by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pet Peeves

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

pet peeves - Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Peeves

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Valley had actually never gotten around to seeing the original Karate Kid, but she knew enough of it to get Chris' joke and poor impression. She had a soft little laugh, coming out as a low hum from behind her lips. She raised an interesting question - why had she come to the AFW? Money was a big part of it, she needed a job, but ultimately she wanted to compete. She wanted to have fun and get paid to do it. 'Do what you love for a living and you'll never work a day in your life.' Good words to live by.

But goals? Having fun wasn't really a goal. She had no long term plan. She didn't want a belt or anything. The truth was, if it hadn't been for Ace, she would probably just be taking random matches and floating along. Maybe there wasn't anything wrong with that, maybe there was. She needed to focus, but focus on what?

After a moment she came back to reality, straightening up and nodding Chris' way. "You're right. I've just...I've got a lot of thinking to do. A lot." She grew quiet for a moment, shoulders sagged. "You said you could take me home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Seeing Valley's shoulders sag broke Chris's heart a little. She liked her fellow Californian, and didn't like seeing her in such a state.
"I can...hold on a sec while I get my keys." she replied.

As she went into the back of the apartments, Chris thought about something as she got her keys, and a windbreaker. Granted, her business with the Wrestle Angels was high on her list of priorities and she didn't want to see Valley dragged into that dangerous affair. But, at the same time she didn't want to see her go through a dark time on her own. She quickly decided on an offer of sorts for the Slamazon.

"Hey, look Val. I...have a proposition of sorts." she said when she got back into the room. "Not that kind of proposition, either, dreamer." she added quickly with a teasing grin.
"But, yeah, stay with me for awhile. I have a guest room that has a futon that didn't fit me, but I'm sure you could lay on it and not hang halfway off of. But here's the catch Val. I'm in training. I keep a pretty Spartan schedule these days. I had a match that showed me I needed to step things up if I was going to continue stand against any and all of my former Wrestle Angels...and any friends they might have made here. So, the deal is you would train along with me. Weights, running, sparring, everything. I've gotten to know some of the trainers at the AFW's facilities. We can get you on a training regimen, and put you back on track to being the Queen of Slamazons. You can be Rocky in Rocky 3, and I'll be your Apollo Creed."

She raised her hands, stalling Val's response for a moment.
"You don't have to give an answer now. I'll take you home, and you can think on things, alright?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:58 pm

"I kind of wish you wouldn't pick a character who dies in the next movie. Maybe not the best choice." Valley chuckled as she stood up, cradling Valentine in her arms. She was giving Chris' offer some serious thought. Maybe a little change in the training regimen would help, pick up some new skills. It wouldn't hurt to work on her upperbody a little bit, either. She did tend to forego it in favor of strengthening her legs and improving her acrobatics. She could learn a thing or two from the giantess.

Besides, truth be told? She was lonely.

"I'll think about it." She perked up as best she could, imitating Chris' own smile. One day, she would have to find a way to repay her for everything she kept giving. "Promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum