by Yori Today at 5:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 3:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 265 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 263 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Joy vs Sonico

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Joy vs Sonico Empty Joy vs Sonico

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Hentai match
Win by making your opponent orgasm

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/1251749924807.jpg.html:6025whkr]Joy vs Sonico 1251749924807.jpg[/url:6025whkr]

Joy stood backstage making sure her uniform fit just right as she prepared herself for her upcoming match. Joy had a big smile on her face as she was happy that she was able to fight another beautiful girl in a sex battle. Joy took off her needles and thermometer and set them to the side as tonight she was going to sex her opponent up the old fashioned way. Joy took one of her special lollipops and popped it in her mouth before moving to the entrance.

Joy stepped out into the arena to the cheers of the crowd as she waved to the audience while making her way down to the ring. Joy slowly entered the ring and took the lollipop out of her mouth before tossing it to the audience ensuring that someone was going to have a very enjoyable night. Joy moved to the far corner and started stretching making sure to show off her lovely body to every in attendance tonight as she waited for her opponent to join her in the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Joy vs Sonico Empty Re: Joy vs Sonico

Post by Clyton Tue May 20, 2014 4:19 pm

After Joy came out and settled down onto the ring, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRO4YyH6uU:f8y1j7n7]Sonico's theme[/url:f8y1j7n7] started to play on the arena's speakers and out came the superidol jumping onto the ramp, dressed in her skimpy yet plain bikini and wearing her signature headphones.

Spoiler:

Usually, the audience would not know of someone debuting into AFW. However, Sonico is a different case. She was already well known as the mascot of Nitroplus, and being the perverts the audience are, most if not all would already know who she is. The crowd were already cheering at the girl, some whistling at her due to her sexy appearance. The superidol in return would wave back as she skipped and jumped down the ramp, making her large, nearly uncontainable breasts wobble beneath her top with every movement.

Upon approaching the ring, Sonico would roll underneath the bottom ropes to enter the ring, before standing up and continue her greetings to her fans in the wrestling world. She was already the popular girl, which kind of surprised the buxom girl herself, not really expecting such a large fanbase in the wrestling world as well. But she was foolish to think that, knowing that many people would pay big bucks to see Sonico wrestle, especially in a Hentai match.

"Why hello there! The name's Sonico, pleasure to met you!" She would say as she greeted Joy. Sonico apparently did some research herself and found out that her opponent had won a Hentai Blitz battle royale before. It would be huge for the newcomer to take down someone established like Joy and immediately start her rise to the very top with this win.

Last edited by 553 on Tue May 20, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Joy smiled widely as she saw Sonico coming down the ramp. Joy couldn't help but let out a whistle as Sonico entered the ring and approached Joy. "It is a pleasure to meet you too Sonico." Joy said as she would step close to Sonico to press their breasts together. "I think i am going to enjoy playing with you tonight. You should count yourself lucky as well." Joy said with a smile on her face. "I decided to keep my toys at home. So, you get to experience my expert skills hands on." Joy said as she would lean close and kiss Sonico on the lips before stepping away from Sonico and heading back to her corner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Sonico smiled as she received a kind greeting from her opponent. She would also step up to Joy and press their large breasts together. It is hard for anyone looking to see who's breasts were bigger. "Same here! I'll make sure to give you the best moment of your life!" The superidol said energetically, before the two kissed. Sonico was not afraid to follow along with Joy's antics, and after breaking up the kiss, a grin remained on her face. "Ohoho... You're not bad nurse." She would say in a more seductive tone.

Sonico would back off into her own corner and do some of her own stretches. The bell would ring, and immediately the girl would head to the center of the ring, entering the basic wrestling stance. After a moment when she saw Joy getting ready, the superidol would lunge in and try to engage the nurse in a lock-up.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 pm

A smile would not leave Joy's face as she reached her corner. Joy turned to face Sonico as the bell rang and she moved close to her opponent for a lock up. "Oh, you are not half bad yourself." Joy said as she would try to press her breasts back up against Sonico's while the two of them engaged in a test of strength. "I can;t wait to here you moan and scream as i fuck you unconscious." Joy said as she would lean her head in close to give Sonico's lips a quick lick.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 22, 2014 2:47 am

Sonico firmly embraced Joy's breasts with her own, squishing the two pairs together as they locked-up. The superidol would be putting all her strength into the lock-up, trying to overpower her opponent and force her onto her knees. "Huhu... I look forward to that nurse, providing that you won't pass out as I make you cum without stop."

Her head would tilt back as she saw Joy come in and try to lick her lips, avoiding it. "Woah there! I don't think you deserve that yet until you put me out for the count!" She said playfully as she would rear her head forward in response, headbutting the girl. Providing that stunned her opponent, Sonico would resume to overpower her and bring her onto her knees, using that attack in her favor to win the test of strength.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Joy let out a soft moan as her breasts collided with Sonico's "Mmmm, I can't wait to squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples." Joy said before she put a pout on her face. "Now no need to be a tease. I just want a quick kiss." Joy would say as she would start to try and push Sonico backwards and towards a nearby corner. "If you don't want to play. I may have to get a bit rough with you." Joy said with a smile on her face as she tried her best to overpower Sonico.

However, as Joy started to try and push her opponent backwards when she took a headbutt to her face causing Joy to stumble and give Sonico the advantage. Joy was soon brought to her knees by Sonico as her opponent had Joy on the defensive after the aggressive attack. "Ouch, hey don't play too rough. i am not into that kind of foreplay."

Last edited by 407 on Tue May 27, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 28, 2014 1:26 am

"So do I!" Sonico agreed, not wanting to wait any more time so she can play with Joy's deliciously large breasts. It is probably just as big as her's! "Nu uh! You have to earn it nurse! Even if it means playing rough, then so be it! It just won't matter cause I'm going to make you cum first, and then make you cum nonstop until you pass out!"

As her headbutt connected, Sonico groaned a bit, her head hurting a bit, but obviously not as much as Joy being hurt from that smash to the face. She smiled as she managed to bring her opponent down onto her knees, continuing her efforts to keep her down with her strength. "Oh!? But you just said you would have to play rough if I did such a thing! Don't go back on your words pansy!" The superidol mocked, sticking out her tongue in response as she would smash her knee against the girl's face once more to send her down onto the mat, letting go of her hands in the process.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Joy was still reeling from the headbutt when Sonico kneed her in the face causing Joy yo crumple to the mat in pain. "Harsh words and harsh moves." Joy said as she tried to roll away from Sonico so she could recover. "Well i wouldn't mind cumming until i pass out but i think you will be the one moaning in pleasure as i fuck you." Joy said as she would slowly get to her knees. "Well if you want to play rough. I can play rough." Jot would say as she would spring towards Sonico to try and tackle her to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 pm

"Uhhh... I think anyone would be moaning in pleasure when someone is fucking them." Sonico muttered as she watched her opponent get onto her knees. She knew this was just the beginning, and would be expecting more from the nurse. Soon enough, the superidol's eyes widened as she saw Joy throw herself into her for a tackle. Sonico didn't have time to defend herself, and therefore would be successfully tackled onto the mat, landing on her back roughly and with a grunt escaping her lips.

"G-Get off!" The superidol would yell as she would try to push the nurse off of her by pushing on the girl's shoulders. Or if she can, Sonico would try to reverse the positions by pushing Joy by her shoulders and force her onto the mat instead with a twisting motion. Anything to get out of her current predicament at least.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next