by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Allison Watson vs Yi Lan

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Allison Watson vs Yi Lan Empty Allison Watson vs Yi Lan

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:36 am

Daaharu wrote:Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:05 am
Yi Lan had no idea who she was fighting tonight. She had been informed of this match two weeks earlier, and in that time she had done her best to get in what training she could. Her first match had been against Jocelyn, and she hadn’t trained for it at all. This one…this one she liked to think of as her first real match. She didn’t really want to be an AFW wrestler, but, so long as she was under contract, Lan was going to make the best showing of it that she possibly could. She felt a little stronger, a little quicker, a little more durable after all of her training. She felt like, just maybe, she might have a chance in this one.

Things had happened quickly over the last few weeks. She had spent a night at Bonnie’s for protection’s sake. Then she and Jocelyn had moved in together—Lan could still barely believe that—and done…things. Lan was actually riding something of a high right now. Things still weren’t fantastic, but they were looking up for her now, and, as she quickly and quietly ran into the arena in a white tank top and orange shorts, hopping into the ring and beginning to stretch in her corner, she was wondering if she just might be able to add her first victory to the list of good things that had happened this week.

Bluemouse wrote:Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:15 pm
Allison knew exactly who her opponent was. She had gone to the management to specifically request her. The fact that their match took place immediately after Bonnie and Jocelyn's was entirely a wonderful coincidence.

Accompanied by her eerie, almost playfully sinister music, she strode into view, the regal Allison Watson looking like a queen in exile. She was cold and aloof, but smooth and sensual, and while the crowd reviled her they couldn't take their eyes off of her.

She climbed the ring steps and slipped into the ring, and moved to greet Lan with slinky,unhurried steps. "Hello, duckling," she sang softly, with a smile. "You've just missed your friends. Perhaps they'll come back to watch tour big match. Mmm... I hope so."

She turned and walked back to her corner while she awaited the start of the match.

Daaharu wrote:Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am
Lan had thought she’d caught a glimpse of someone familiar on their way out of the arena as she was preparing to enter it, but she hadn’t been sure, and she wanted to focus on the match at hand against her mystery opponent. She had prepared for it, working long and hard to improve the shape that she was in, and was actually almost looking forward to the fight.

Until the music began, and the tall, statuesque European began to make her way down to the ring. Lan’s eyes widened, and she froze as Allison climbed into the ring and walked over to greet her in that false sweet voice of hers. Lan would swallow once and then summon up a reply from somewhere deep within the recesses of her mind. “Umm…o-okay.”

She backed up into her corner and leaned back against the turnbuckle, watching Allison return to her own corner. Lan didn’t quite know what to do now. Should she run? She couldn’t run. But she certainly couldn’t fight Allison, either…at the same time, though, she didn’t want to show the spa owner just how afraid she was. She still wanted to win this fight. But how could she possibly do that, now that she knew who her opponent was?

Bluemouse wrote:Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:44 am
"Do you remember what I said before about the ways we connect with people?" Allison asked as she leaned casually in her corner. "You are I are going to get to know each other very well..."

The bell rang, like a funeral toll, to start the match. Allison strode out to the middle of the ring to wait for her opponent to muster her courage. "I've done this since you were a child, little flower. You're in good hands, trust me."

Daaharu wrote:Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:24 pm
Lan was shifting uncomfortably over in her corner, suddenly wholly unprepared for the match that was about to begin; all of her training had not prepared her for the appearance of a woman who had become unto a bogeyman for her over the last few weeks. Allison had never harmed her directly, but Lan had heard of all the wicked things this woman was capable of, and Allison had harmed her and everyone who Lan knew here in Tokyo in some way, be it emotionally or physically.

“I…w-well, I hope it can be a, umm, a good match,” Lan would say, pushing her fear as far as she could towards the back of her mind. Now was not the time to show any weakness. She may not be looking forward to this match anymore, but she was going to do all she could to win it. She had to. Even if she couldn’t win it, she had to fight as hard as she possibly could.

Lan would walk towards the center of the ring when the bell rang, her arms out, her knees bent. She frowned at Allison’s last comment—Lan wasn’t a child, despite the way Allison spoke to her—but wouldn’t reply to it. She would just wait for the woman to attack.

Bluemouse wrote:Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 am
Allison smirked at Lan's attempts to look fearless. They had so much the opposite effect. She also noted the girl's hesitation, and if Allison didn't make the first move, they would likely just stand there all night.

She lifted her hands as she stepped up to the unusually tall Chinese girl, and offered her the chance to lock up cleanly. She stood flat-footed, and within reach, almost as if daring the girl to try something else.

