of those authority figures with a chip on their shoulder? I'm... somewhat familiar with chaps like them myself." She looked away as though reminiscing, "In my defense though, it wasn't illegal LAST time I was in Spain." She sighed thoughtfully, shaking herself out of her stupor, nodding thoughtfully. "Anyway, yeah, I think I can show this... irritant a time she won't soon forget." A wicked smile crossed her face. "Viciousness is something not ENTIRELY new to me, but I'm still a little rusty at it. I think Ms. Ryuzu will make an excellent warm up. I get the feeling I'm going to need some of that bloodthirstyness to make it here at AFW."

She leaned back in her chair for a second, rubbing her chin thoughtfully, "Is Ms. Ryuzu a potent fighter? I've been tossed around by enough martial arts instructors about the world to put up a fight, but if she is good at her job... well, I want to make sure I pack enough... tools to ensure that I won't fail at making her suffer."

"I like your plan regarding Mr. Floyd," She added, grinning, "I'd love to see the look on his face before he fights you. However, possible complications... I think he is probably expecting a meeting from you here soon. Plus, he knows for a fact that on my worst day, I can still outwit him on his best day. It would be... difficult to really lure him anywhere without him expecting you... I think I can handle that end of it, but it must be really convincing that I shall be a damsel in distress, out in the open and ready to freely receive whatever brutality he wishes to inflict."

"As far as Mr. Floyd goes, if half of what they say about you is true, you should be able to take him. But don't underestimate him. He has gone toe-to-toe with Ms. Ryster's pet giantess... well, spending most of his time UNDER her toes... but when I tried to taunt him about it, he was eager for a rematch. He's tough, he's a scrapper, and he has that..." Selene shook her head, gritting her teeth in disgust, "...oh, so irritating bravado about him. Breaking him the way he needs to be broken will be difficult. I'm sure it is nothing you can't handle, but I'm just trying to warn you." Selene sprung forward suddenly as if struck by an idea, "Do we need to have this match take place... away from the prying eyes of the referees?"

Selene stood up, smiling, moving toward the refrigerator, "Still, your sword comes first. Is there anything you'd like to drink? I have... well... I'm the sort who goes into a supermarket and asks for one of everything, so if..." she paused, catching herself being a little too showy again. Shizuka didn't seem the sort to be impressed with wealth and Selene had a certain amount of respect for Shizuka... especially her drive. She didn't want her money making this relationship sour like some of her previous ones. "Ahem... I pretty much have everything so... if you want something to drink..." She trailed off, leaving the question open.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 am

"Ryuzu is a competent wrestler," Shizuka explained. "She only signed on as a referee for Sex Wars because they wouldn't accept her as a wrestler. Her first interest is always wrestling. She is always training for her imagined debut and possesses an admirable drive. If she weren't infected by a fever of imagined nobility, I might have recruited her for Kyomu.

"I understand she is... classically inclined as a wrestler. She prefers grapples and submissions, but she won't hesitate to punch or kick or slam if she sees it is to her advantage.

"However, she seems to dislike sexual moves, even just watching such moves. That would suggest her sexual threshold to be low. I suggest you attack her sexually to gain an advantage," she suggested.

"And don't worry about me. I'm very good at hiding myself- and at breaking people. Matt Floyd will never see me coming. And he will never forget me." She smiled. "That I promise you.

"Oh, and yes, we had better keep the referees out of this. They all go running to Ryuzu for help. That would end our... fun prematurely. Some of them are even taking on her airs. Annoying, really."

Selene's offer prompted a more human and gentle smile. "Yes, I'd like to have some milk, please," Shizuka courteously requested. "Any brand will do."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 am

Selene nodded, "Alright, milk it is." She poured a glass, as well as a small glass of brandy for herself, returning to her seat and offering the milk to Shizuka.

She nodded thoughtfully before responding, "I see. So not only does the avenue of an easy victory over Ms. Ryuzu present itself... so does the avenue of punishment. I'm not exactly an... easy girl to take down, but I had just planned on bringing a taser if things went pear-shaped. I suppose that won't be required now." She chuckled, "I look forward to getting your feedback on my handiwork."

"For Mr. Floyd, you'll have your sword..." She trailed off for a second, "While I do hope you won't necessarily kill him with it, I certainly won't stop you or hold it against you." She spoke of it casually enough that one might not even realize she was speaking theoretically about murder, "Though, if... I felt the problem needed a hitman, I would've taken it up with a hitman." She didn't seem to know much about Shizuka's sword.

Waving it off, she continued, "Either way, I know his routine... I kept a good eye on him planning out the clothing heist. I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult for me to end up where he is. If I turn tail and run, he'll believe he caught me where I don't want him to catch me. I can lead him away from the referees and into your capable clutches. You do your magic and I'll run interference, keep the referees away, provided I'm not persona non grata with them after they find out what I did to Ms. Ryuzu."

"Speaking of which, if the referees come down on me for what I'm about to do to Ms. Ryuzu... well, I shook hands on the deal, so I won't complain, but I would at the very least like to... not be alone against them."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 am

Shizuka accepted the glass of milk. "Arigato." She drank it straight but demurely while listening to Selene considering Rena's threat level.

