by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Eliza let out a hefty grunt of pain as she felt the elbow on her chest, as fit as she was she'd never really been hit all that much before. Usually it was a case of dancing her way out of danger, but it didn't look like there was much room here for that.

Regardless the ballroom girl knew she had to try and counter back, she could still use her arms though and so she'd use them. Grabbing hold of the ropes behind her Eliza would lean back on the turnbuckle and attempt to wrap her legs around Lia's torso. Once she felt like she had enough grip on her Eliza would then spring forward, hoping to floor the albino girl with her legs wrapped around her upper body.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Eliza moved fast. Faster than Lia could prepare for.She had not expected the blonde girl to use the ropes like that, and suddenly, Eliza was off the ground, looking as though floating as she squeezed on the white-haired girl's torso. "Ouugh!!"

Not expecting any of this from the seemingly cornered aristocrat, Eliza's forward push easily pushed Lia down onto the mat, keeping her trapped with her powerful, toned legs.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Eliza was successful in trapping Lia's torso between her legs, although reality ensued as she pushed Lia down to the mat. A heavy wince appeared on Eliza's face as she banged her kneecaps hard on the mat, it was probably going to leave a wee mark on both of her legs no doubt.

But regardless the ballroom girl had Lia now, and in a good spot nonetheless. So with that in mind Eliza would continue the pressure around Lia's waist. Although Lia's arms were still free so she could try and power out of it or attempt to unbalance Eliza, else Ms Harenwood would continue the pressure on her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:45 pm

With Eliza pushing both down and squeezing, the pressure was especially noticeable, and Lia could really feel it. She didn't trust her arms to be strong enough to pry against her foe's powerful legs, but Lia would have to try regardless.

She grabbed at Eliza's toned legs, pulling at them and trying (most likely futilely) to pry them apart. Lia also bucked her body to help make it just a bit easier to get free of Eliza. If it wasn't enough though, Lia would have just burned up a lot of energy for nothing.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

As good as Eliza's legs were she didn't have much training in the way of submission positions, sure she could do a couple but they were rather specific. What she was doing now was a move she hadn't really done before, so the lack of experience was present here.

So when Lia bucked her body around Eliza found herself getting off balance, that was a rather rare case for the dancer girl. Her body going forwards and her saying "Woah!" her legs letting go of Lia as she made to keep herself from kissing the mat. She rolled into the motion to prevent any injury to herself.

The ballroom girl would make her way to the ropes and get into a crouching posture, giving a slight nod of the head at Lia as she tried to catch her breath. It seemed like Lia was most definitely a slippery costumer, not a bad opponent for her debut match she reckoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 01, 2014 3:24 am

Eliza's legs were pretty strong and flexible, but it seemed like the dancer hadn't practiced too much of anything like this. With enough effort from Lia's side, she managed a way out, sending the British girl rolling away towards the ropes. "Phew..." She let out an audible breath of relief, That could have been bad.

She rubbed her sides, they didn't hurt terribly, but it was still definitely going to help Eliza out as the match continued. Lia gave herself a few seconds to catch herself, before getting up. Eliza was so agile, Lia couldn't keep her still like she wanted. Lia would slowly, carefully make her way towards the crouching dancer, it'd take very little time for Eliza's trained body to take her down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Eliza was on guard as Lia neared her slowly, the albino gal proved herself a capable one indeed. So it was a case of mounting the offense and attempting to take the fight to her it seemed, otherwise they'd just keep edging around each other.

So Ms Harenwood would stand up and assume her ballet stance once again, taking a few steps towards Lia to attempt an attack. She'd begin a spin and then leap forward, hoping to deliver a headshot to Lia with the back of her right heel. But there was a major risk, if Lia was to duck even so slightly under it she'd have her back to the albino girl. And that would leave her open to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 04, 2014 12:52 am

"Wh-? Uaahh!" Lia was being cautious, but Eliza moved fast. She ducked, but not nearly fast enough, Eliza's strong kick connected with her temple. Lia could feel her skull rattle from the force of it, as she fell on her side, groaning in clear pain.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Eliza had managed to get Lia in the head with the heel of her foot, in fact she kinda surprised herself there. Sure she knew she could dance and kick, she chalked it up to a lucky shot there. She also wondered if Lia was seriously hurt there, maybe it was a bit too much?

But regardless she got her good, it seemed like a good idea to try and get a pin on Lia. So with that in mind the ballroom girl would get atop Lia and hook her leg for a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Lia's head pounded. Of course it hurt, but it felt more numb than painful. Which was sort of a good thing, but definitely was going to give her some problems tonight.Although she was still (barely) concious, Lia only groaned, not entirely sure what was happening as Eliza rearranged her body as she saw fit. She weakly moved her body, then a little more urgently as her thoughts collected enough to figure out what Eliza was doing.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next