"Let's not keep them waiting, duckling."

Daaharu wrote:Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:00 am
And here Lan thought she was doing well. She had her breathing under control. She was looking Allison straight in the eye, or close to it, anyway. She was trembling, just a little, but she thought that that could be reasonably passed off as simple pre-fight jitters. Sure, she was scared, and nervous, especially seeing as her own personal bogeyman was her opponent, but she thought she was hiding it well.

The look in Allison’s eyes told her different. Obviously, even if Lan were hiding it perfectly, the European blonde would know just what she was feeling…that seemed to be one of the many strange powers that Allison possessed. It unsettled Lan still further.

But when Allison approached the center of the ring to begin the fight, Lan could find a little positivity in the situation. Allison’s body was hardly any more well-toned than hers, and she was only slightly taller. Reasonably, shouldn’t Lan have a fighting chance here? When Allison paused as if to dare Lan to take a shot at her rather than lock up, Lan couldn’t help but see it as a huge opening. Maybe just a gentle tipping of the scales in her favor was all she needed.

“O-okay. But…I’m g-going to give this everything…that I have!” Lan would reply, before she would step forward and swing a sudden, hard punch right at Allison’s chest.

Bluemouse wrote:Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm
Allison turned slightly to the side so as not to take the full brunt of Lan's punch, but she didn't try to stop it from smacking against her chest. It hurt, more than she thought it would, and she took a step back, but she didn't drop her hands.

"If you're going to be so violent, at least aim for the face, darling. Or perhaps the midsection. Now if you have that out of your system..."

She kept her hands up in a still open invitation for a lockup. She smiled inwardly while she watched her games play out in Lan's face, but she kept her own face blank. She was a bit curious about what this girl really had inside her. She intended to open her up and find out before the match was done.

Daaharu wrote:Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 pm
Lan’s punch landed. Not exactly where she had intended it to land, but it landed nonetheless, and it pounded into the side of Allison’s chest hard. She managed to force her slightly larger opponent to take a step back. But Allison seemed to simply shrug it off. She really was a powerful woman.

“Umm…” Lan blabbed, as she tried to decide what to do next. Maybe she should have aimed for Allison’s midsection, or her face. But her chest had seemed a reasonable target. Next time, Lan would choose a much more vulnerable spot on her opponent’s body, somewhere where a punch that hard would really, really hurt. For now, when Allison kept her hands up, offering a lockup, Lan would carefully move her own hands forward to try to move into a collar-and-elbow lockup with Allison. She didn’t plan to let it last long—Allison could probably overpower her fairly easily, given a minute or two—but she would let it last just long enough that she could find another opening for another attack.

Bluemouse wrote:Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:15 am
"That's it, darling, don't be shy," Allison purred as Lan timidly took the collar-and-elbow clinch. "Doesn't that feel a bit better to have your hands on me?"

She didn't try to overpower or manhandle the young Chinese girl, and only stood her ground, one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her elbow. "Now... assert yourself." She prepared herself for whatever feeble, half-hearted attempt at offense Lan would muster up, and kept her feline green eyes trained directly on hers.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Allison Watson vs Yi Lan Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Yi Lan

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:40 am

Daaharu wrote:Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:50 pm
Lan grumbled as her opponent would take little action to actually try to fight, instead almost encouraging Lan as the two of them locked up in a classic collar-and-elbow hold. Allison, as was typical of the spa owner, was speaking in just about the most condescending voice possible, and that only served to irritate and unsettle Lan. She didn’t want any of that from Allison.

“It’s not my f-first time fighting…” Lan grumbled. “I know w-what I need to do…”

Lan would keep pushing against Allison, trying to force the European woman back, but Allison was holding her ground. The Chinese girl would have to change tactics, then. After taking a second or two to think, she would lift a leg up and kick Allison hard in the shin, following that up by pushing as hard as she could to try to gain the advantage over the scary woman.

Bluemouse wrote:Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 am
Allison answered only with a smile, until Lan's kick made her wince. She picked up her leg, and Lan's charge forced her back several steps, but she dealt with it swiftly by planting her foot and pivoting, hooking an arm under Lan's and tossing the smaller girl easily over her hip.

"I adore your enthusiasm," she said, placing a hand on her hip while she waited for Lan to get up. "But is there no one around you who encourages you to be better? Certainly you didn't sign on as a wrestler for things to go like this..."

Daaharu wrote:Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:45 am
Lan managed to hurt Allison. And she managed to force the European woman to back up several steps, getting close to the ropes which surrounded the ring. Those were big steps for Lan. But somehow, Allison had massive amounts of power packed into that svelte frame. She grabbed onto Lan and easily tossed her down onto the mat, still only toying with her. It frustrated Lan. It infuriated her. Her cheeks were red and she would groan as she picked herself up and began to move towards Allison again.

“I was…actually l-looking forward to this one…I w-was.” She had been. Had she known who she would be fighting, she wouldn’t have been. But she had been. “D-don’t worry about…about me at all. My problems are my own.”

This time, Lan was not going for a lockup. She was not going to go punch Allison in the chest. Taking a deep breath, Lan would charge forward, throwing a hard punch right at Allison’s face, then trying to bring her knee up into Allison’s gut, combining her recent bit of training and years of picking up bits and pieces of fighting techniques from her father for what she hoped would be a devastating maneuver.

Bluemouse wrote:Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:07 pm
"Well, then I won't disappoint you..."

Allison reacted quickly enough to lean her head away from Lan's punch, but she took the knee strike flush against her midsection. With a grunt, she bent forward against Lan. Her green eyes flashed and she grit her teeth, and she wrapped an arm around Lan's leg. She pulled her close and hooked her other arm around the smaller girl's head, and then set her feet apart and heaved up with her hips, arched her back, and sent Lan airborne for a moment before planting her on the mat behind her with a fisherman's suplex.

The adrenaline, the visceral thrill of bringing harm to her opponent, skillfully, gracefully, filled her veins and intoxicated her. She hoped the Gastin twins were watching, wherever they were. The show she had in store was especially for them.

Daaharu wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:06 am
Lan’s punch missed. It sailed through open air, the space where Allison’s pretty face had been but was no longer. Lan was frustrated, but she wasn’t about to give up, and she followed through with the second part of her attack, bringing her knee up and driving it as hard as she could into Allison’s stomach. The woman couldn’t block or dodge that. But somehow Allison was able to counterattack almost immediately. Lan was unable to stop her opponent from grabbing onto her, lifting her up, and then slamming her authoritatively down into the mat. Lan had never much been one for those sorts of moves and holds. As much as she was a fighter, she was a striker.

<Uggh…d-damn it…> Lan would groan in Cantonese, as she would try to get up onto her knees, hoping to push herself all the way to her feet before Allison could get in another attack.

Bluemouse wrote:Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:22 am
Allison was in no particular hurry to get up, and so by the time she turned to face Lan the girl was also on her feet. She showed no sense of urgency, as if she had no reason to be any less than completely confident. Casually, she threw a kick with the toe of her boot into the Chinese girl's gut.

Daaharu wrote:Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 am
Lan got up quickly, still full of energy despite the setback. She was still determined. Her confidence had been waxing lately, and she had hoped to put it to good use tonight in her first-ever real AFW match. Instead, she was up against a woman whose sole purpose in life seemed to simply be draining the confidence and the life force out of all those she encountered.

Allison was up at the same time that Lan was, and the European woman twisted around, launching a kick at Lan’s stomach. Lan saw it coming and planted her feet firmly, bracing herself. She was going to turn this around. She would catch Allison’s foot as it came at her, and then she would try to use it to throw the European down into the canvas, twisting her leg and pushing on it as hard as she could.

Bluemouse wrote:Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Even while she hopped on one foot for balance, Allison kept the same calm and composed smile on her face. She fell on her butt and put one hand behind her on the mat while she reached out to hook her ankle around Lan's leg and pull her in.

"Would you like me to teach you things, little flower?" She asked, casually, as if they were not in the middle of a fight.

Daaharu wrote:Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 am
Lan grabbed onto Allison’s foot. She twisted it, and pushed, and she sent Allison to the canvas. The European woman was still acting as if Lan wasn’t even touching her, wasn’t hurting her, even as she was sitting on her butt. Allison’s leg reached out and hooked around Lan’s, and the Chinese girl would lose her balance as her leg was pulled upon, falling down onto her knees on the mat.

“I…I…no, thanks,” Lan would say, trying to give a decisive answer to Allison’s teasing question. Lan’s face was slightly pink and her arms were shaking as she got more and more frustrated with Allison’s flippant attitude towards her and towards the match as a whole. “N-no, I don’t. Just…just fight me,” Lan would ask, as she would throw another punch, aiming right for the center of Allison’s face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:04 pm

"My pleasure."

Allison jerked her head to the side to avoid getting her face busted up by Lan's punch, and hooked an arm over Lan's arm. She kicked against the mat and bucked her hips to roll them over until Lan was on her back. She kept her body pressed tightly against the slim Chinese girl, one hand pinning an arm to the mat while the other took a tight grip on the girl's peculiar blonde hair.

