by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by acuyra Sun May 18, 2014 9:03 pm

"Probably, yeah." She fell back in the bed and crossed her hands behind her head, stretching out and writhing. "I kind of want to get in a good match or two before it, if that's all right. Nothing too heavy, but I am trying to make this wrestling thing work, too. Not doing as good as I was with boxing, but I'm getting a little fanbase going, winning some. It's nice." Carmen ran a hand over her face, looking off to the side. "Plus I want to find a good spot for it, too. Not the ring, has to be something fitting for both of us...it'll come to me."

Lorenza Saldano, no-holds-barred. The thought made her terrified and giddy at the same time.

She sat back up right as a thought popped into her head. "About me getting a tattoo, though." She pulled down her gown enough to show her right shoulder. "Was thinking about getting the Olympic rings tattooed right here. Maybe wreathed with barbwire or something crazy like that. Always wanted to get a tattoo, Dad wouldn't let me because there's this thing in Leviticus about it and by the time I stopped caring what he thought about it I just never had the time for it." She gave her shoulder a rub, looking Lorenza's way. It was a bit of a random thing, but it wasn't like she had anyone else to ask about this, and she'd just forget it later. "Yes? No? Thoughts?"

She briefly considered the idea of getting Lorenza's own tribal-looking tattoo, but that would be a little too creepy.

Back to top Go down

A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Hard Night's Rest [For Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

“That’️s fine,” Lorenza agreed. She turned her body a little so that she could still look at Carmen’️s face as they spoke, though the Puerto Rican boxer was lying down across the bed. “I should do more matches here, too. Haven’️t done more than a couple.” She shrugged. “I’️ll look for a good spot for the match, too. Between the two of us, I think we can find somewhere perfectly suited to beating each other’️s brains out, eh?” She chuckled. The thought of another match with Carmen, this one without any rules, was both nerve-wracking and wonderful at once.

When Carmen asked her opinion regarding getting a tattoo, Lorenza smiled and crossed her arms under her chest, assuming a professional sort of pose. She had plenty of tattoos herself, and she was happy to give advice to someone who hadn’️t yet acquired any like Carmen. “It sounds like a good idea to me. Good design. Just make sure whoever’️s doing it is really good. With the money you make here at AFW, that shouldn’️t be a problem, eh?” The salaries given AFW wrestlers really were quite generous. “I’️ve been thinking of getting another tattoo recently, you know. Maybe we should go get matching ones, eh?” She chuckled after making the suggestion, though it wasn’️t really a joke in her mind.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm

"It'll be good to see you in action, I need some reasons to watch Friction more." She went back down again and started to ease back into the bed for real, pulling the covers up around her leg. The room's air conditioning was doing its job a little too well, and she was becoming aware of just how little she was wearing. "I'm remembering what you said about my first match, though. You lose a hentai match or something and I'm riding you hard on it. Wait and see."

She looked Lorenza over - matching tattoos did sound a little silly, but it was a nice thought. Cute, and Carmen didn't do cute too often. "Okay, you're on. I'll even pay for us both." After a night like this, it was the least she could do."No tramp stamps, though. I think Reiko wants to keep that little ass of yours clean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 pm

“You just ask me, and I will get you a VIP seat, right up in front,” Lorenza said, winking at Carmen. When Carmen laid down for real, beginning to pull the covers up, Lorenza would scoot a little further towards the edge of the bed so that she wouldn’️t be in the way. In fact, she would grab the covers and help pull them up a little further, stopping just short of tucking Carmen in. She chuckled. “Oh, I probably won’️t do any hentai matches…I don’️t think I could handle them. I’️ll let you have all the cute AFW chicas,” Lorenza said. “Your first match, you know, it was very hot. It was very fun to watch.”

When Carmen agreed to her suggestion that they get matching tattoos, Lorenza was at first surprised, but then was very pleased. Her brain started working right away to try to think up a design that would suit them both. “No, no. I’️ll pay for us both,” Lorenza replied. “You sure you don’️t want a tramp stamp, though? Is it because your ass is too gross and lumpy for one?” Lorenza teased her rival. “You know, you saw my ass, but I didn’️t see yours. That’️s not fair at all, mi hermana.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 19, 2014 1:27 am

Taking up Lorenza's VIP offer actually wasn't the worst idea Carmen ever had. She didn't have anything Friction, she just found keeping an eye on her more likely opponents to be a better use of time. It might be fun to catch a show and see how the other side did it. Not to mention it wasn't at all uncommon for Friction to draw in outside beef, so learning more about the show would come in handy sooner or later. Hopefully later, but...

"Yeah, I was so hot writhing on the garage floor, sure. Bet that got you all riled up." Carmen just groaned at the memory. One day she'd put that fight behind her, but that day was a long ways off. "And still no on the tramp stamp. If I'm getting it, it's a place I actually want people to see. Speaking of which..."