"Taking Ryuzu down sexually will suffice. It is dangerous to use a taser on her. Ryuzu happens to have a boyfriend. You may have heard of him; his name is Davis. I've beaten him, but he's proven fairly dangerous to others. If you hurt his girlfriend without provocation, he might go after you. I can take him down again, but not while dealing with Matt at the same time. One enemy at a time.

Hearing Selene's concerns about her sword made Shizuka chuckle. "My sword is a wooden one," she admitted. "It's hard but blunt. I've hospitalized people using it, yes, but I haven't killed any male yet. A pity," she added whimsically.

"If you are concerned with how the referees will treat you after you decimate Ryuzu, then I shouldn't appear while you are tormenting Ryuzu. That way they won't trace your connection to me. The referees are lax with what they consider individual incidents.

"Davis might hold you raping his girlfriend against you. Rest assured, though, that if he or the referees do move against you, I'll be standing with you. I don't abandon my allies." Her eyes were amethysts, hard, glittering. That I promise you."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 am

Selene took a deep, thoughtful sip of brandy. "Hrm... A boyfriend does complicate things. I think my... loving touch shall suffice." She scoffed, "Hell, knowing most men on this campus, if their girlfriend cried to them that another woman violated them, the guy would probably respond 'Wow. That's incredibly hot!'" She deepened her voice mockingly for the last statement, chuckling afterward.

"Anyway... Ms. Tsuzaki," she paused, meeting Shizuka's eyes with an intent stare, "May I call you Shizuka?" She continued, "Either way, I... do not see the need to hide our... relationship. Our connection will be found out either way, and... well, I like to think of myself as a fairly good judge of character. We... may be cut from entirely different cloths... but I would be proud to call you an ally." She smiled darkly, "Besides, there is nothing to be gained from punishing a dog who has no idea what it did wrong. I want you there. What happens to Ms. Ryuzu... well, you are the customer ordering that. I would relish a chance for you to witness the handiwork and give me feedback."

Another sip of brandy, "I am certainly no helpless flower. I have had a great deal of experience with that particular flavor of assholes who hide behind the great blue shield. If they wish to overstep their authority in defending their own receiving her just desserts for overstepping HER authority, well, I don't particularly fear them. Having a stalwart ally helps considerably."

"Nor am I really afraid of this... Davis fellow. I very much prefer matches I know I can win... at least after my treatment at the hands of Mr. Floyd, but I can handle a challenge." A determined gleam shone in her eyes. Maybe it was another one of her flighty moods... or maybe she was just taking confidence from Shizuka's resolve.

"Anyway, we likely won't need to go far to find Mr. Floyd. Come to think of it, from the way it sounded when we last spoke, he was itching for a fight against the best the women had to offer. Couple that with the shame of his recent defeat, and he may just come try to play Big Bad Wolf blowing down our door," She swirled her glass about in her hand, looking away once more, "I won't be able to know for sure when that happens. If... if you could stay... available, as it were... when he comes for me, I'll try to lead him... oh... I don't know... I don't want him in my room. I wouldn't wish him on your room... Maybe... the roof?" She nodded at her own thought, "Yes... I could see about 'fleeing' to the roof. You join us there... I make myself scarce and lock the door. No escape. No quarter asked. No quarter given. No... bothersome referees." She smiled viciously once more, "Sound like a plan?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Shizuka chuckled at the interpretation of the males' reaction to 'girl-on-girl' and Selene mimicking (impressively, too, at that) a 'manly' tone.

"You can call me Shizuka," she agreed. "I appreciate your resolution to stand with me... Selene. I considered to wait a while before extending you an... invitation. But seeing your resolve to stand with me has decided me.

"Your plan is tactically sound. I like it. We will go with that. Lead him to the rooftop. I will handle him there. Then we will deal with Ryuzu- and anyone else who wants to get in our way.

"And now I'd like to tell you about Kyomu, the darkness that will swallow up the males of this federation." Shizuka smiled darkly. "I would like you to be a part of that darkness, Selene. I want you to help me rule this plot of Hell on Earth."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Selene nodded with a bit of satisfaction as Shizuka approved of her plan, "Do we need your sword from Ms. Ryuzu first? Mr. Floyd is likely going to attack very soon, but I think we have the time it takes for him to go buy a new wardrobe before he'll dare show his face here."

Selene's eyes widened visibly at Shizuka's offer. She had not expected someone as driven as Shizuka to have any interest in her. "Well... I..." She cleared her throat, recovering her composure, "Ruling this little plot of Hell on Earth, you say. That's... a way to put it." She seemed to think about it for a second. "Hugh Jackman." She replied, "... If you kill Hugh Jackman, I will hunt you down and I will tear you to pieces even if you shatter every bone in my body in the process." She paused for a few seconds, shaking her head, "But... that's the only exception. That aside... This... Kyomu... this darkness? I am... very interested... Besides, I look ravishing in black."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Shizuka smiled back. She had no idea who Hugh Jackman was. A new wrestler for the males? She would have to look him up.

"Very well. I will spare Hugh Jackman." She proffered her hand. Selene was a Westerner, after all. "Welcome to Kyomu, Miss Selene. I am honored and glad to have you at my side." She smiled. "And yes, we would look ravishing indeed in black. I must make a note of that."

Once Selene accepted her handshake: "My sword will be useful against Floyd. And your suggestion is superb as always. We will stack the odds against Floyd. And Ryuzu will not be any wiser for it."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next