Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bea in an open challenge: Debut

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bea in an open challenge: Debut Empty Bea in an open challenge: Debut

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Two blonds walked out of the entrance way, clad in white bikinis. The one on the left was familiar. She was Lilly Lemon. On the right, was a newcomer to Friction: Beatrice Belle. Their breasts bounced as they walked side-by-side, daring to come out of their bikini tops, but the cousins paid no mind. Lilly climbed the stairs on one side of the ring and walked in, grabbing a microphone. Meanwhile, Bea slid into the ring, showing even more cleavage than earlier. The girl with the microphone spoke up:

"All right. So my cousin here, Bea is new to Friction and I think it is about time that she had an official match. So she is challenging any of you girls back in the locker room to any match of your own choice."

Lilly was taking a dominant role in her younger cousin's life. The two had started wrestling about the same time and had even competed in tag matches together, but Lilly always seemed to be the leader. Bea just stood beside Lilly, waiting for somebody in the back to respond.

"Well?" said the lemon-scented blond. "Who wants to have at her?"

Back to top Go down

Bea in an open challenge: Debut Empty Re: Bea in an open challenge: Debut

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:08 am

From backstage, a micorphone amplified voice called out "I accept your challenge!" It was Chigusa Yuuki! Over the speakers "Stealing My Heart" began to play, howeber Chigusa did not immediatly come out. From backstage, two girls emerged pushing a huge barrel on a cart. It looked to be immensely heavy for the both of them were having trouble moving it. One of the girls was Chigusa, who was clad in a green bikini instead of her normal wrestling attire, and the other was her friend Megumi, who wore street clothes. The both of them pushed the barrel to the top of the ramp and prepared to take it out.

"Ready?" Megumi said, grabbing one side of the barrel. Chigusa nodded and grabbed the other side. "One, two, three!" Megumi yelled out. The both of them heaved with all their strength, pulling the barrel off of the cart and tipping it into the ring. It crashed onto the mat with a resounding thud.

"Whew, thanks for that!" Chigusa said. Megumi nodded and left the ring. Chigusa then turned to explain to Lilly and Bea what that was all about.

"So yeah, since I get to decide the match type, I've decided it should be an oil wrestling match," she said, "Unfortunately, they ran out of oil in the back, so I had to bring my own." She tapped the top of the barrel with her knuckle. "This should be enough, I think. In here's about 100 gallons of baby oil, plenty enough to fill the entire ring ne?" She grabbed the top of the lid and pulled it off, revealing the glistening baby oil underneath.

"For the rest of the terms, this'll be a standard match in oil. Pin and submission win only, KO will not count." Chigusa said, "How about it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 am

Lilly just smiled and spoke once again for her cousin. "She accepts your challenge."

Bea just stood there, her feet soaking in the baby oil, nodding. "Y-yes, I accept your challenge."

The older cousin stepped out of the ring and stood at the side as Beatrice dipped her hand into the baby oil which flooded the ring and the area around it. She proceeded to rub it onto her body, eying her opponent every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 am

Chigusa produced two very slippery pitchers from inside the barrel and handed one to Bea, to make the oiling easier. She took her pitcher and filled it up with the remaining oil in the barrel, dumping it all over her in a slippery cascade. The oil soaked her body, making it glisten in the lights. Her bikini clung tightly to her body.

"Lilly-san, if you want to get in on this too, I don't mind," Chigusa said, "After all, I've got a partner waiting in the wings."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 am

Bea blushed softly as she poured oil over her whole body. Her breasts shone brightly as they glistened with oil and the bikini clung to her body to show off her curves even more.

Lilly shook her head, "No, this is Bea's fight, not mine."

Bea was glad Lilly wasn't about to join in her match. She had done enough meddling in her business for today. She eyed her opponent secretively, looking to see the shape of who she was about to take on in an oil wrestling match.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 am

"Oh well," Chigusa said, "It looks like we'll be the only ones having fun today Bea-san. Good luck to you."

Chigusa emptied the barrel onto the mat and herself, then motioned for somebody to remove it. It seemed that the barrel was a little bit too much, for the oil had spilled outside the ring as well. Her body, slender by comparison to Bea's, was soaked with oil. Chigusa noticed that she was smaller than her opponent, a little bit shorter. That was to be expected, of course. Chigusa was almost kawaii sized; the only thing seperating her from the lower league was her experience in the ring and her well developed fighting capabilities. Bea seemed to be troubled, and did not seem quite as assertive as her cousin.

"Are you ready?" Chigusa asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Bea nodded as her face showed a more determined look. The oil glistened on her voluptuous body as she glided over to her corner and waited for the bell to ring. She knew that she seemed submissive from her cousin's domineering commands of her math-up, but she wanted to prove that all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:01 am

The bell rang with a sharp ding. Chigusa carefully moved out of the corner where she stood, keeping her feet on the ground to prevent a misstep and slipping. She moved in closer to Bea. She knew how to fight in oil, having practiced before with wrestlers in the gym. She knew that grappling was usually the way to go. She intended to meet Bea in the middle and grab her shoulders, pulling her down to the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat May 23, 2009 3:58 am

((sorry for all of this in-between time))

Bea carefully moved inexpertly on the oil meeting Chigusa in the middle of the ring. As she went to meet her opponent's grapple, she clumsily slid, sending her arms around Chigusa's mid-section and slamming her head towards her chest, falling to the mat, most likely taking Chigusa down with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 23, 2009 8:08 am

Just as Chigusa was about to lock up, Bea suddenly tackled her to the ground. Chigusa landed on her bottom hard, splashing up the oil.

"Did she do that intentionally?" Chigusa thought, "Well, no matter."

Chigusa used the oil to easily slip out of Bea's grasp, then slipped behind Bea onto her back. She would try to grab one of Bea's arms and put her in an armbar, though the slipperyness of the oil minght prevent that from happening.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next