"But I'll do more than that," she said, her face looming no more than an inch from Lan's. "I'm going to take something from you as well." She deftly traced her tongue across Lan's bottom lip and gave her a demanding kiss on the mouth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 am

Lan’s punch missed, as Allison ducked her head out of the way. The woman had almost a supernatural instinct for fighting, and seemed to be able to predict most of Lan did while weathering with ease those blows which genuinely surprised her. It frustrated Lan. She had been ready for a real match, and, instead, this felt like something of a farce.

Allison grabbed onto her and rolled the two of them over so that Lan was flat on her back, pressed down against the mat. The Chinese girl scowled and squirmed, her struggles ineffective as she found she couldn’t free herself from Allison’s clutches. The European woman pinned one of Lan’s arms, and then seized ahold of Lan’s ashen, grey-blonde hair with her free hand. “Nnngh…kkkkkgh…” Lan groaned. She kept struggling, trying to free herself, using her free arm to whack at Allison’s side and the side of her face. But Allison kept talking, and was saying some weird stuff.

“Take…something…?” Lan would repeat, before her eyes went wide as Allison’s face came close and their lips met. Lan tried to scream, but the sound was muffled by the fierce liplock.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm

The crowd cheered the spectacle of Allson's greedy kiss, despite their distaste for the woman herself. Alliso. Broke the kiss by slipping a hand over the front of Lan's face and grabbing on with her fingers. Her other hand took Lan's blonde hair, and she pulled the girl's head up before slamming the back of her head down into the mat, so that her palm crushed against Lan's nose.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 am

Lan kept whacking at Allison. She couldn’t really understand how exactly Allison was able to remain so calm and so in control while her opponent was hitting her side and her face like this. Lan was hardly a weak girl. She was timid, but she wasn’t weak. This was frustrating her to no end, and it might have even led to something dynamic on her part, had Allison not kissed her and completely scrambled all of the thoughts in Lan’s brain.

“Mmmmmppprgh!” Lan wailed into her opponent’s mouth, her whole body convulsing as she attempted to get away from Allison. She couldn’t. She was at the mercy of the tall, statuesque European. Allison wouldn’t go on kissing her for too long, for which Lan was thankful, but Allison then put one hand on Lan’s face and the other in her ashen locks, jerking her head upwards, then slamming it hard back down against the mat, smashing Lan’s face with her palm in the process. “Gynnnaggh!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:49 am

Allison stood up off of Yi Lan and looked up at the entrance ramp, as if she could see backstage, to the locker room or wherever Jocelyn and Bonnie were by now. She hoped they were watching.

She bent to grab hold of Lan's hair, and then her wrist, and roughly dragged her up. She put a hand on her back and stepped forward to launch her at the corner with a powerful Irish whip, hard enough to do damage, to Lan or to the corner.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:14 am

Allison got off of her, and then turned her head to the side to look upwards. Her eyes seemed to be trying to pierce the wall of the arena, as if she were trying to see outside of it out into the rest of the AFW complex. Lan couldn’t begin to understand what her opponent was doing. Lan didn’t know what she was looking for.

Lan was angry, now. She tried to get up on her hands and knees, but Allison would soon come for her, the sleeping giant having finally been awakened and now taking action. She grabbed Lan’s hair and her wrist, yanking her around controllingly, and then, she whipped Lan towards the corner.

“Gaaaaaaannh!” Lan cried out, before she slammed into the padded turnbuckle, an impact which left her dazed and dizzy, though she managed to stay on her feet and turn around to face Allison.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Allison strode into the corner, put her palm to Lan's face and roughly shoved her back so that she leaned against the turnbuckles. She grabbed the ropes, stretched out a long leg to plant her boot in Lan's throat, and pushed, choking off Lan's airways while the crowd admired the curves of Allison's svelte, supple body.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

Lan was in a terrible position. She wasn’t down yet, but she was backed into the corner, and Allison was following her, approaching fast, seemingly ready to finish what she had started. “N-no…” Lan groaned, as Allison’s palm would push her head back against the turnbuckle. Lan would try to get away, but she wouldn’t have a chance before Allison grabbed onto the ropes and planted a boot on her throat.

“Gyyaaaaagh!” Lan screamed, the sound coming out low and hoarse as she was choked. “Ggggnnngh!”

The Chinese girl’s hands would immediately reach for her opponent’s boot, trying to push it away so that she could breathe again. Lan was desperate, and pushed as hard as she could, hoping that by some miracle she could force Allison away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next