She tossed off the covers and rolled over, giving Lorenza a quick peek. Carmen was never one to rate herself, but she figured it wasn't half bad. She could admit Lorenza's was a little better. A little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 am

Lorenza blushed a little as she remembered watching Carmen’️s first match. It had gotten her riled up, actually, watching Carmen and that other girl fight so hard but become so intimate at the same time. It was surreal, because it was an old rival that she was watching hump another girl on national television, but she had been riveted to the screen from the beginning of the match to the end. She probably would keep just how interested in it she had been to herself.

“Maybe I’️ll try a hentai match someday. Looked fun when you did it, hermana. But there are other things I want to do before that, you know.” She shrugged. She hadn’️t really thought of participating in any hentai matches when she first came to Japan, but, now that she thought about it, what would be the harm in it?

She would put those thoughts aside for now, as Carmen rolled over to give her a quick glimpse of her ass. It was a fine ass indeed, muscular, but also feminine, and Lorenza could not help but think that it might just be better than her own. She chuckled and let out a wolf whistle. “Ay, chica’️s got a booty!” she called out, slapping Carmen’️s ass and then lifting herself quickly up onto her feet, snickering as she did so, beaming down at Carmen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 19, 2014 5:07 am

"If you ever do schedule a h-match, give me a heads up. I'll tape it and save for a day when I really need a good laugh." She played around, but she would be lying if she said the idea of Lorenza going at it with some lusty girl in the ring wasn't an enticing thought. She was a beautiful, even sexy woman, and while Carmen knew a relationship between them would never work, she couldn't help but fantasize every now and then.

Of course, she fantasized about a lot of thing. Lorenza, just more than most.

Carmen let out a little grunt at the slap and rolled over, furrowing her brows at her ridiculous rival before she broke out in a laugh. "God, you're a teenager tonight, what's up with that?" She laid her head to the side, hiding the blush. Silly as it was, it was good to laugh after everything that had happened. She needed it, and just like before, Lorenza was there for her at the key time. "Keep it up. I'll kick you ass again, just on principle, right here and now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 19, 2014 5:57 am

Lorenza decided to ignore Carmen’️s comment about what she would do if Lorenza were to participate in a hentai match. It wasn’️t going to happen, so she needn’️t worry about it. She wondered, though, whether Carmen would ever participate in a hentai match again. The thought turned her cheeks a little redder, and she turned away from Carmen to hide her embarrassment. Thinking of her old rival that way was very strange, but she couldn’️t help it. Just like she couldn’️t help but wonder what it would be like if the two of them were to have a hentai match together…

No. That wasn’️t going to happen, no matter how tantalizing the prospect seemed at first. Lorenza pushed the thought to the dark recesses in the back of her mind. Right now, with Carmen laughing at the audacity of Lorenza’️s little slap to her ass, the Mexican boxer would laugh, too. “Oooh, you just make me so happy, Rodriguez,” she teased. When Carmen play-threatened her, Lorenza would laugh again, put up her fists, and take a step back. “Oh, if you want to kick my ass, you’️ll have to catch me first!” she said. She took another step back, and then would plop down into the guest chair next to the door. “There. I doubt you could make it this far. I should be safe.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 am

This was a weird little side of Lorenza Saldano. She'd seen her as a competitor, as a rival, as a challenge, and now she was seeing her as a playful tease. Carmen felt young, or at least how she imagined young people would feel. The few friends she'd had were mostly in passing - they'd never had a moment quite like this with her. Never. It was like Carmen's childhood was making up for lost time.

She tried to sit up and make a go at Lorenza, but the Tigress was right about Carmen. She just didn't have the energy for it. She was barely holding onto consciousness, even with the caffeine, and slumber was close at hand. But before she went off...

"Pfft, wait till I can feel my legs again." She lifted her head up and motioned for Lorenza to hop on over. "Come here for a second. I got something to give you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 20, 2014 6:32 am

Lorenza felt like an idiot, being as playful and as zany as she was right now. That wasn’️t her usual style, and if anyone except Carmen ever saw her that way it would ruin her public image. Why was she like this right at this moment? It had to be fatigue, at least partly. But there was more…she supposed that she was coming to see Carmen as something of a sister. Someone who she didn’️t have to put up any walls around. That was very strange, seeing as how the two had met only a couple of times in a two-year period. But that was how Lorenza was feeling now.

Just as she had expected, Carmen was not able to get up from her bed to try to attack her. The drugs that they had given her were doing their job and keeping Lorenza safe. The Mexican boxer chuckled. Then, Carmen told her that she had something to give her.

“Ooh, a present for me?” Lorenza said. She would push herself up from her chair and hop back over to Carmen’️s bed, sitting down beside her rival. “What is it, hermana?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next